Why USMessageBoard Seems Quieter Than Usual Today.Are Members Caught Up In Southeastern Storms?

It's so quiet because George Soros is no longer paying the half-vast majority of his trolls who were hired on for the election. They didn't quit sooner because they weren't smart enough to figure that once Hillary had lost the goose that laid the golden eggs had lost interest in them.

Suckers.

i did notice that "Moonglow" in MIA. I believe he lives in Missouri. didnt that state get hit hard today?{or last night?}
Not where I live, just rain..
were u ever in any kind of path these last two days?
No,when it came through all it did was start trouble in Scott county Arkansas..Which is a long way from here..
are u in a prime area for tornado attack come may/april?

i did notice that "Moonglow" in MIA. I believe he lives in Missouri. didnt that state get hit hard today?{or last night?}
No,when it came through all it did was start trouble in Scott county Arkansas..Which is a long way from here..
No..This area has not had a tornado since I have lived here(16 years)..It's elevated with hills..It's not like when I lived in OKC and tornadoes were a common occurrence..

:boohoo: Anyone take notice that a number of regulars haven't been here today? Can we assume many of them live in the southeast region where it's been chaos all day and night?
They said about five million people are in the path of these tornadoes/severe weather.
So who's missing from our usual Sunday Night Peaceful Battles?
:crybaby:
All I gotta say is god don't like ugly and maybe just maybe, he's proving it with these Trump fuck head, just sayin

No..This area has not had a tornado since I have lived here(16 years)..It's elevated with hills..It's not like when I lived in OKC and tornadoes were a common occurrence..
i hear about cylinder block and brick homes that are no match for these more intense tornadoes. am i right?

Tornado Watch
TORNADO WATCH OUTLINE UPDATE FOR WT 24
NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK
955 PM EST SUN JAN 22 2017

TORNADO WATCH 24 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 600 AM EST FOR THE
FOLLOWING LOCATIONS

FLC009-011-015-021-027-043-049-051-055-061-071-081-085-086-087-
093-097-099-105-111-115-231100-
/O.NEW.KWNS.TO.A.0024.170123T0255Z-170123T1100Z/

FL
. FLORIDA COUNTIES INCLUDED ARE

BREVARD BROWARD CHARLOTTE
COLLIER DESOTO GLADES
HARDEE HENDRY HIGHLANDS
INDIAN RIVER LEE MANATEE
MARTIN MIAMI-DADE MONROE
OKEECHOBEE OSCEOLA PALM BEACH
POLK SARASOTA ST. LUCIE
$$

Guessing many of the liberals are in their bomb shelters waiting for trump to push the red button.

It's sunny here in Palm Spring, Southern California but soaked in last 4 days. I missed Obama on the golf course nearby the other day.
My live in house sitter told me it's also sunny in Key Biscayne, Fl.

IMG_0794.jpg

It's sunny here in Palm Spring, Southern California but soaked in last 4 days. I missed Obama on the golf course nearby the other day.

View attachment 108473
Looks nice, till a hurricane hits...

So far lord has been listening to my prayers. If it hits I will blame all my kids for not allowing me sell it. Only my live in house sitter and my 3 Pekingese live there.

View attachment 108473
Looks nice, till a hurricane hits...

So far lord has been listening to my prayers. If it hits I will blame all my kids for not allowing me sell it. Only my live in house sitter and my 3 Pekingese live there.
Well I hope it never get to have a hurricane for a visitor..

Forum List

Back