Why Putin wants a Trump victory

I worked on building the Gates compound in Medina. As an employer I found him fair and generous.

I wonder if anyone has ever said that about Trump and his building projects.
Bill Gates building anywhere BUT in America.
Any other stupid comments?

Take this little pictorial tour and repeat your blathering nonsense.

A Tour Of Microsoft's Truly Gigantic, Sprawling Headquarters
Microsoft to cut up to 18,000 jobs over next year

Gasp! What assholes! Especially Gates, who makes no such descisions since 2008.

I worked on building the Gates compound in Medina. As an employer I found him fair and generous.

It must kill Gates to layoff 18K Business Visas who will now not go home but take other people's jobs.
Kind of funny how the "ultra successful" MS has to keep laying off their "Best & Brightest" who can't produce a single innovation.
But I admire the fact that Steve Ballmar invented the Laptop.

The Russian people are good people just like the American people are good people. There is no reason why we cannot have good relations with Russia. The cold war is over. Russia and the USA could destroy ISIS in one week-----------and that should be done.

Putin prefers Trump because strength respects strength. Obama and Clinton are weak and untrustworthy. Good international relations require honest and strong negotiators who want the best for their countries, but also understand that the only good deals are win/win deals. Trump and Putin know how to get things done.

Putin prefers Trump because he knows much of our strength comes from our international alliances

Trump has openly challenged those alliances and seeks to weaken them

Putin prefers the isolationist policies that Trump is advocating

more bullshit. expecting the members of NATO to pay their fair share doesn't weaken anything. We cannot afford to continue to go into more debt trying to police the world on our own.

Agree..... HOWEVER....... That doesn't mean he need to be cozy and kissing and admiring Putin. The same as he admired Saddam Hussein.
Maybe one of the reasons he doesn't want to release his tax returns bc of his business relationship with Russians.

is it illegal to do business with Russia? Apple does it, Microsoft does it, Google does it, GE does it. are they doing something wrong?

Are they running for president? Are they promoting Putin propaganda? Are they kissing Putin ass? Are they admiring Saddam Hussein? Are they withholding their tax returns?
Trump is Putin bitch.

The Russian people are good people just like the American people are good people. There is no reason why we cannot have good relations with Russia. The cold war is over. Russia and the USA could destroy ISIS in one week-----------and that should be done.

Putin prefers Trump because strength respects strength. Obama and Clinton are weak and untrustworthy. Good international relations require honest and strong negotiators who want the best for their countries, but also understand that the only good deals are win/win deals. Trump and Putin know how to get things done.

Putin prefers Trump because he knows much of our strength comes from our international alliances

more bullshit. expecting the members of NATO to pay their fair share doesn't weaken anything. We cannot afford to continue to go into more debt trying to police the world on our own.

Agree..... HOWEVER....... That doesn't mean he need to be cozy and kissing and admiring Putin. The same as he admired Saddam Hussein.
Maybe one of the reasons he doesn't want to release his tax returns bc of his business relationship with Russians.

Well, if his business relationships with Russia were illegal, do you not believe the Obama IRS would have charged him with a crime? LOL!!

Had we not invaded Iraq and left Saddam alone, the total loss of the Middle East might not have happened. The same with Libya. We should have left Libya alone. Obama and Hillary have lost the whole Middle East. We spent billions in the Middle East and lost many lives there and now there are 100,000 Iranian troops in Iraq alone.

Well.... The only way to prove that is...... Release his tax returns. He is hiding something....... don't you think?

Agree with Iraq....... Whether we get involved in Libya or not Gaddafi dictatorship is bound to fail. If we did not get involved in Libya and Syria people like you will turn around......... Obama is pussy or Obama turned his back helping these people.

Well, if his business relationships with Russia were illegal, do you not believe the Obama IRS would have charged him with a crime? LOL!!

