The reason why our government keeps the borders open can be found in a document written by Dr. Steven Steinlight called "The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demography". In it he writes regarding the increase of Hispanics in America. "For perhaps another generation, an optimistic forecast, the Jewish community is thus in a position where it will be able to divide and conquer and enter into selective coalitions that support our agendas." In other words, the Jewish supremacists will be able to use racial diversity as a way to pit one race of Gentiles against another in order to divide and conquer them all, and the more racial diversity there is, the easier the Jews will be able to do it. That the Jews can enter into "selective coalitions" with Hispanics or Blacks, not because they care about them, but to use them as a way to dilute White political power and prevent Whites from being able to unite against them so that the 2.5 per cent of the population that is Jewish could continue to control the other 97.5 per cent that is not Jewish. And that is the reason why in every White country where Jewish supremacists dominate the media the borders are kept open. In America millions of Latinos have come in. In Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, and Spain millions of non-Whites, mostly Muslims have come in. Do you think the Jews care about Muslims? No more than they care about Latinos. But they can use them to make Whites a minority race and thus, prevent Whites from removing the Jewish supremacists from power. It is in the interests of people of every race to unite against Jewish supremacism. These Jewish racial supremacists are waging a war not just on White people, but against all of humanity. It is primarily White people now because Whites are the greatest threat to their hold on power, but if Whites can be reduced to being a small minority everywhere in the world, there will be nothing to stop the Jewish supremacists from doing to non-Whites what they are now doing to Whites. If Blacks or Latinos think that the Jews will treat them differently from the way they have treated Whites because they now receive Jewish money and media support, then they are very badly mistaken. One only has to look at how the Jews treat Blacks and Latinos who don't want to live under Jewish domination; people such as: Hugo Chavez, and Louis Farrakhan. The same hate propaganda, the same phoney accusations of "anti-Semitism", and the same guilt trip tactics await all the non-Whites in the world if Whites cannot overcome Jewish supremacist power and take back control of their countries.