Why the democrat media are hiding hilary, She yells that she is raising taxes on middle class...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Had this been Trump.....it would be non stop on every news network the democrats control...which is all of them except for Fox...and that is going left wing since Murdoch's kids are apparently left wing nuts too......

Here is hilary.....at a rally with a Freudian slip.....she is going to raise taxes on the middle class.....watch the vide.....you are likely not going to see it anywhere else.....

remember....Romney said one thing about 47% of the population...that wasn't even at a public forum....and we heard it non stop......

Hillary Wants To Raise Taxes On The Middle Class | Extrano's Alley, more than a gun blog

Had this been Trump.....it would be non stop on every news network the democrats control...which is all of them except for Fox...and that is going left wing since Murdoch's kids are apparently left wing nuts too......

Here is hilary.....at a rally with a Freudian slip.....she is going to raise taxes on the middle class.....watch the vide.....you are likely not going to see it anywhere else.....

remember....Romney said one thing about 47% of the population...that wasn't even at a public forum....and we heard it non stop......

Hillary Wants To Raise Taxes On The Middle Class | Extrano's Alley, more than a gun blog

Nice edit in that video there. Got the original, by any chance?

No edit moron.........she said it......she is mentally ill and it slipped out...........wait till she falls again.....

No edit moron.........she said it......she is mentally ill and it slipped out...........wait till she falls again.....

All I know is I saw a blatant edit in that video.

All I know is I saw a blatant edit in that video.

Don't worry....the democrat controlled media isn't going to let people see this........they are too busy covering Trump 24/7...well...not Trump...just his mistakes.......

Btw, it's also possible she said "aren't".

Not that it matters to me, mind you. I'm not one these anti-tax zealots that has a problem paying a little more.

And Manafort said he will support Ryan when Trump drops out of the race.

'I support him [Ryan] as speaker and after next week I’m going to be supporting him for a candidate for President.'
- Paul Manafort

Hey dumbass, she clearly says "we AREN'T going to raise taxes on the middle class."

Trump is proposing a 45% tax on goods imported from China- which is most of the product bought by the Middle Class and Poor in America.,

Of course rich people don't care about a 45% tax on stuff in Walmart and Target.

You should make an appointment with an ENT. She said "aren't".

Trump is proposing a 45% tax on goods imported from China- which is most of the product bought by the Middle Class and Poor in America.,

Of course rich people don't care about a 45% tax on stuff in Walmart and Target.

Rich people have a heart attack when they buy a can of soda.

Btw, it's also possible she said "aren't".

Not that it matters to me, mind you. I'm not one these anti-tax zealots that has a problem paying a little more.

Yes...the politicians love people like you.,,,,

Forum List

Back