Why not support reparations?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’d fully support “reparations” as follows....
Cover all relocation / moving expenses to Africa for all Black folks who feel they missed out on growing up in their homelands...shit I’d even support a cash spiff to sweeten the deal.
I’ll venture a guess and bet we’d get very few takers...because America sucks so bad..huh?

My only question is since it's 8am where you are. Do you think of what racist shit you want to post before you go to bed or does it come to you in a hate-filled dream?

My only question is since it's 8am where you are. Do you think of what racist shit you want to post before you go to bed or does it come to you in a hate-filled dream?

Was the question to BrokeLoser or the democrat party who is actually suggesting the racist policy?

Was the question to BrokeLoser or the democrat party who is actually suggesting the racist policy?

The racist who started the thread.

Well, actually if you wanted to be pragmatic, the OP does have a point. Don't look for a racist point of view, but how African Americans had not allowed an opinion when forced to come to the US and perform as a slave. It was the fault of Africans who took the people aboard slave ships and the Americans who wanted cheap labor.

If these people actually would rather live in their home land, I would say we owe them free passage back to their birth countries. For those who feel US is now their home country, they are welcome to stay.

The racist who started the thread.

The "racist" just told you how to make a democrat policy less racist.

No! He stays up all night and watches out the window of his DC apartment with his shotgun on his lap, then posts in the morning! It's to dangerous to sleep at night in DC and many other cities. I'm just trying to be understanding and inclusive!:poke:

Well find me someone who owned a slave or was a slave. Oh and ask them if their own people sold them into slavery.

Those folks have been dead for two hundred years so no. No one living today deserved one red cent.

Well find me someone who owned a slave or was a slave. Oh and ask them if their own people sold them into slavery.

Those folks have been dead for two hundred years so no. No one living today deserved one red cent.

Many of the slaves that entered this country were sold into "White slavery" By black slave traders in Africa. There were a lot of Black People who got rich on the Slave trade too. African slave traders acquired and provided a raw material "Labor" . African European and other western Country's bought them. Slavery began in America Long before America was The United States Reparations should come from European country's who imported slavery here. Slavery was here 200 yrs before US, only took Freedom about 75yrs to wipe it out. :113:

Many of the slaves that entered this country were sold into "White slavery" By black slave traders in Africa. There were a lot of Black People who got rich on the Slave trade too. African slave traders acquired and provided a raw material "Labor" . African European and other western Country's bought them. Slavery began in America Long before America was The United States Reparations should come from European country's who imported slavery here. Slavery was here 200 yrs before US, only took Freedom about 75yrs to wipe it out. :113:

Loads of men women and children were sold into slavery by their own people and there were blacks who were slave owners.

Reparations?? Not hardly

No.

Not unless we share the burden with...

1. descendants of the Black Africans who caught and sold their rivals and neighbors to the Slavers

2. descendants of the Muslim Arab Slavers who ran the hunting-trapping operations and brought the slaves to the coastline

3. descendants of the Portuguese, Spanish and British slave-traders who bought 'em from the Muslims and transported 'em across the Atlantic

4. descendants of the operators of the New World plantations, etc., which benefited from the slaves' labor

Get all four of those groups On Board and we can talk about the rest of us picking up the slack. :21:

Last edited:

Where was the "racist" words that qualified the poster as a "racist"?
I didn't see one racist word in the comment.
Please provide the "racist" words.

Loads of men women and children were sold into slavery by their own people and there were blacks who were slave owners.

Reparations?? Not hardly

Maybe the Jews should get reparations from Egypt, Jews should get reparations from Germany, Americans should get reparations from Great Britain. Native Americans got Reservations . Hmmmmm!

Reparations infers that you were forcibly removed from your country, incurred damages and received no benefits and therefore should receive reparations.

I am fine with reparations so long as that comes with mandatory repatriation.

Forum List

Back