Why Ronald Reagan's name is everywhere

R

rdean

Less than a decade after his presidency ended, Reagan aides made a concerted effort to convince local governments and private associations to name places after their boss across the nation. Led by lobbyist and anti-tax activist Grover Norquist, the Reagan Legacy Project was founded in the 1997 with the goal of naming something substantial after the nation's fortieth president in every state and, eventually, make the Gipper's mark in each of the nation's 3,144 counties.

Why Ronald Reagan is everywhere - CNNPolitics.com

I talked about the Reagan Legacy Project before. Republicans don't have a conservative hero so they made one up out of a man who had Alzheimers and had trouble staying away. It worked.

"Why Ronald Reagan's name is everywhere"

...now, now...don't be a jealous 'hater'....and besides, don't worry. Obama will get around to stripping the names of Republicans off of everything before he leaves office, like he began doing in Alaska. :p

Less than a decade after his presidency ended, Reagan aides made a concerted effort to convince local governments and private associations to name places after their boss across the nation. Led by lobbyist and anti-tax activist Grover Norquist, the Reagan Legacy Project was founded in the 1997 with the goal of naming something substantial after the nation's fortieth president in every state and, eventually, make the Gipper's mark in each of the nation's 3,144 counties.

I talked about the Reagan Legacy Project before. Republicans don't have a conservative hero so they made one up out of a man who had Alzheimers and had trouble staying away. It worked.

Its funny that this thread was created just now because I just got done telling someone a few seconds ago how Reagan was the most corrupt president ever at the time.

Reagan is everywhere because he was the president that got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that every president since then has followed and expanded upon.Since he was the pioneer grandfather of them all that got the ball rolling,he is worshipped everywere so that is why his name is everywhere.

Our corrupt schools are still teaching kids that he was a great president.

any second now USMB's resident troll Crusader frank will come on here and go into meltdown mode since the truth is being exposed about his idol.:biggrin:

I seriously think Reagan was a distant cousin of his.I have seen anyone take it so personal like he does when the myth of Reagan is torn down.he plays dodgeball and ignores facts always changing the topic everytime he is cornered on this issue.

Its funny that this thread was created just now because I just got done telling someone a few seconds ago how Reagan was the most corrupt president ever at the time.

Reagan is everywhere because he was the president that got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that every president since then has followed and expanded upon.Since he was the pioneer grandfather of them all that got the ball rolling,he is worshipped everywere so that is why his name is everywhere.

any second now USMB's resident troll Crusader frank will come on here and go into meltdown mode since the truth is being exposed about his idol.:biggrin:

I seriously think Reagan was a distant cousin of his.I have seen anyone take it so personal like he does when the myth of Reagan is torn down.he plays dodgeball and ignores facts always changing the topic everytime he is cornered on this issue.

Your opinion does not equal truth.

There's no 'I' in 'denial' or 'real' in your 'reality', my friend. Sounds like someone is trying to distract from the greatest Obama achievement - replacing Jimmy Carter as the worst President in US history. lol

Give it time and Obamas name will be in more places than Reagans

so says the coward who cant stand toe to toe in a debate and runs off with her tail between her legs when losing an argument only capable of pitiful one liners like this as her rebutall.:haha:

you are the nut that goes by OPINIONS,i deal with facts,facts you cant stand toe to two against only capable of this in return-:blahblah:

Of that I have no doubt, as the narcissist's goal was to be the Progressive Liberals' 'Reagan' all along...but as I said, he ain't no Reagan...he's a better 'Carter' than Carter ever was.

There's no 'I' in 'denial' or 'real' in your 'reality', my friend. Sounds like someone is trying to distract from the greatest Obama achievement - replacing Jimmy Carter as the worst President in US history. lol

you sheep have also have been brainwashed as she has that carter was the worst president since Obama crap you sheep always sprout off.

so says the coward who cant stand toe to toe in a debate and runs off with her tail between her legs when losing an argument only capable of pitiful one liners like this as her rebutall.:haha:

you are the nut that goes by OPINIONS,i deal with facts,facts you cant stand toe to two against only capable of this in return-:blahblah:

Your comment included no facts, keep trying

Of that I have no doubt, as the narcissist's goal was to be the Progressive Liberals' 'Reagan' all along...but as I said, he ain't no Reagan...he's a better 'Carter' than Carter ever was.

liar.you ran off with your tail between your legs when i showed those two videos that proved 9/11 was an inside job refusing to address them only posting your usual one liner crap as you are doing now as your rebutalls sheep.:haha:

you sheep have also have been brainwashed as she has that carter was the worst president since Obama crap you sheep always sprout off.

Don't get me wrong - Carter was one of the very best Ambassadors this country ever had after he left office. While IN office, though, he WAS absolutely the worst President ever....until Obama arrived.

