why the Anglo-Saxons do not know how to fight?

Novichok

Rookie
May 1, 2018
The history of the Anglo-Saxon nation begins in the 5th century...
Roman Emperor invaded the Island Northumbia... He met wild tribes. The Roman Emperor defeated the savages..
. Later, until the 8th century, the island continued massacre when he killed everyone.
.. In the 9th century Northumbia was conquered by the Vikings, Einar the ginger they adopted Christianity In the 11th century the Anglo Saxons were defeated by the Vikings the Normans... they put the King

I guess Hadrian had no need to build a wall........ Oh wait.......

You should look at the Viking expansion even into what is now Russia........ Not many people were able to stand up to the Vikings.

The Saxons lost to the Normans based on two primary factors;
The Saxons were not very well organized.
The Normans had something the Saxons didn't, cavalry.

• Banned

You should look at the Viking expansion even into what is now Russia........ Not many people were able to stand up to the Vikings.

ou've already been told to stop painting... like a prostitute... When you fulfill the requirements, then you will have to talk seriously

ou've already been told to stop painting... like a prostitute... When you fulfill the requirements, then you will have to talk seriously
:rofl:

Selivan, hey?

Selivan, hey?
Either way he/she/it's a product of Russian "schooling".......... :lol:

For seliven to be so superior, he sure cant quit us :lol:
Faggot

Selivan, hey?
Когда уйдет Модератор, который мне не нравится, тогда и будет нормальный разговор с Американцами
Это мой 4 клон.
После 10 клонов, если Админ не понимает, то этот форум будет подвергнут Атаке
Hooka, pooka, dooka, wooka back atcha............ :thup:

БАНИТЬ ... русского старого харера бесполезно

Selivan, hey?
Когда уйдет Модератор, который мне не нравится, тогда и будет нормальный разговор с Американцами
Это мой 4 клон.
После 10 клонов, если Админ не понимает, то этот форум будет подвергнут Атаке
Hooka, pooka, dooka, wooka back atcha............ :thup:
Отвали
Onga wonga!!!

Roman Emperor invaded the Island Northumbia... He met wild tribes. The Roman Emperor defeated the savages..
. Later, until the 8th century, the island continued massacre when he killed everyone.
.. In the 9th century Northumbia was conquered by the Vikings, Einar the ginger they adopted Christianity In the 11th century the Anglo Saxons were defeated by the Vikings the Normans... they put the King
Sounds like the Anglo-Saxons need to hire a Turk who is good with a hand gun at close range

There were no Anglo-Saxons in Britain at the time of Roman conquest. I despair the dumbing down of all, including non-native English speakers.

Because they never learned to snatch the pebble from the hand. Have you Grasshopper?

The Vikings were indeed a formidable force, but once they converted to Christianity, they ceased being a threat.

Forum List

Back