Had we not invaded Iraq and left Saddam alone, the total loss of the Middle East might not have happened. The same with Libya. We should have left Libya alone. Obama and Hillary have lost the whole Middle East. We spent billions in the Middle East and lost many lives there and now there are 100,000 Iranian troops in Iraq alone.

Well.... The only way to prove that is...... Release his tax returns. He is hiding something....... don't you think?

Agree with Iraq....... Whether we get involved in Libya or not Gaddafi dictatorship is bound to fail. If we did not get involved in Libya and Syria people like you will turn around......... Obama is pussy or Obama turned his back helping these people.

what do you think he is hiding? he gets audited every year, if he was cheating Obama's IRS would be all over the media with it.

Now, about hiding things. Lets see the transcripts of hillarys speeches to wall street, lets see the 30,000 conveniently lost e-mails. lets see a current medical evaluation, lets see the records of the Clinton foundation. Bring it, or STFU

is it illegal to do business with Russia? Apple does it, Microsoft does it, Google does it, GE does it. are they doing something wrong?

Are they running for president? Are they promoting Putin propaganda? Are they kissing Putin ass? Are they admiring Saddam Hussein? Are they withholding their tax returns?
Trump is Putin bitch.

If Trump is Putin's bitch, then Hillary is Saudi Arabia and Iran's bitch.

1. Trump has openly supported Russian control of Crimea, no other country will
2. Trump seeks to destabilize NATO
3. Trump will not enforce human rights violations and supports torture and the killing of terrorists families
4. Trump promises to disrupt our trade agreements opening the door for Russia
5. Trump advocates US isolationism opening the door for increase Russian influence

Why Putin wants a Trump victory (so much he might even be trying to help him)

x

1. I'm not prepared to fight a global nuclear war over the Crimea.

2. NATO was to protect against the Soviet Union. It did that. Cold War is over. We won.

3. We are not the World's POliceman. It is not our job to enforce shit. Plus, we are broke.

4. Out trade agreements are shit. They are killing US. If Russia wants to be flooded with Chineses shit, more power to him. But he is not that stupid.

5. Not being the world's bitch is not isolationism.

It must kill Gates to layoff 18K Business Visas who will now not go home but take other people's jobs.
Kind of funny how the "ultra successful" MS has to keep laying off their "Best & Brightest" who can't produce a single innovation.

You do know Gates hasn't worked at Microsoft since 2008, right?

1998; he's been on Capitol Hill as a de facto, unelected, politician.
Don't you just love it?

Don't you just love it?

I worked for he and Melinda in 1995. I received several personal notes on my work. The notes were always friendly and never asked me to do anything undoable.

I didn't meet them except at the employee party after the living portion of the compound was completed. They were nice and complimented me on the work I put in.

I would expect someone with Gates' clout to be invested in how government affects his business.

You seem to have a deep personal bug up your ass about Bill. He is depicted on your avie. Did he hurt yo widdle feewings?

what do you think he is hiding? he gets audited every year, if he was cheating Obama's IRS would be all over the media with it.

Now, about hiding things. Lets see the transcripts of hillarys speeches to wall street, lets see the 30,000 conveniently lost e-mails. lets see a current medical evaluation, lets see the records of the Clinton foundation. Bring it, or STFU

Right he gets audited ever year. Thanks for admitting. Why do you think he is being audited every year? Even he is being audited..... He can still release his tax returns. What is he hiding? Are you asking me? Why don't he release his TR? Because definitely he is hiding something? Hillary has released all her tax returns. What is your problem?
Hillary Medical record conspiracy was brought up by Bannon of Breifart fueled by Hannity of Faux news. A desperate move by Trump. But smart and educated Americans are not buying into these bullshit but trump followers are buying into this.
STFU...... Make me or you STFU because you are having a delusional attack.

Don't you just love it?

I worked for he and Melinda in 1995. I received several personal notes on my work. The notes were always friendly and never asked me to do anything undoable.

I didn't meet them except at the employee party after the living portion of the compound was completed. They were nice and complimented me on the work I put in.

