Why the escape from Kiev?

They are fleeing because bombs are going off in their country and Russians could possibly be coming to the capital with more bombs.

What should they do?

Sit on their couches and watch the Russian military approach on the news?

They don't know...when in doubt...bug out.
I'm sure that's exactly what those whining in this thread would do......if not welcome their country's enemies with open arms.

I'm sure that's exactly what those whining in this thread would do......if not welcome their country's enemies with open arms.
I wouldn't be hangin around and I think the Ukrainians deserve their asses kicked.

Nice little weekend trip to Moldova or Poland. Maybe a nice little B&B in the country.

Me and the Mrs. chillin while the rest of the nuts bomb each other.

In a few days the shelling will subside and you can go home and assess your insurance claim .

I wouldn't be hangin around and I think the Ukrainians deserve their asses kicked.

Nice little weekend trip to Moldova or Poland. Maybe a nice little B&B in the country.

Me and the Mrs. chillin while the rest of the nuts bomb each other.

In a few days the shelling will subside and you can go home and assess your insurance claim .
Poland is fine. Moldova might be the most depressing place on earth. The soviets broke those people forever mindfucked.

As if you believed any of my links. It would be a waste of time anyway.
It really is a stupid game.

They provide some stupid laughing emojis, call your sources propaganda and then provide their own...which are equally so...following any logical line of thought.

It's a game for idiots.

Harryhole...is an idiot.

Poland is fine. Moldova might be the most depressing place on earth. The soviets broke those people forever mindfucked.
Yes...I agree.

But even bad wine, moldy bread or roaches in your hotel room is better than a rocket attack.

Forum List

Back