CDZ Why wouldn't China attack the U.S. in a first strike?

where's your evidence? other than conjecture?
Xi Jinping shut down all internal travel to and from Wuhan when the virus was rapidly spreading, yet international fights contused as usual.

That's not conjecture, that's fact.

If that's not a knowing act of bio warfare against the entire world, what would be?
it was natural events that caused the outbreak, and it being a first in over a century or so, resulted in a slow first response by world governments. not just the Chinese govt.
100% horseshit....The virus was cooked up at the bio lab in Wuhan.

Xi Jinping shut down all internal travel to and from Wuhan when the virus was rapidly spreading, yet international fights contused as usual.

That's not conjecture, that's fact.

and

and

back your statements, which is a bit of a shock to me.

If that's not a knowing act of bio warfare against the entire world, what would be?

i admit that it does fit the description of bio warfare.
but what puzzles me is why western politicians would just accept this.

100% horseshit....The virus was cooked up at the bio lab in Wuhan.

i think it developed in the woodlands surrounding those fish markets, among bats and forest animals.
but i now recognize i may be wrong about that as well.

(i'll forward this post to whitehouse.gov/contact by the way, and ask them for a statement)

Do you really think a democrat party President would launch an attack against millions of innocent chinese people, even in retaliation for a nation killing strike here?
Yes.

The innocent civilians would not be the target. They would just be unfortunate collateral damage.

But anyway, yes. If it was in response to a nation-killing strike against the US.

Forum List

Back