Why Vote for Trump: Top Three Reasons...

This just in.
I was looking for a third reason to argue why voting for Trump was better than not.
I think I found it today.

3. First reason I found was that the choice of Supreme Court Justice would come from a list of more conservative Constitutionalists to balance the liberal bias. Even though I disagree with EITHER a left or right bias, and that to be Constitutional, no ruling should favor beliefs on either side, but should REJECT any law or dispute that belongs to the state or people; still, we need a Constitutionalist who will vote no to any further abuses of govt especially courts to decide private matters especially involving personal beliefs.

So that was the best reason given to me so far.

2. Secondly, since Clinton is so connected with party and legal interests that can buy their way out of being held accountable to the public and taxpayers, this is dangerous to put any more such people into office who put politics and party before Constitutional duty to public and office.

Trump is not a lawyer, not a friend to either party. Where he is not a friend to the Constitution either, the Republicans and Constitutionalists who are will smash his arguments and/or kick him out of office and he can't play around like Clinton and the Democrats do buying out the legal system.

The Clintons and the Obamas of the Democratic Party have shown they can even smash their own constituents for political benefit, and nobody can stop them because they have bought out the favor of the legal lobbies, corporate lobbies, and media that profits off these games and exploitation.

Trump does not have those connections, so he can be held to the Constitution by opponents while Clinton won't even work with Sanders and Blacks demanding accountability to the voter base from Democrat leadership.

1. And the third reason, to finish the list,
just came out today:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘I can’t imagine what the country would be’ under President Trump

Ginsburg threatened to move to New Zealand if Trump got elected President.

Yay! My list is finished.

No matter how awful Trump is with sticking his feet in his mouth, saying things that can't possibly be justified by Constitutional means, that's why he can be held in check by conservatives and Constitutionalists who do enforce the laws.

People who don't want to do the work it takes to check Trump or govt can just move out of the way, or totally out of the country.

Because no matter who we elect, it is going to take work to keep them and govt in check.

If you want to be lazy and just let the legal and corporate lobbies decide who is going to get investigated and who is going to be let off the hook, vote for Clinton and more lawyers buying out the legal, legislative and media.

That's more work for the rest of us trying to clean up the messes made by corporate politics.

Trump knows the game, but he doesn't have the connections and dirt on him that the other people do running the game. So Trump can get his rump kicked if he steps out of line. And obviously the Republicans are happy to do so!
So, basically, your three top reasons to vote for Trump are:

1. The next President will appoint Supreme Court justices.

2. Hillary Clinton sucks.

3. Someone you don't like doesn't like Trump.

Wow. That's all you have?

Talk about condemning with faint praise! :lol:

No, that's all I need. There's a difference. I can argue these three points and cover all the other bases.

And it's not about people "sucking" because the whole system sucks right now, if you are going to be fair.

The issue isn't about people we "like or don't like," but which can be held to the Constitution, and WHO we can count on to enforce it when people in office don't (and who will run away from the responsibility as in #3 so if the liberals all run away that still leaves Constitutionalists to check govt and correct it, who can better do this with Trump in office than Clinton).

g5000
Excpet for number one, those are the lamest reasons I have ever heard for supporting a candidate.

"Vote for my clown because he isn't that other clown!" :lol:

Again g5000
I said nothing about people being clowns because they are all clowns if you want to be fair.

What I SAID in BOLDFACE is about enforcing the Constitution.

this is serious, and not clowning around.

3. Trump's nominee list for the Supreme Court are on the side of enforcing the CONSTITUTION

2. Trump can be held to the CONSTITUTION easier than Clinton

1. and the liberals who don't base govt on the CONSTITUTION want to run away and not face Trump by standing on the CONSTITUTION.

While the Republicans and Conservatives who enforce the CONSTITUTION AREN'T AFRAID of holding Trump to those standards. only the liberals are who don't invoke Constitutional standards so that's why they fear they have no power.

What about the CONSTITUTION
are you not reading in my OP and messages? where are you getting this Clown business from g5000
because aren't all these people clowns in a circus if you are going to frame it that way?

All my arguments are about the CONSTITUTION regardless what clowns you are talking about!

This just in.
I was looking for a third reason to argue why voting for Trump was better than not.

3. First reason I found was that the choice of Supreme Court Justice would come from a list of more conservative Constitutionalists to balance the liberal bias. Even though I disagree with EITHER a left or right bias, and that to be Constitutional, no ruling should favor beliefs on either side, but should REJECT any law or dispute that belongs to the state or people; still, we need a Constitutionalist who will vote no to any further abuses of govt especially courts to decide private matters especially involving personal beliefs.

2. Secondly, since Clinton is so connected with party and legal interests that can buy their way out of being held accountable to the public and taxpayers, this is dangerous to put any more such people into office who put politics and party before Constitutional duty to public and office.

