Why the Obama cover up? Al Qaeda is Strong, Organized and Well Trained

Wow, you are just too dumb for words...

That's right, I forgot being concerned about people outside of you circle-jerk group was bad policy for the right wingers.
You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself....You and your Dear Leader have a lot in common that way.

He actually isn't my leader.

But that aside, I think there's good demonstratable evidence to the contrary of your retarded claim.

What Benghazi tells us is not only is our foreign policy inept and the State Department is not protecting our people abroad, but Al Qaeda is as strong as it has ever been and well trained and organized.

This is what Obama does want us to know. That is why that silly video story came out so quickly. On 9/11, it wasn't just Cairo and Benghazi that had trouble, but all over Middle East there were violent demonstrations against the US. Don't think for a minute it will stay there.

Just recently a bomb was found on a flight to the US from Saudi Arabia. What else don't we know?

Stay safe.

This is incredable stuff

A June 25 cable noted that, according to local contacts, "Islamic extremism" appeared to be on the rise in the eastern region of Libya, which includes Benghazi, and that al Qaeda's flag "has been spotted several times flying over government buildings and training facilities."

Ambassador warned Libya was "volatile and violent" - CBS News

I don't think you can accurately state that he ever said that "all terrorism has been wiped out." That's really dishonest.

The cover up is because it does not go with the narrative of this present Obama Administration..... their policies in the Middle East are a disgrace!

policies that so much worse than "fucking kill all the camel jockeys." Absolute bullshit.

Look, I don't know anything about camel jockeys ok?

All I know is that the Obama administration and 90% of the media that cocoons him are a bunch of liars.

Obama's foreign policy of appeasement has not only alienated our allies, it has failed us miserably in the Middle East.

Failure is the the definition of the Obama presidency:

Failed foreign policy
Failed to be a loyal ally to our allies
Failed at our economy
Failed at employment
Failed at upholding and protecting the Constitution
Failed at showing restraint in writing executive orders
Failed at transperency
Failed at there is no red America and no Blue America
Failed at appointing 2 patriotic justices to the SCOTUS
Failed at passing himself off as a human being

Yep...Barack Hussein O'Fail....mmmmm..mmmm...mmmmm

You have learned your talking points well, young grasshopper...

Yes, I am young. You can call them talking points all you want, people who live in the real world call them facts!!!!

What Benghazi tells us is not only is our foreign policy inept and the State Department is not protecting our people abroad, but Al Qaeda is as strong as it has ever been and well trained and organized.

This is what Obama does want us to know. That is why that silly video story came out so quickly. On 9/11, it wasn't just Cairo and Benghazi that had trouble, but all over Middle East there were violent demonstrations against the US. Don't think for a minute it will stay there.

Just recently a bomb was found on a flight to the US from Saudi Arabia. What else don't we know?

Stay safe.

This is incredable stuff

A June 25 cable noted that, according to local contacts, "Islamic extremism" appeared to be on the rise in the eastern region of Libya, which includes Benghazi, and that al Qaeda's flag "has been spotted several times flying over government buildings and training facilities."

What did you expect, after the overthrow of the Gaddafi regime?
There is a power vacuum and everyone is jockeying for position.
There'll be all sorts of flags flying.
It's going to be messy as hell for a while yet.

Failure is the the definition of the Obama presidency:

Failed foreign policy
Failed to be a loyal ally to our allies
Failed at our economy
Failed at employment
Failed at upholding and protecting the Constitution
Failed at showing restraint in writing executive orders
Failed at transperency
Failed at there is no red America and no Blue America
Failed at appointing 2 patriotic justices to the SCOTUS
Failed at passing himself off as a human being

Yep...Barack Hussein O'Fail....mmmmm..mmmm...mmmmm

You have learned your talking points well, young grasshopper...

Yes, I am young. You can call them talking points all you want, people who live in the real world call them facts!!!!

Ok, thanks for that.

Stay safe.

This is incredable stuff

Proper security for our people!!...idiot:mad:

So, an anonymous civilian guy on a message board can figure that out, yet the entirety of the State Department and the fucking president couldn't?

The cover up is because it does not go with the narrative of this present Obama Administration..... their policies in the Middle East are a disgrace!

policies that so much worse than "fucking kill all the camel jockeys." Absolute bullshit.

Look, I don't know anything about camel jockeys ok?

All I know is that the Obama administration and 90% of the media that cocoons him are a bunch of liars.

Oooooh, we have a fox news "everyone else is left leaning" claimant.

I'm sorry, I don't think we're speaking the same language any more, I don't speak "easily duped."

Make up your mind, what's your point?
Al Qaeda, or "proper security for our people"?
Idiot.

Idiot.

Agreed.

Not to mention "proper security" goes back to the Rethuglicans signing "nuh uh, no more money for that."

Cake and eat it too? no.

Why the Obama cover-up?

Simple.

Because the fact and reality that Al Qaeda is alive and kicking doesn't go with the narrative of the White House, that since Bin Laden is dead, all terrorism has been wiped out from the face of the earth.

I don't think you can accurately state that he ever said that "all terrorism has been wiped out." That's really dishonest.
That is the narrative of their MessiahRushie. The DittoNazis are too stupid to be able to tell his words from Obama's.

Idiot.

Umm....Al Qaeda in the Area means more security is needed to protect our people. Get it moron?

What a piece of shit this man is

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEnNeF97Pfw]Obama: If Four Americans Get Killed It's Not Optimal - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back