Why the Left Despises Skilled Labor

rahtruelies

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2015
Why the Left Despises Skilled Labor - Social Matter

The left has run a successful campaign to interfere with the lives and businesses that employ skilled labor for centuries now.

One of the chief methods by which it has accomplished this is by expropriating children from their families, interfering with the traditional system of apprenticeship, making family businesses run on residential property illegal, and by mandating a universal system of education which churns out a mixture of half-capable proles and indolent Brahmins with expensive educations to act as pliable bosses.

Marxism and its offshoots has been the typical method for the left to co-opt skilled labor by encouraging them to organize into protection rackets, often run by political operatives, and paid for out of the wages of skilled laborers who have been hoodwinked into believing emotive gibberish about solidarity. If you still believe in ‘solidarity,’ I invite you to visit the American cities of:

• Detroit, MI
  • Bethlehem, PA
  • Flint, MI
  • Cleveland, OH
  • Buffalo, NY
  • Rochester, NY
  • Syracuse, NY
  • Camden, NJ

Oh look, more fake news.

This time it's designed to cover up the Reagan Administration trade agreements that sent millions of jobs overseas.

Thanks for being a liar, rahtruelies. Real patriotic of you. I bet you even speak Russian.

The left despise corporations it is the root of their evil. They have a seething hatred of corporations and wish nothing but ill will on them, even if that destroys middle class jobs and families at those corporations they don't care. A few types of corporations in particular, big oil, coal, gas, pharma, mining, agriculture for starters.

Oh look, more fake news.

This time it's designed to cover up the Reagan Administration trade agreements that sent millions of jobs overseas.

Thanks for being a liar, rahtruelies. Real patriotic of you. I bet you even speak Russian.

What did the Russkies ever do personally to you?

Forum List

Back