Why would anyone support Colin Kapernick?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I mean he calls himself a patriot and says his protest was miss understood, and then he posts his July 4th tweet. Ether heā€™s not saying what he believes, or heā€™s contradicting himself. Either way those arenā€™t admirable characteristics.

So why would anyone support him?

Because they are stupid.

Some of them hate America and support him for his anti-American stance, but yes, a lot of people support him because theyā€™re led by others. Those people are stupid.

I mean he calls himself a patriot and says his protest was miss understood, and then he posts his July 4th tweet. Ether heā€™s not saying what he believes, or heā€™s contradicting himself. Either way those arenā€™t admirable characteristics.

Dear Rocko
I would TOTALLY support Kaepernick in approaching these issues he champions
IN THE RIGHT WAY to be effective and unifying.

Lord knows we NEED unity among leadership to solve problems
with economic and educational disparity in this country.

However, what he used in order to troll and incite publicity
was at HURTFUL and INSULTING as using BLACKFACE
to try to make a statement.

Many people don't understand how that is hurtful, and think it's just free speech also.
But it is HIGHLY VOLATILE and causes so much offense it loses whatever intent was meant
and just sends a NEGATIVE disrespectful message.

Kaepernick needs to know that regardless what he was focused on,
the insult and injury went a totally different direction.

I'd be GLAD to work with him and his supporters AND opponents
to straighten out whatever can of worms, or wounds, he opened up with his protests.

The same lens it would take for me to look through
to see this as "free speech and freedom of expression" would also make it okay to wear Blackface and wave Stars and Bars flags as freedom of expression "as long as there is no disrespectful INTENT."

I'm okay with that if others are okay.
But if they can't agree, we should resolve these issues first, to establish equal respect for each other instead of confusing each other's intent.

You support a treasonous loon who jokes about our election security with an adversary

You might want to start looking into what patriot means

It doesnā€™t mean tolerating injustice

And it certainly doesnā€™t mean supporting a treasonous lout

Youā€™re welcome

Those who support him support him because of their having the freedom to support whoever it is that they want to support in the first place. As long as things are allowed to take place, them things are going to happen. It doesn't matter what side a person stands on where any issue is concerned. Because we have the freedom to give our two pennies, every table on American soil will be completely covered with them due to those who are not worried about what their freedom of speech can and sadly will cost them in the process considering the fact that no one is exempt from the possibility of having to pay for their choice of words and actions.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You support a treasonous loon who jokes about our election security with an adversary

You might want to start looking into what patriot means

It doesnā€™t mean tolerating injustice

And it certainly doesnā€™t mean supporting a treasonous lout

Youā€™re welcome
Remind me Counselor, when we declared war against Russia? As a Lawyer you know or should know what Treason is and what it entails. Russia is not an enemy State, neither declared or undeclared. One can not aid and abet a non enemy Remind me, did you get your law license from cracker Jack box?

Dear Rocko

Many people don't understand how that is hurtful, and think it's just free speech also.
But it is HIGHLY VOLATILE and causes so much offense it loses whatever intent was meant

to straighten out whatever can of worms, or wounds, he opened up with his protests.

to see this as "free speech and freedom of expression" would also make it okay to wear Blackface and wave Stars and Bars flags as freedom of expression "as long as there is no disrespectful INTENT."

But if they can't agree, we should resolve these issues first, to establish equal respect for each other instead of confusing each other's intent.

I agree. Thereā€™s a difference between being too PC and flat out being insensitive towards the majority of Americans who hold something sacred. He says his goal wasnā€™t to insight, but the if kneeling did exactly that. If he was genuine he would change his messaging. I also think besides being either a liar or a walking contraction, even worse heā€™s doing the opposite of bringing people together. Those people shouldnā€™t be worshipped.

emilynghiem

Last edited:

Dear Rocko

I agree. Thereā€™s a difference between being too PC and flat out being insensitive towards the majority of Americans who hold something sacred. He says his goal wasnā€™t to insight, but the if kneeling did exactly that. If he was genuine he would change his messaging. I also think besides being either a liar or a walking contraction, even worse heā€™s doing the opposite of being people together. Those people shouldnā€™t be worshipped.

emilynghiem
Look at the publicity he gets out of it. Once he destroyed his career, he then latched on to other ways in which to enrich himself.

Dear Rocko

I agree. Thereā€™s a difference between being too PC and flat out being insensitive towards the majority of Americans who hold something sacred. He says his goal wasnā€™t to insight, but the if kneeling did exactly that. If he was genuine he would change his messaging. I also think besides being either a liar or a walking contraction, even worse heā€™s doing the opposite of being people together. Those people shouldnā€™t be worshipped.

emilynghiem
Look at the publicity he gets out of it. Once he destroyed his career, he then latched on to other ways in which to enrich himself.

Thatā€™s why I tend to believe heā€™s dishonest over just someone who is as much of a contradiction as a schizophrenic. He had all to gain for his stunt and not much to lose.

Last edited:

Dear Rocko

.....Kap says there is a problem with police shooting blacks--I've posted/linked/etc many, many times how this is not true
..he's just another brainwashed black racist who's brain is warped by race

Dear Rocko

.....Kap says there is a problem with police shooting blacks--I've posted/linked/etc many, many times how this is not true
..he's just another brainwashed black racist who's brain is warped by race

He is just TROLLING the public through the media to raise issue
USING the police, the kneeling for the anthem, to REPRESENT the problem.

What is causing the problem and what would solve it?

harmonica, as long as Blacks see the Constitution and Bill of Rights that protect individuals from govt overreaching
as "laws created to favor property owners and those in CHARGE of laws"
then this feeds the "privileged class" BLAMED on "White culture" as REPRESENTING the
class power based on KNOWLEDGE of the laws and OWNERSHIP.

So the REAL issue is CLAIMING EQUAL OWNERSHIP.

That's what Kaepernick and also IM2 and Asclepias on here are TRYING to do.
DEFINE OWNERSHIP where it isn't the SAME as how "whites" see it.

If you ask me, the Black community and leaders need to start COMPLETELY OVER
and QUIT USING this so-called "White System" altogether.

Same with the pro-immigration lobbyists equating Mexican nationals and other
refugees and workers from Central, Latin and South America as NATIVE DESCENDANTS.

Unless and until you build your OWN town settlements and system of govt
YOURSELF from the ground up, maybe there won't be EQUALITY and Equal say and respect
as those using the current Eurolinear system based on God's laws expressed
through Church and State institutions ALREADY IN PLACE.

Instead of TEARING DOWN what's already there,
these other cultural tribes need SUPPORT and SPACE to BUILD THEIR OWN.

Where IM2 and the Klan agree: GIVE THEM THEIR OWN LAND BACK.
Let people GOVERN THEMSELVES and QUIT INTERFERING.

That's where this appears to be heading.
Clearly an independent system is needed to avoid future clashes.

Forum List

Back