Why the Recovery is taking so long

Explain how a government has No Involvement in an economy when it actually exists. How does that work?

Are you suggesting government should be abolished?

Can't you read? You claimed that the long recession was caused by the government having NO INVOLVEMENT in the economy.

How did that work?

Did they stop enforcing the law?

Did they abolish the military?

Did they get rid of the court system?

Can any of you go look at the list of US recessions and show me where the nonintervention thoery works?
Show us where, in the last century, when it has ever been tried, dingbat.

The history is that the government did not intercede in recessions most of its history.

Why dont you get an example of anywhere in history it worked?

Explain how a government has No Involvement in an economy when it actually exists. How does that work?

Can't you read? You claimed that the long recession was caused by the government having NO INVOLVEMENT in the economy.

How did that work?

Go get the post where I claimed what you said?

Could someone please go get me an example of a recession this deep that was speeded to recovery by doing nothing?
Could someone please go get me an example of a recession this deep that was speeded to recovery by government intervention?

The great depression only lasted 3 years and 7 months

ANy other pearls of wisdom. bonehead?

The Great Depression started on Black Friday in 1929 and was exacerbated by stupid socialit programs so that it lasted until a war (WWII) bailed us out.

You're an uneducated idiot parrot that spouts nothing but propaganda. Give your freakin' two brain cells a rest, huh? Obviously, reality is too difficult for you.:cuckoo:

Can any of you go look at the list of US recessions and show me where the nonintervention thoery works?
Show us where, in the last century, when it has ever been tried, dingbat.

The history is that the government did not intercede in recessions most of its history.

Why dont you get an example of anywhere in history it worked?
I asked you to provide a modern example.

C'mon...Let's hear it.

The great depression only lasted 3 years and 7 months

ANy other pearls of wisdom. bonehead?

The Great Depression started on Black Friday in 1929 and was exacerbated by stupid socialit programs so that it lasted until a war (WWII) bailed us out.

You're an uneducated idiot parrot that spouts nothing but propaganda. Give your freakin' two brain cells a rest, huh? Obviously, reality is too difficult for you.:cuckoo:
He's like an anti-encyclopedia.

How did that work?

Go get the post where I claimed what you said?

Here you go you addle-brained booby (I should have posted depression instead of recession - but the point remains. You indicate that the long depression lasted longer and linked it to no government involvement in the economy).

The long depression lasted longer than the great depression and at the time the govenment had no involvement in the economy.

Now, how does a government exist and function with No Involvement in the economy.

Forum List

Back