Why western conservatives and freethinking people love Putin?

so called Christian loons of your ilk).

Loons are those who are not Christians. They arrange their priorities in a wrong way and as a result they choose other "gods" for themselves: wealth, fame, power, different passions, etc. Christianity keeps you away from everything which can harm yourself and makes you a lot more difficult to brainwash and to manipulate. That's why globalists have declared a war on Christianity trying to wipe away Christian values and to replace them with their own ugly liberal "values" and to do both: make as many people in the world easy to manipulate and to reduce the population in the world as much as possible. If the people observed only those ten Commandments the life on the Earth would be a lot more peaceful and calm.

Christianity is over 2000 years old and NOBODY could defeat it, even Bolsheviks who promised "to show us the last pope". Where are those Bolsheviks now? And thanks God, there are plenty of priests around today, especially, in our Kievan Rus, blesses by God and protected by Virgin Mary.

P.S. If I started learning God's Law in my childhood (and observed it) I would be a lot better person, I would have avoided a lot of personal earthquakes and would achieve a lot higher spiritual freedom.

Think about all that before you start arguing.
I don't attack Christianity as a teaching, because I respect it for high moral standards. What I don't accept in it is the deification of Jesus and all that ridiculous veneration of Mary and various saints (moreover, I think the latter contradicts the teaching).

About priests in our country... I am sure that there are plenty of good people among them, but overall the clergy (especially high ranked) are indulged in earthly matters such as politics, profit-seeking, properties disputes and the like.

Kakov pop - takov i prihod. And vice versa.

So called Christians had also caused many damage for Europe also.
First of all how do you know what kind of people the priests are if you do not go to the church and don't communicate with them. There are so many churches around, you always can choose a priest you can trust and respect.

Second. I've heard a good story. Somebody said: I don't go to the church because some priests are not too good. And the response was: when you take a bus you don't worry about moral qualities of the driver, you just need to get to your destination. Basically, same thing with the priests, each of them will help you to get to your one and only destination: Heaven's Kingdom.
Yes, I don't attend the church. But a person gathers information not only from their own expierence. And what I said above I can repeat once more - I am sure there are plenty of good people in the church. But there are plenty of the opposites too.

The point is a priest isn't the driver. The driver is Jesus Christ with his teaching. The priest, in the best case, is only a steward who advises you how to behave through the journey. But unfortunately, these stewards brought so much tinsel with them that so many passengers pay their all attention on it rather than on the views behind the window.
You know, you are right about Jesus driving us to the Heaven's Kingdom. Thank you.

In my story I should have said "our driver to God" (about a priest).

P.S. People say a lot of different things which not always are true (I'm talking about priests). But you never know if they say true or not until you try and see by yourself. Volkov boyat'sya - v les ne hodit'.
There are many things I don't like in mainstream Christianity (the priests are only one of them). Moreover, I don't accept the core principle of it - Jesus as God.

If you dont mind all of that, then okay. Everyone chooses what is acceptable for them.

Loons are those who are not Christians. They arrange their priorities in a wrong way and as a result they choose other "gods" for themselves: wealth, fame, power, different passions, etc. Christianity keeps you away from everything which can harm yourself and makes you a lot more difficult to brainwash and to manipulate. That's why globalists have declared a war on Christianity trying to wipe away Christian values and to replace them with their own ugly liberal "values" and to do both: make as many people in the world easy to manipulate and to reduce the population in the world as much as possible. If the people observed only those ten Commandments the life on the Earth would be a lot more peaceful and calm.

Christianity is over 2000 years old and NOBODY could defeat it, even Bolsheviks who promised "to show us the last pope". Where are those Bolsheviks now? And thanks God, there are plenty of priests around today, especially, in our Kievan Rus, blesses by God and protected by Virgin Mary.

P.S. If I started learning God's Law in my childhood (and observed it) I would be a lot better person, I would have avoided a lot of personal earthquakes and would achieve a lot higher spiritual freedom.

Think about all that before you start arguing.
I don't attack Christianity as a teaching, because I respect it for high moral standards. What I don't accept in it is the deification of Jesus and all that ridiculous veneration of Mary and various saints (moreover, I think the latter contradicts the teaching).

About priests in our country... I am sure that there are plenty of good people among them, but overall the clergy (especially high ranked) are indulged in earthly matters such as politics, profit-seeking, properties disputes and the like.

First of all how do you know what kind of people the priests are if you do not go to the church and don't communicate with them. There are so many churches around, you always can choose a priest you can trust and respect.

Second. I've heard a good story. Somebody said: I don't go to the church because some priests are not too good. And the response was: when you take a bus you don't worry about moral qualities of the driver, you just need to get to your destination. Basically, same thing with the priests, each of them will help you to get to your one and only destination: Heaven's Kingdom.
Yes, I don't attend the church. But a person gathers information not only from their own expierence. And what I said above I can repeat once more - I am sure there are plenty of good people in the church. But there are plenty of the opposites too.

The point is a priest isn't the driver. The driver is Jesus Christ with his teaching. The priest, in the best case, is only a steward who advises you how to behave through the journey. But unfortunately, these stewards brought so much tinsel with them that so many passengers pay their all attention on it rather than on the views behind the window.
You know, you are right about Jesus driving us to the Heaven's Kingdom. Thank you.

P.S. People say a lot of different things which not always are true (I'm talking about priests). But you never know if they say true or not until you try and see by yourself. Volkov boyat'sya - v les ne hodit'.
Moreover, I don't accept the core principle of it - Jesus as God.

Of course you sooner believe your Talmud

Moreover, I don't accept the core principle of it - Jesus as God.

Of course you sooner believe your Talmud
It isn't my Talmud. I don't affiliate myself with any religion.

Forum List

Back