I give credit to Carter as the man had something Obama does not...ok 2 things: a love for his country and 'testicular fortitude' - TF - (b@lls). Carter at least had the TF to DEMAND Iran give our hostages back and even mounted, albeit failed, rescue attempt. Obama is so gutless and so willing to sell out this nation in order to secure his own 'legacy' that he was unwilling to even ASK for the release of our 4 Americans being held hostage because, as he and Kerry stated, he was afraid that would make them mad / offend them to the point they would walk away from the negotiating table. (Ummm, WHO was it that was negotiating from the position of STRENGTH and who was cowardly on their knees begging for a deal again?)

i see this thread is attracting all the trolls especially USMBS resident troll rightwinger so this thread has been successfully derailed by them.

liar.you ran off with your tail between your legs when i showed those two videos that proved 9/11 was an inside job refusing to address them only posting your usual one liner crap as you are doing now as your rebutalls sheep.:haha:

I'm talking about your comment on Reagan, I don't give a rat's ass about your stupid conspiracy theory

The most appropriate are Reagan Memorial Tollway & President George Bush Turnpike to remind citizens of the toll they have taken on & keep extracting from this country.

Don't get me wrong - Carter was one of the very best Ambassadors this country ever had after he left office. While IN office, though, he WAS absolutely the worst President ever....until Obama arrived.

I give credit to Carter as the man had something Obama does not...ok 2 things: a love for his country and 'testicular fortitude' - TF - (b@lls). Carter at least had the TF to DEMAND Iran give our hostages back and even mounted, albeit failed, rescue attempt. Obama is so gutless and so willing to sell out this nation in order to secure his own 'legacy' that he was unwilling to even ASK for the release of our 4 Americans being held hostage because, as he and Kerry stated, he was afraid that would make them mad / offend them to the point they would walk away from the negotiating table. (Ummm, WHO was it that was negotiating from the position of STRENGTH and who was cowardly on their knees begging for a deal again?)

carter was the only good president we have had since our last great president JFK.the only one since him who was not evil and corrupt.He was the only one that had any morals.The only one who was not a mass murderer.

Like JFK,he also tried to do the right thing and get rid of the CIA.He got elected and did the right thing firing George Bush and replaced him with Stansfield Turner who immediately cleaned house firing all covert operaters.Turner cleaned up the CIA and reformed it getting rid of the dirty tricks operations. Reagan then got in and got them back to their covert ways firing Turner replacing him with William Casey. another pesky FACT that troll sassy cant get around and can only sling shit in defeat on.:rofl:

well at least your posts are not pathetic one liners full of nonsense like hers are,I give will give you that.:biggrin:

If you think someone who wasnt a mass murderer unlike all the other presidents since LBJ have been,the only one that had morals of them was such a bad president,well then I dont know what to tell you.:blahblah::cuckoo:

carter was the only good president we have had since our last great president JFK.

:eek:

So you're saying Obama deserves to have his name replace Reagan's?

-----------

"Trickle Down Economics versus Trickle Down Socialism

Ronald Reagan’s economic plan saw GDP surge at a 3.5% clip – 4.9% after the recession. That’s a 32% bump.

During the Obama years, thanks to his big government policies, the US economy has stalled. Today the quarterly GDP was announced. The GDP for the first quarter of 2015 braked more sharply than expected at only a .2% pace. The US economy has grown an anemic 9.6% during the Obama years (excluding today’s dismal number).

Of course, Obama’s record on job growth is also much worse than President Reagan’s record.

Net job growth has declined under Obama. By the end of the second year of their terms as president, economic growth under Reagan averaged 7.1% , under Obama an anemic 2.8%. (IJ Review)

And today, more than five years into the tepid recovery, labor-force participation remains at its lowest level since 1978 during the Carter years.

- Expansion of government entitlement programs, such as food stamps and unemployment compensation, has reduced the incentive to be employed. The average benefit per recipient of food stamps jumped by approximately 25 percent between 2007 and 2010 due to rule changes. It also became easier to qualify for food stamps. As Richard Vedder points out in a Wall Street Journal editorial, the number of food stamp recipients rose by over 7 million between 2010 and 2012, a period of falling unemployment.

Over 96 MILLION Americans are out of work today, 96 million Obama refuses to count because it would result in the real more negative truthful number of our unemployment rate today instead of his continuous false, ego-stroking farce that it is now.

-

The most appropriate are Reagan Memorial Tollway & President George Bush Turnpike to remind citizens of the toll they have taken on & keep extracting from this country.

And the best for Obama would be to rename GITMO in his honor and give him his own private cell as proper payment for the continuous aid and support he has and continues to give to terrorists / our enemies!

Forum List

Back