Why the hell some people hates Donald Trump so much ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Well I think that all the leftists believed hard as iron that Hillary were to win, she even thought about it herself and believed in it.

Don't stand still Vote today: Hillary Clinton on Election Day 8 Nov 2016

This vidéo prove it

Well, no, it's not at all about Hellary losing. That's the only argument Trump supporters can muster, because they blindly follow their leader, not unlike Germany 1936.
Can't admit he's a total tool, and think the everyone else is just jealous, or something.
And it's not just 'leftists' who see through him, not just Hellary supporters (there's precious few of them anyhow!).
The entire world knows what a dangerous idiot he is, and how totally unfit for high office.
nato-laughing-2.jpg

Well, no, it's not at all about Hellary losing. That's the only argument Trump supporters can muster, because they blindly follow their leader, not unlike Germany 1936.
Can't admit he's a total tool, and think the everyone else is just jealous, or something.
And it's not just 'leftists' who see through him, not just Hellary supporters (there's precious few of them anyhow!).
The entire world knows what a dangerous idiot he is, and how totally unfit for high office.
nato-laughing-2.jpg
The other leaders are not there for their country, Trump it is there for the Americans, Hillary would have been following Obama and Obama was a very bad President.

Hillary was the heir to the Messiah's thrown, the left set up.obama care to fail in 2019 it was Hillary's job to sign the bill for single payer...

The second reason is Trump is a liberal with an (R) after his name, the left is despised having to be trolled by their own flesh and blood.

The third reason is the left needs abosolute power to function normal, with out the Democrats owning the white house the average lefty starts to eat play doe , play with mercury , rides a bicycle with no helmet ...they can't function properly in their day to day life's....

Well I think that all the leftists believed hard as iron that Hillary were to win, she even thought about it herself and believed in it.

This vidéo prove it

Because Donald trump represent s everything an empowered America is: Wealth, power, strength, and a devotion to this country.

Leftists believe that America was "stolen" from the indigenous people and that this country was created on the the blood, sweat, and tears of the oppressed. Leftists are ashamed of the plentiful bounty this country has to offer, and feel guilty. Therefore they must do everything they can to portray America in a bad light, in order to assuage their own feeling of guilt and remorse.

This vidéo prove it

Easy, it's because of the color orange.

Does anyone wear orange, drive an orange car, paint your house orange? Hell no, it's just too disturbing.

Hillary was the heir to the Messiah's thrown, the left set up.obama care to fail in 2019 it was Hillary's job to sign the bill for single payer...

The second reason is Trump is a liberal with an (R) after his name, the left is despised having to be trolled by their own flesh and blood.

The third reason is the left needs abosolute power to function normal, with out the Democrats owning the white house the average lefty starts to eat play doe , play with mercury , rides a bicycle with no helmet ...they can't function properly in their day to day life's....

Trump had a majority in the Senate one would think that he would pass his laws without problem on the night of his election but the Democrats make him miseries but not only there are Republicans who seem more Democrats than Republicans.

Agree with your list but it is not long enough nor is the ranking. Third and second need to switch places.

Running out of other people's money to play with should be number one with a bullet. Internal and External capital flight combined exceeds GDP by an unknown amount.

2018 senate races are as target rich an environment as possible.

nato-laughing-2.jpg
I told blacks. I told Mexicans Muslims and immigrants. I told women's rights advocates. I told gays. People who want social security and Medicare. People who have pre existing conditions or get free Obamacare. And there are so many other things liberals aren't going to like in the next couple years. Global warming!

We're going to lose on all these things. And it's not Republicans fault. They told you who they were and America still voted for it. I don't think people believed they'd do what they're doing.

And none of it hurts me. Economically Trump's doing fine.

This vidéo prove it

Because Donald trump represent s everything an empowered America is: Wealth, power, strength, and a devotion to this country.

Leftists believe that America was "stolen" from the indigenous people and that this country was created on the the blood, sweat, and tears of the oppressed. Leftists are ashamed of the plentiful bounty this country has to offer, and feel guilty. Therefore they must do everything they can to portray America in a bad light, in order to assuage their own feeling of guilt and remorse.

They did not have enough of Obama ? , he destroy America You Americans are a power for several reasons especially militarily, and do not forget the NASA that Obama made cuts and also militarily. That I hate the leftists we have the same in France, I can not see them.
They are destroying their country and are proud.

Trump had a majority in the Senate one would think that he would pass his laws without problem on the night of his election but the Democrats make him miseries but not only there are Republicans who seem more Democrats than Republicans.

Not all Republicans are trustworthy. Many of them want to keep the status quo, some have other allegiances, not unlike your Vichy government during WW2

Last edited:

This vidéo prove it

Easy, it's because of the color orange.

Does anyone wear orange, drive an orange car, paint your house orange? Hell no, it's just too disturbing.

thumb.jpg

Not all Republicans are trustworthy. Many of them want to keep the status quo.
Politicians in general do not keep their promise. I like Trump he wants to do what he promised it is the others who puts sticks in the wheels.

Politicians in general do not keep their promise. I like Trump he wants to do what he promised it is the others who puts sticks in the wheels.

You have a good grasp of what's happening in American politics. :biggrin:

Yes ... I Watch from my country France, I have CNN as American chain only is not the top they are antis trump but I am a pro american that's why I am here too at the forum :)

Yes ... I Watch from my country France, I have CNN as American chain only is not the top they are antis trump but I am a pro american that's why I am here too at the forum :)

It;s still a good country. We just let the Communists infiltrate us back in the 1950's, it was all downhill from there.

It;s still a good country. We just let the Communists infiltrate us back in the 1950's, it was all downhill from there.
The 50s were pretty cool

1960%2527s+Polaroid+Pictures+of+Signs+in+Washington+%25283%2529.jpg

1960%2527s+Polaroid+Pictures+of+Signs+in+Washington+%25286%2529.jpg

1960%2527s+Polaroid+Pictures+of+Signs+in+Washington+%252825%2529.jpg

1960's Polaroid Pictures of Signs in Washington ~ vintage everyday

The 50s were pretty cool

American leftists will tell you that the 50's were a horrible time: Full of hicks, greasers, racism, and domestic violence.

I'm sure they'll be along shortly to confirm that. :biggrin:

The 50s were pretty cool

American leftists will tell you that the 50's were a horrible time: Full of hicks, greasers, racism, and domestic violence.

I'm sure they'll be along shortly to confirm that. :biggrin:
They are never happy anyway, simple example I adore my mother she is widow since few year already and she met a man who is very rich and who is conservative and she is leftist from the head to the toes. She did not stay with this man who gave her everything she wanted that include love, but she is lefty then she does not appreciate I think. That's how it goes i can't do nothing about it.

Forum List

Back