Why we must not elect McCain

randyjohnson

Rookie
Sep 23, 2008
We must not vote for John McCain for the sake of this country. He will continue the war and he'll give tax breaks to the rich.

My mother's best friend is Irma King. Irma has a grandson who has been sent to Iraq. If McCain wins, her grandson may come back in a body bag.

Irma's family would have to try to comfort her as tears would be rolling down her cheeks. She'd be left with a broken heart. I wouldn't want her to suffer. Would you? Of course not. That's why we must not vote for McCain this November.

How much do you earn every year? $20,000, $30,000, $40,000, $50,000? Like other republican politicians, McCain only cares about the rich. He plans to give tax breaks to those who earn five hundred thousand dollars or more each year. These people are rich. They don't need tax breaks. People with lower incomes need the tax breaks.

McCain also plans to give the oil companies a several million dollar tax break. How can we expect gas prices to go down when McCain will be lining the oil companies pockets with money? Gas prices could go up to five or six dollars per gallon. When gas prices go up, the prices of everything else goes up too. If you vote for McCain, you may regret it when you pay for stuff.

Barack Obama is a much better choice. He'll stop the war, give tax breaks to lower income families and he'll get the economy going strong. Unlike McCain, he cares about the little man. If you vote for Mister Obama, you won't regret it.

Attachments

• $SM-43791-3556_MEDIA_IMAGE_.jpg
    $SM-43791-3556_MEDIA_IMAGE_.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 86
We must not vote for John McCain for the sake of this country. He will continue the war and he'll give tax breaks to the rich.

My mother's best friend is Irma King. Irma has a grandson who has been sent to Iraq. If McCain wins, her grandson may come back in a body bag.

Irma's family would have to try to comfort her as tears would be rolling down her cheeks. She'd be left with a broken heart. I wouldn't want her to suffer. Would you? Of course not. That's why we must not vote for McCain this November.

How much do you earn every year? $20,000, $30,000, $40,000, $50,000? Like other republican politicians, McCain only cares about the rich. He plans to give tax breaks to those who earn five hundred thousand dollars or more each year. These people are rich. They don't need tax breaks. People with lower incomes need the tax breaks.

McCain also plans to give the oil companies a several million dollar tax break. How can we expect gas prices to go down when McCain will be lining the oil companies pockets with money? Gas prices could go up to five or six dollars per gallon. When gas prices go up, the prices of everything else goes up too. If you vote for McCain, you may regret it when you pay for stuff.

Barack Obama is a much better choice. He'll stop the war, give tax breaks to lower income families and he'll get the economy going strong. Unlike McCain, he cares about the little man. If you vote for Mister Obama, you won't regret it.

And how, exactly, do you figure the kid wont come home in a body bag if Obama is elected? His plan, last I heard, was to phase the troops out. That means the kid could get killed during the phaseout. Particularly when it means three soldiers would then have to do the work that five were previously doing.

Your mama's best-friend's grandson third cousin twice removed who knows a friend of this guy that once dated a girl that was an extra in a movie starring Keviin Bacon, huh?

On a histrionic fag scale of 1 to 10 this thread goes to 11.

since the first part of your post is very situational there i no point in responding to it.

the part that i quoted of your post makes me wonder if you really know whats going on.

stop the war, great idea, as long as we do it responsibly.

that's great that obama wants to lower taxes for lower income families. he also is going to raise taxes of the corporations and the people that pay the wages to supply new jobs. raise the capital gains tax, pretty hard to create jobs and having a nice flowing economy when nobody wants to invest because they are taxed to much. oh, and how could i forget, obama wants to add 1.2 billion dollars in government spending on dumb ideas he calls "change".

Your mama's best-friend's grandson third cousin twice removed who knows a friend of this guy that once dated a girl that was an extra in a movie starring Keviin Bacon, huh?

You're being generous tonight! :D

"I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message."

:lol:

What a bunch of baseless crap.

:eusa_clap:

I have only one question on Mrs. Kings boy, did he walk into the recruiters office and of his own free will volunteer to enter the Military? and once having done this did Mrs. King object in any manner such as walking into the recruiters offince and voice these concerns to the recruiter? I suspect like all young men and young women, young Mr. King took the oath to defend the constitution of his country and with a sense of pride and duty left for boot camp. So when I hear we need to end this war because young Mr. King may be killed, and Mrs. King would be upset, you need to understand that the young Mr. King knows what he is facing and knows his duty, when allowed to perform them it will hasten his return home. !!

I have only one question on Mrs. Kings boy, did he walk into the recruiters office and of his own free will volunteer to enter the Military? and once having done this did Mrs. King object in any manner such as walking into the recruiters offince and voice these concerns to the recruiter? I suspect like all young men and young women, young Mr. King took the oath to defend the constitution of his country and with a sense of pride and duty left for boot camp. So when I hear we need to end this war because young Mr. King may be killed, and Mrs. King would be upset, you need to understand that the young Mr. King knows what he is facing and knows his duty, when allowed to perform them it will hasten his return home. in victory and with honor!!
Slight adjustment, sir.

I have only one question on Mrs. Kings boy, did he walk into the recruiters office and of his own free will volunteer to enter the Military? and once having done this did Mrs. King object in any manner such as walking into the recruiters offince and voice these concerns to the recruiter? I suspect like all young men and young women, young Mr. King took the oath to defend the constitution of his country and with a sense of pride and duty left for boot camp. So when I hear we need to end this war because young Mr. King may be killed, and Mrs. King would be upset, you need to understand that the young Mr. King knows what he is facing and knows his duty, when allowed to perform them it will hasten his return home. !!

That's two questions.

We must not elect McCain because he voted with George Bush 90% of the time.

And we're not listening to you because you swallow Obama 100% of the time.

When people stop listening, they stop learning.

Listen to the link below, and hear McCain lie about his campaign manager Rick Davis lobbying for Fannie Mae...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGxLBEMQhNw]YouTube - John McCain Lies About Rick Davis Lobbying For Fannie Mae[/ame]

What are going to be when you grow up Randy....a fireman ?

Or maybe a policeman ? I know...how about an explorer....like Dora...

Forum List

Back