Why Moscow CHOOSE to Deny Reality

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The best description I have found so far of pootler's manipulation, propaganda and disinformation. Very thorough and accurate. Nice work!

Why Ukraine is so corrupt.... and Russia is in no position to judge them.... both nations deserve to lose this war and we should stay the fuck out of it....

I see no reason to give Putin a win. I think the rest of the USSR breakaway countries are NATO countries. Putin and Russia are not deserving of any part of Ukraine, much less any part of a NATO country.

Russia is in no position
your Moscow SUCKS !

FUfVD0JWUAAGgOn.jpg

I see no reason to give Putin a win. I think the rest of the USSR breakaway countries are NATO countries. Putin and Russia are not deserving of any part of Ukraine, much less any part of a NATO country.
Give Putin a win????? what are you talking about?... he is winning and innocent people are dying.... and we are extending the pain... for what?..... wake up man....

Saudis and Yemen... meh

Turks and Kurds...meh

Zelen$ky WEF and Russia...to the mattresses!! Must fight until the USA runs out of money and weapons!!

So approve of Ukrainian Nazi killing Russians and Ukraine not honoring their commitment not to join NATO?

The war is a lost cause... we didn't do enough fast enough and we are still just acting for show.... a few weapons here a few weapons there... we sent missiles to Ukraine with the wrong instructions on how to use them... its a joke and if you care about innocent life you would support an end to this war today.....
Who do you people think will rebuild Ukraine?....

So approve of Ukrainian Nazi killing Russians and Ukraine not honoring their commitment not to join NATO?
I have never seen an invading Russian that wasn't worth killing, if that's what you mean.

Forum List

Back