Why the Obama cover up? Al Qaeda is Strong, Organized and Well Trained

If you want obama to resign for failing to protect our consilate, which republicans voted to cut funding on, you would have to execute George Bush. Americans are so confused, u guys feel no need to hide the hipocrisy anymore!

From all indications, George Bush never existed. He's a phantom concept. Name not mentioned in Rethuglican circles. No sign of him at conventions, campaigning... no real sign that he even exists.

Wonder why that is.

So, you agree that his statement was actually about communications.
Good to see.
Or lack thereof....The kind of lack that gets people killed.

But at least he was able to wring some time out of his breakneck schedule to communicate with The View, Letterman, the Daily Show and his megabuck fundraisers.

That was his point, you and The President are in agreement.
Where we're not in agreement is that "not optimal" is an atrocity of understatement....To the point of the person using such phraseology being deemed as coming across as a cold, detached asshole...An image that Oboingo projects with alarming regularity.

And that's all the "context" anyone really needs.

If you want obama to resign for failing to protect our consilate, which republicans voted to cut funding on, you would have to execute George Bush. Americans are so confused, u guys feel no need to hide the hipocrisy anymore!

From all indications, George Bush never existed. He's a phantom concept. Name not mentioned in Rethuglican circles. No sign of him at conventions, campaigning... no real sign that he even exists.

Wonder why that is.

Lahkota, that is what Bush chose to do. The man is busy with his business (s). He had made plans for work after his presidency and that is where he has chosen to invest his time. If you were not aware of it the man is a workaholic, business is what he does and he has shown a very good aptitude for it.

But at least he was able to wring some time out of his breakneck schedule to communicate with The View, Letterman, the Daily Show and his megabuck fundraisers.

It is an election year after all.
Paul Ryan had time to break and enter a homeless shelter.
Is that the best you can come up with?

Four Americans weren't killed during Ryan's photo-op....Ryan hasn't ditched national security briefings...Ryan didn't lie for two weeks about what happened in Benghazi.

Are shame and embarrassment anywhere to be found in your repertoire of emotions?

I'm sure, if I felt it mattered, I could come up with far better.

What four Americans were killed while Obama was on telly again?
I've Googled and Googled and I can't find it anywhere.

Ryan doesn't lie?
That is hilarious.
You're a funny guy.

Wonder why that is.

Lahkota, that is what Bush chose to do. The man is busy with his business (s). He had made plans for work after his presidency and that is where he has chosen to invest his time. If you were not aware of it the man is a workaholic, business is what he does and he has shown a very good aptitude for it.

heh. that's fucking hilarious.

It is an election year after all.
Paul Ryan had time to break and enter a homeless shelter.

Four Americans weren't killed during Ryan's photo-op....Ryan hasn't ditched national security briefings...Ryan didn't lie for two weeks about what happened in Benghazi.

Are shame and embarrassment anywhere to be found in your repertoire of emotions?

Ryan doesn't lie?
That is hilarious.
You're a funny guy.
Didn't say that Ryan doesn't or hasn't lied....Just that he didn't inexplicably spend two weeks lying about the circumstances of how four Americans were brutally murdered.

I also didn't say that Boiking was on teevee while those Americans were killed...Just that he shows himself to be more concerned with raising campaign loot and being a pop culture celebutard icon than being the fucking President.

Try reading for comprehension some time.

Ryan doesn't lie?
That is hilarious.
You're a funny guy.
Didn't say that Ryan doesn't or hasn't lied....Just that he didn't inexplicably spend two weeks lying about the circumstances of how four Americans were brutally murdered.

I also didn't say that Boiking was on teevee while those Americans were killed...Just that he shows himself to be more concerned with raising campaign loot and being a pop culture celebutard icon than being the fucking President.

Try reading for comprehension some time.

You said that no-one died while Ryan was polishing those clean pots, presumably meaning that someone did die while Obama was on The View, The Daily Show etc.
Try making your point more clearly next time.

No wonder you can't understand what he was actually saying to Jon Stewart.

You tried to draw a moral equivalency between Ryan doing a photo-op and Obuttfuck -the sitting President- running off to a fundraiser while an international incident was happening in real time.

You're either dead drunk or too fucking stupid for words.

Nite-nite.

Nite-nite.

buhbye.png

Wonder why that is.

Lahkota, Bush is a very successful man. I'm uncertain why you find his success amusing but it doesn't matter what you think does it. From what I have read his present business dealings and his family are both doing very well.

Lahkota, Bush is a very successful man. I'm uncertain why you find his success amusing but it doesn't matter what you think does it. From what I have read his present business dealings and his family are both doing very well.

Is that that fake Indian?.....No wonder he's such a moron

You tried to draw a moral equivalency between Ryan doing a photo-op and Obuttfuck -the sitting President- running off to a fundraiser while an international incident was happening in real time.

Nite-nite.

The only equivalency I was drawing was the ridiculousness of the right's talking points by raising an equally ridiculous talking point.

Sweet dreams again.

yes, the fake indian. The guy who never once said he WAS indian.

but I'm trying to figure out your criticism.

Is it that you think Indians are stupid? or people that you call indians are stupid? Or people that are labeled wrongly by someone else as an indian is stupid?

really, help us out here... a lot of us don't speak dipshit.

Is it that you think Indians are stupid? or people that you call indians are stupid? Or people that are labeled wrongly by someone else as an indian is stupid?

People pretending to be an indian if they're not is stupid, and any inidian who wishes for more big government to "take care of people" after seeing what it has done to American Indians living on reservations in this country is stupid...Get it Stupid?

People pretending to be an indian if they're not is stupid, and any inidian who wishes for more big government to "take care of people" after seeing what it has done to American Indians living on reservations in this country is stupid...Get it Stupid?

I guess that would make sense... if I were a fucking Native American, or pretended to be one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back