Why media and democrats don´t criticize Trump´s foreign policies?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Trump cannot do right and is the most evil person on earth. Sanctuary cities, outright arks of humanity, courts, media and parties oppose his every move. But when he´s bombing a country threatened by terrorism, or when he pushes for nuclear war, when he praises an oppressive Islamist regime or tries to famish whole peoples and supports a fascist junta, where are the media and where are the democrats?

Mostly because he is so funny when he says those things! No one takes him seriously anymore.

Trump cannot do right and is the most evil person on earth. Sanctuary cities, outright arks of humanity, courts, media and parties oppose his every move. But when he´s bombing a country threatened by terrorism, or when he pushes for nuclear war, when he praises an oppressive Islamist regime or tries to famish whole peoples and supports a fascist junta, where are the media and where are the democrats?

who says no one is criticizing. everyone is criticizing the orange imbecile... including the honest people in his own party (openly) and the dishonest ones) behind closed doors.

that's why congress has to keep passing bills to keep the Donald from doing anything without their consent.

or don't you understand that.

nutter butter.

Pushing for nuclear war? The media has already been all over that. When he praises an opressive regime or do any of the other things you said? Yep the media is reporting it.

Only problem is, Trump and his supporters have convinced themselves that anything that is said about him that isn't full of glowing praise is "fake news".

Pushing for nuclear war? The media has already been all over that. When he praises an opressive regime or do any of the other things you said? Yep the media is reporting it.

Only problem is, Trump and his supporters have convinced themselves that anything that is said about him that isn't full of glowing praise is "fake news".
It seems when Trump praises the "grandeur of the magnificent kingdom" (Saudi Arabia), Trumpsters are busy to insist on he´s not bowing.

WTF?
It's all over the news, night and day, 24/7/365
Are you implying that there isn't enough bitching?

If that´s true it would be in the forum as well. I have never seen any media article so far. You got an example? At least one to prove I am right?

Trump cannot do right and is the most evil person on earth.

I stopped there and laughed right out loud :laugh: The left's hatred of Trump builds to bursting then they come here to vent it. Okay, according to the left Trump hasn't accomplished anything thus far yet he's the most evil person on earth :laugh:

I like what President Carter said and so spot on.

"I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I’ve known about,” Carter replied. “I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation.”

Forum List

Back