I would expect someone with Gates' clout to be invested in how government affects his business.

You seem to have a deep personal bug up your ass about Bill. He is depicted on your avie. Did he hurt yo widdle feewings?
Gee, did I post 1995 or 1998?
Try reading WITHOUT invested emotions.
The big joke is that every time a FoxNews reporter is in the Halls of Congress they run into Bill Gates.
No one elected "Scumbag" Gates so why is he ALWAYS on Capitol Hill?

This became an issue when Trump does it but when Obama willfully pays Iran a ransom or works with terrorist states then it A-OK. This is why it is not fair to argue with 'liberals' because they really don't play by the same rules that they expect everyone else to play by.

Don't you just love it?

Gee, did I post 1995 or 1998?
Try reading WITHOUT invested emotions.
The big joke is that every time a FoxNews reporter is in the Halls of Congress they run into Bill Gates.
No one elected "Scumbag" Gates so why is he ALWAYS on Capitol Hill?

I don't have "invested emotions". He treated me well and I do defend those that treat me in that fashion. He EARNED my respect...YOU..not so much.

Right he gets audited ever year. Thanks for admitting. Why do you think he is being audited every year? Even he is being audited..... He can still release his tax returns. What is he hiding? Are you asking me? Why don't he release his TR? Because definitely he is hiding something? Hillary has released all her tax returns. What is your problem?
Hillary Medical record conspiracy was brought up by Bannon of Breifart fueled by Hannity of Faux news. A desperate move by Trump. But smart and educated Americans are not buying into these bullshit but trump followers are buying into this.
STFU...... Make me or you STFU because you are having a delusional attack.

He gets audited because he is a rich guy who did not support Obama. Same reason Hannity and Limbaugh get audited every year.

What exactly do you expect to find in his TR that the IRS cannot find?

The Clintons gave 10M to their own foundation, that money came right back to them as "administrative and travel expenses". Deduct it from taxable income and then collect it as untaxable expenses--------------its called scamming the system.

He gets audited because he is a rich guy who did not support Obama. Same reason Hannity and Limbaugh get audited every year.

The Clintons gave 10M to their own foundation, that money came right back to them as "administrative and travel expenses". Deduct it from taxable income and then collect it as untaxable expenses--------------its called scamming the system.

You seriously think this is the reality?

IRS really audits specific people based on politics, easily visible, easily provable in a court of law. REALLY? You REALLY think that as soon as Obama got into office Hannity and Limbaugh started getting audited every year, while under Bush they were not. Seriously? You think that?

Fucking idiocy.

You seriously think this is the reality?

IRS really audits specific people based on politics, easily visible, easily provable in a court of law. REALLY? You REALLY think that as soon as Obama got into office Hannity and Limbaugh started getting audited every year, while under Bush they were not. Seriously? You think that?

Fucking idiocy.

they didn't get audited when Bush was in office, draw your own conclusions.

toomuchtime is a former commie. end of story.
Aww, did no one tell you the Cold War is over? Apparently no one has told Hillary either.
A Russian sympathizer is always an enemy to freedom and mankind.

The jrocs and toomuchtimes want a WWIII.

Employ Americans not foreigners ..vote Trump:thup:

In Charlotte, foreign workers replace Americans in tech roles

The H-1B visa lets companies bring foreign workers to the U.S. temporarily to fill jobs requiring highly skilled labor. Employers say it helps them fill jobs that draw too few qualified applicants. Critics say some companies abuse it, replacing Americans with foreign tech workers willing to work for less.

Sometimes American IT workers are laid off after spending their final days training their foreign-born replacements.

Demand for these visa workers is growing especially fast in Charlotte. Last year hundreds of employers filed initial applications for more than 16,500 H-1B workers in the Charlotte metro area, many in technology positions. That number alone is bigger than the entire workforce of some of Charlotte’s largest employers.

Read more here: In Charlotte, foreign workers replace Americans in tech roles

Forum List

Back