Why Some Women Hate Sarah Palin

I don't hate Sarah Palin.

I find her to be funny, charming and quite engaging as a person.

I disagree with her fundamentally on several key issues and therefore would not vote for a ticket that she was on.

ok...I'll bite...what issues?

Are you pissed she wouldn't say what mags she reads? Did you hear her explanation for that?

Are you pissed she asked a slimball to clarify what HE meant by "the Bush Doctrine"? Which of course you know is a creation of the MSM and can mean a variety of things...

Think she was too cautious with reporters trying to "gotcha" her....?

Think she was treated fairly in the media, saaaay, compared to BHO ?
Did Obama 57 states gaff get a lot of airtime?

How about Obama saying Hawaii and Alaska are the one state left to visit?
Did that make it to Sat. N. Live or Leno or the View or the news for a weeks coverage?

How about Biden and his numerous gaffs....a lot of coverage on them every night, did Letterman have a few jokes about him or BHO?

I voted for Hillary during the primaries and would have been satisfied if she won the nomination.

As a rule, I vote for women running for Congress and City Counsil position before I vote for men, regardless of party.

I think it's categorically false to say that women hate women just to hate them. there is usually a basis for that hate. Sometimes the basis if jealousy or bitterness. Sometimes it's much more tangible.

It seems that women started turning on Palin when Palin started talking. Perhaps the main issue with Palin is that she poorly represents women and therefore is looked upon as setting back our efforts to gain respect and position in national politics.

Hillary lost the primary not because women turned on her.. quite the opposite. She lost the primary because she forgot to run an honorable campaign. She turned into the dirty mud slinging typical politician. For her it was more about winning that showing some integrity.

I believe if she hadn't sunk so low and made so many personal attacks she might've gotten the nod for VP.

Hillary burned her own bridge there.

Palin did too.
a

Okay, fair enough. Then those SOME women are stupid. It isn't any woman's fault that she doesn't like Palin, btw. It's Palin's fault, and her job, to make people like her. And pissing and moaning that all these women are somehow at fault is ridiculous.

No one is blaming the women, silly. They were born that way.

Some polls are suggesting that after gaining an initial bump, McCain's campaign is being hobbled by Sarah Palin's vice-presidential candidacy. The voters who are deserting her fastest, some of whom are even calling on her to withdraw, are mostly women.

Ah, women, the consistently, tragically underestimated constituency. What the Democrats learned during the primaries and the Republicans might now be finding out the hard way, I learned at my very academic, well-regarded all-girls high school: that is never to discount the ability of women to open a robust, committed, well-thought-out vat of hatred for another girl.

Women are weapons-grade haters. Hillary Clinton knows it. Palin knows it too. When women get their hate on, they don't just dislike, or find disfavor with, or sort of not really appreciate. They loathe — deeply, richly, sustainingly. I do not say this to disparage my gender; women also love in more or less the same way.

More here

Wow, I don't that could have been a more offensive article about women. I have sent that to numerous of my lady friends and they were not pleased. They are now in the process of writing letters to the author and I guarantee you they are not positive. Plays right into the stereotypes of women and is quite sad if you ask me. Sounds like a female writing for her male editors to me.

Some polls are suggesting that after gaining an initial bump, McCain's campaign is being hobbled by Sarah Palin's vice-presidential candidacy. The voters who are deserting her fastest, some of whom are even calling on her to withdraw, are mostly women.

Ah, women, the consistently, tragically underestimated constituency. What the Democrats learned during the primaries and the Republicans might now be finding out the hard way, I learned at my very academic, well-regarded all-girls high school: that is never to discount the ability of women to open a robust, committed, well-thought-out vat of hatred for another girl.

Women are weapons-grade haters. Hillary Clinton knows it. Palin knows it too. When women get their hate on, they don't just dislike, or find disfavor with, or sort of not really appreciate. They loathe — deeply, richly, sustainingly. I do not say this to disparage my gender; women also love in more or less the same way.

More here

I'm always amazed at how little some dudes understand the fairer sex.

Women don't like palin because she's unqualified and rightwing

Wow, I don't that could have been a more offensive article about women. I have sent that to numerous of my lady friends and they were not pleased. They are now in the process of writing letters to the author and I guarantee you they are not positive. Plays right into the stereotypes of women and is quite sad if you ask me. Sounds like a female writing for her male editors to me.

oh yes--the poor female can't think for herself and is being forced to write bad shit in the back room where she is chained up. :rolleyes:

Besides--sterotypes all have some general truths in them or they wouldn't exist.

oh yes--the poor female can't think for herself and is being forced to write bad shit in the back room where she is chained up. :rolleyes:

Besides--sterotypes all have some general truths in them or they wouldn't exist.

If you really believe that people won't write what their boss wants to hear for a promotion then your not a very smart person. It applies to men just as much as it does women, but in this case, it would be might have been advantageous to the female writer to write this article that is not very favorable to women because it would help her in the long run. It is a pretty simple concept for anyone that wants to advance.

If you really believe that people won't write what their boss wants to hear for a promotion then your not a very smart person. It applies to men just as much as it does women, but in this case, it would be might have been advantageous to the female writer to write this article that is not very favorable to women because it would help her in the long run. It is a pretty simple concept for anyone that wants to advance.

Let me know--ask her in the e mail if shes kissing ass and chained up in the back room. Isn't proclaiming people to be victims a bit old by now ?

So ugly, easily embarassed, women with low-self confidence don't like Palin?

Who gives a rat's ass? :D

Let me know--ask her in the e mail if shes kissing ass and chained up in the back room. Isn't proclaiming people to be victims a bit old by now ?

:lol: Like she would admit it in an e-mail that could potentially be used against her to someone she doesn't know. I have a feeling she is smarter then that. I am not making her out to be a victim, I am saying that people will do things they don't necessarily want to do to get a promotion or a raise. How that makes them a victim I don't really understand. If you don't understand that point, let me know how I can break it down further for you. I thought it was pretty simple, but I guess it was more difficult then I anticipated.

So ugly, easily embarassed, liberal, women with low-self confidence don't like Palin?

Who gives a rat's ass? :D

You gotta add 'liberal' in this case---if she was a liberal they would be defending her down to her glasses.

I fixed it for ya.

I think her glasses make her hot. They hate her for her glasses too. :D

Not me. I love a women in glasses. If we were voting for who looked the best in a pant suit, Palin would get my vote in a second. Too bad it is a little bit more complicated then that...

Not me. I love a women in glasses. If we were voting for who looked the best in a pant suit, Palin would get my vote in a second. Too bad it is a little bit more complicated then that...

You like the naughty librarian look, don't you.

Don't think a woman can handle it huh ? Well this may be your last shot at it for a decade or MORE.

Have you noticed today that the Left wingers on the TV keep saying, well she did fine but in the end the VP won't matter. I effing peed my pants, they have spent so much time and energy trying to bring her down and now she don't matter.

do do dodoooo do do dodoooo do:cool:

Have you noticed today that the Left wingers on the TV keep saying, well she did fine but in the end the VP won't matter. I effing peed my pants, they have spent so much time and energy trying to bring her down and now she don't matter.

do do dodoooo do do dodoooo do:cool:

How can irrational people rationalize so much ? :lol:

I dunno kids, I read this thread and I see a deep disrespect for women. I see SOME people telling women how they should think and why there is something wrong with them if they don't think in a specific way.

It makes me sad.

And it makes me even sadder that women actually buy it.

Forum List

Back