Why the U.S. May Be Secretly Cheering a Muslim Brotherhood Run For Egypt's Presidency

The Egyptians currently living in Egypt have nothing to do with the Pyramids or the Pharaoh's, the people who built those were wiped out when the Arabs took over Egypt. Most Egyptians don't give a fuck about the Pyramids and would not piss on them if they were on fire, the Salafists consider them un Islamic and would probably like to blow the damn things up.

The ancient Egyptians were Copts, not Arabs or Muslimes [Egypt = Copt]. The Arabs/Muslimes invaded Egypt many centuries after the time of ancient Egypt's greatness and Egypt has been on a steady decline ever since. No country in the world has improved since being islamized.

Egyptians don't really care about the Ancient Egyptian culture, they only tolerate the Pyramids and all that because of the tourist cash it brings in.

There are no people called Egyptians. OMG I want to throw up. Each peoples are not only unique but they still exist.

This is surreal.

ETA What happened to the temples OMG you cannot be dealing with swine who did this. What next? Hillary and Bam Bam's wife are cool with the next load of taliban bombings.

Last edited:
it's not going to end well with either of those islamist parties in charge...the elections can be put off for a while so the secular parties can organize

I don't think most Egyptians want to go the secular route, because if they did the Salafists wouldn't have so much support.

Well maybe, I don't believe a majority want sharia law though. There are 10 million Christians there I’m sure they could side with those who want a secular government and they could be powerful in the new government in theory anyway

The Christians are leaving Egypt in droves, and I have not heard of any group in Egypt wanting to help them and make concessions for them, be it the Military, the ex Mubarak guys, MB, Salafists etc etc. Pretty soon the Christian will be like the dinosaur in Egypt.

The ancient Egyptians were Copts, not Arabs or Muslimes [Egypt = Copt]. The Arabs/Muslimes invaded Egypt many centuries after the time of ancient Egypt's greatness and Egypt has been on a steady decline ever since. No country in the world has improved since being islamized.

Egyptians don't really care about the Ancient Egyptian culture, they only tolerate the Pyramids and all that because of the tourist cash it brings in.

There are no people called Egyptians. OMG I want to throw up. Each peoples are not only unique but they still exist.

This is surreal.

ETA What happened to the temples OMG you cannot be dealing with swine who did this. What next? Hillary and Bam Bam's wife are cool with the next load of taliban bombings.

What in Gods name are you talking about?:confused:

This is surreal.

Egyptians today don't identify as Egyptians, for the most part. Thus, the destruction of the Cairo Museum housing priceless ancient Egyptian artifacts. They identify as muslimes. Nasser's attempt to establish a United Arab Republic with Syria fizzled after only a few years reflecting the absence of an Arab identity.

Egypt existed for thousands of years, and the Pyramids built thousands of years, prior to the invasion of muhammad's thugs in the 7th century CE that islimized Egypt.

This is surreal.

Egyptians today don't identify as Egyptians, for the most part. They identify as muslimes. Nasser's attempt to establish a United Arab Republic with Syria fizzled after only a few years reflecting the absence of an Arab identity.

Egypt existed for thousands of years, and the Pyramids built thousands of years, prior to the invasion of muhammad's thugs in the 7th century CE that islimized Egypt.

The people living in Egypt today are Muslim first, Arab second and Egyptian third, "Egyptian" is only a nationality for them thats all, all that Pharoah/Pyramid fairy tales mean nothing to them.

This is surreal.

Egyptians today don't identify as Egyptians, for the most part. They identify as muslimes. Nasser's attempt to establish a United Arab Republic with Syria fizzled after only a few years reflecting the absence of an Arab identity.

The people living in Egypt today are Muslim first, Arab second and Egyptian third, "Egyptian" is only a nationality for them thats all, all that Pharoah/Pyramid fairy tales mean nothing to them.

The ancient Egyptians worshipped many gods which is severely untolerated in islime and so the muslime lunatics in Egypt view the ancient Egyptians as heretics and infidels and are unable to appreciate ancient Egyptian civilization and its once-greatness. Can anyone name any important islimic contributions to modern Egypt? Neither can I.

The ancient Egyptians built things. Muslimes just destroy them

Last edited:

The ancient Egyptians worshipped many gods which is severely untolerated in islime and so the muslime lunatics in Egypt view the ancient Egyptians as heretics and infidels and are unable to appreciate ancient Egyptian civilization and its once-greatness. Can anyone name any important islimic contributions to modern Egypt? Neither can I.

Wouldn't that Pyramids be looked upon as pagan idols in the eyes of modern day Egyptians?

No matter who is in charge in the US, cheering for regime change is something we've been responsible for since World War I.

Last edited:

Wouldn't that Pyramids be looked upon as pagan idols in the eyes of modern day Egyptians?

I would think so although I don't think the muslimes in Egypt are sufficiently educated to even know this.

Then, again, muslimes worship a black rock in the kabah in mecca which was a pagan edifice before muhammad came on the scene. They believe that rock was a gift sent by their allah although it was probably nothing more than the remains of a meteorite.

Forum List

Back