Why Some Women Hate Sarah Palin

Have you noticed today that the Left wingers on the TV keep saying, well she did fine but in the end the VP won't matter. I effing peed my pants, they have spent so much time and energy trying to bring her down and now she don't matter.

do do dodoooo do do dodoooo do:cool:

You know they do make Depends for you people, right? :tongue:

That's mean that you say, "she don't matter"

I thought you liked Sarah Palin?

Some polls are suggesting that after gaining an initial bump, McCain's campaign is being hobbled by Sarah Palin's vice-presidential candidacy. The voters who are deserting her fastest, some of whom are even calling on her to withdraw, are mostly women.

Ah, women, the consistently, tragically underestimated constituency. What the Democrats learned during the primaries and the Republicans might now be finding out the hard way, I learned at my very academic, well-regarded all-girls high school: that is never to discount the ability of women to open a robust, committed, well-thought-out vat of hatred for another girl.

Women are weapons-grade haters. Hillary Clinton knows it. Palin knows it too. When women get their hate on, they don't just dislike, or find disfavor with, or sort of not really appreciate. They loathe — deeply, richly, sustainingly. I do not say this to disparage my gender; women also love in more or less the same way.

More here

Most women hate Palin, because they see right through the bullshit that the Republicans think women are stupid and apathetic, and will vote for anyone who half resembles Hillary Clinton. When in all actuality, the GOP recklessly miscalculated her as a VP pick. They thought by putting any woman on the ticket, they could steal those hard to get Hillary votes. Well it backfired in a big way. And now we are on our way to inaugurating the first Black president in our nations history! This is your Howard Dean scream! This is your Michael Dukakis on a tank moment! Good job!:clap2::eusa_whistle:

Most women hate Palin, because they see right through the bullshit that the Republicans think women are stupid and apathetic, and will vote for anyone who half resembles Hillary Clinton. When in all actuality, the GOP recklessly miscalculated her as a VP pick. They thought by putting any woman on the ticket, they could steal those hard to get Hillary votes. Well it backfired in a big way. And now we are on our way to inaugurating the first Black president in our nations history! This is your Howard Dean scream! This is your Michael Dukakis on a tank moment! Good job!:clap2::eusa_whistle:

What ? You STILL think McKinney's got a chance ? :lol:

I wouldn't say that all Republicans think women are stupid and apathetic. There was a poster on the Left who said "Then those SOME women are stupid" (see the thread), so I suppose it works both ways. I was a bit shocked that the GOP chose a person with only slightly more experience than Obama, but she did seem to add a few points to the ticket.

Let's face it, the Republicans should lose this election. I'm amazed that the election is so close. And I seriously doubt people will be voting for McCain because they really like him. Instead, they'll cast their vote for him because he's not Obama. But what is really scary is that the Democrats somehow think that Obama is the right man for the job. Wow. At least the Republicans see that they don't have a great candidate running while the Democrats believe they've got the greatest guy since Kennedy. Nothing could be further from the truth, but to most people this is like a football game and they want their 'team' to win. What a sad state of affairs for America.

I wouldn't say that all Republicans think women are stupid and apathetic. There was a poster on the Left who said "Then those SOME women are stupid" (see the thread), so I suppose it works both ways. I was a bit shocked that the GOP chose a person with only slightly more experience than Obama, but she did seem to add a few points to the ticket.

Let's face it, the Republicans should lose this election. I'm amazed that the election is so close. And I seriously doubt people will be voting for McCain because they really like him. Instead, they'll cast their vote for him because he's not Obama. But what is really scary is that the Democrats somehow think that Obama is the right man for the job. Wow. At least the Republicans see that they don't have a great candidate running while the Democrats believe they've got the greatest guy since Kennedy. Nothing could be further from the truth, but to most people this is like a football game and they want their 'team' to win. What a sad state of affairs for America.

Obama is a corporate Democrat! These aren't your daddy's Democrats! They are in the back pockets of some of the biggest corporations. They used to be the party supposedly for the people. Now they are a bunch of skulking, cowardly, corporate money grabbers. Their display of narcissism is disgusting. Barack Obama and Joe Biden want to extend this war to Pakistan and escalate the war in Afghanistan. Don't be fooled by the rhetoric! They are not the anti-war candidates they portray themselves to be.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back