Trump is not a lawyer, not a friend to either party. Where he is not a friend to the Constitution either, the Republicans and Constitutionalists who are will smash his arguments and/or kick him out of office and he can't play around like Clinton and the Democrats do buying out the legal system.

The Clintons and the Obamas of the Democratic Party have shown they can even smash their own constituents for political benefit, and nobody can stop them because they have bought out the favor of the legal lobbies, corporate lobbies, and media that profits off these games and exploitation.

Trump does not have those connections, so he can be held to the Constitution by opponents while Clinton won't even work with Sanders and Blacks demanding accountability to the voter base from Democrat leadership.

just came out today:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘I can’t imagine what the country would be’ under President Trump

No matter how awful Trump is with sticking his feet in his mouth, saying things that can't possibly be justified by Constitutional means, that's why he can be held in check by conservatives and Constitutionalists who do enforce the laws.

People who don't want to do the work it takes to check Trump or govt can just move out of the way, or totally out of the country.

Because no matter who we elect, it is going to take work to keep them and govt in check.

If you want to be lazy and just let the legal and corporate lobbies decide who is going to get investigated and who is going to be let off the hook, vote for Clinton and more lawyers buying out the legal, legislative and media.

That's more work for the rest of us trying to clean up the messes made by corporate politics.

Trump knows the game, but he doesn't have the connections and dirt on him that the other people do running the game. So Trump can get his rump kicked if he steps out of line. And obviously the Republicans are happy to do so!

No, that's all I need. There's a difference. I can argue these three points and cover all the other bases.

And it's not about people "sucking" because the whole system sucks right now, if you are going to be fair.

The issue isn't about people we "like or don't like," but which can be held to the Constitution, and WHO we can count on to enforce it when people in office don't (and who will run away from the responsibility as in #3 so if the liberals all run away that still leaves Constitutionalists to check govt and correct it, who can better do this with Trump in office than Clinton).

g5000
Excpet for number one, those are the lamest reasons I have ever heard for supporting a candidate.

Again g5000
I said nothing about people being clowns because they are all clowns if you want to be fair.

3. Trump's nominee list for the Supreme Court are on the side of enforcing the CONSTITUTION

1. and the liberals who don't base govt on the CONSTITUTION want to run away and not face Trump by standing on the CONSTITUTION.

While the Republicans and Conservatives who enforce the CONSTITUTION AREN'T AFRAID of holding Trump to those standards. only the liberals are who don't invoke Constitutional standards so that's why they fear they have no power.

are you not reading in my OP and messages? where are you getting this Clown business from g5000
because aren't all these people clowns in a circus if you are going to frame it that way?

All my arguments are about the CONSTITUTION regardless what clowns you are talking about!

So you are pissed that the Democrats got a constitutional lawyer elected to be president and thus knowing the constitution was able to get somethings done...

Your answer is to vote someone who is too dumb to know the constitution and thus this can't happen...

So you are voting for ignorance and proud of it...

[

So you are pissed that the Democrats got a constitutional lawyer elected to be president and thus knowing the constitution was able to get somethings done...

Your answer is to vote someone who is too dumb to know the constitution and thus this can't happen...

As if you knew anything about the American Constitution, frigging limey.

Of course Obama doesn't know jack shit either.

This just in.

just came out today:

Oh that would be awesome! Put Patrick Buchanan on the court!

This just in.

just came out today:

g5000

Again g5000

Dear CowboyTed (and Ravi)
this is news to me that Ravi is a Republican
as it is that Obama is a "constitutional" lawyer.

I'd argue he's more an "unconstitutional" one,
using the knowledge of the LITERAL laws to bypass
the spirit and meaning of them. So it's still violating
the Constitution to enforce some of the parts out of
context where it conflicts with others. I don't consider
that fully Constitutional.

Instead of laughing those comments off the board,
I'd rather discuss them seriously, since it is clear
you are both sincere and committed in your convictions.

Do you want to discuss that here or start a new thread?

I'd like to explore where and why liberal politics
defines and uses the Constitution in ways that
excludes the conservative approach to the Constitution,
and vice versa. And how we can be truly INCLUSIVE
of both ways which I believe is necessary to be fully
Constitutional. Taking one sides' political beliefs over
the other where there isn't consensus and unity in
laws resulting, does not represent the full public,
so that's more political than constitutional.

I think we'd need to start a new thread, as this will
take some deep exploration and discussion to
hammer out the points of agreement and of conflict.
I can't seem to get very far with CCJ on this issue,
but JakeStarkey seems more articulate about the
specific points of departure and why we disagree
vs. where we could agree. Maybe you two can help
on this issue of how liberal Democrats apply the
Constitution vs. how conservatives do who believe
in limited govt, not expanding it to manage social programs.

Forum List

Back