Why Isn’t Tlaib Wearing a Mask?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Why isn’t Tlaib wearing a mask? Didn’t the CDC say that even vaccinated people should wear masks now?

Cause she's special, she's a member of the freak 4. Rules just don't apply.

Kinda like maobama and his 600 plus plus gathering, much of it indoors. They even made the DJ delete his phots because it showed a large crowd indoors. Of course xiden and the state run media ignored it all.

Why isn’t Tlaib wearing a mask? Didn’t the CDC say that even vaccinated people should wear masks now?

Always looking for that political gotcha.
4i6Ckte.gif

Always looking for that political gotcha.
4i6Ckte.gif
Yeah... too bad they make it so easy to prove their hypocrisy. Tlaib and Omar should probably be more concerned with wearing Kevlar than masks. Those bitches are so charged up with the hate monkey that they'll eventually draw some nutter into their path. I can't say I'd mourn.

Tlaib is part of the tyrannical government that only believes rules don't apply to her. Because, she knows no one will take her down. She needs to be taken out. She needs to be voted out!

1628570311425.png

With that busted mug, she oughtta be wearing a paper bag over her head with a couple of eye holes cut out, but that's beside the point. Apologies for drifting off topic there.

Anyway, it's certainly very hypocritical, particularly the way she popped off about Rand Paul standing up for the people against the government overreach.

With a face like that, she should wear a bag over her head.

I think the story from the New York Times is that "sophisticated people" (Democrats) are exempt from the recommendations they make to the little people.

Plus, it would be quite difficult to do the Palestinian yodel (ululation, tongue trill) with a stupid mask on...

Cause she's special, she's a member of the freak 4. Rules just don't apply.

Kinda like maobama and his 600 plus plus gathering, much of it indoors. They even made the DJ delete his phots because it showed a large crowd indoors. Of course xiden and the state run media ignored it all.

well, I was at a baseball game, mostly no one wore masks. There were a few, but the majority no masks. That was Thursday, feel fine today, that's past the quarantine time limit of three days. No super spreader. Still haven't heard any fans getting ill from any ball team playing, 16 home games a day for almost five months now. Still no reports. Me thinks it is still all fake. No evidence to say anything else. I want to see sick people in hospitals, let's see the sick!!!!!!!! prove it!!!!!!!!!!!

With a face like that, she should wear a bag over her head.

She is a 3 bagger.

1 bag for her.

1 bag for whoever is the one fucking her.

And 1 bag for whoever unlucky soul is peeling in the window.

well, I was at a baseball game, mostly no one wore masks. There were a few, but the majority no masks. That was Thursday, feel fine today, that's past the quarantine time limit of three days. No super spreader. Still haven't heard any fans getting ill from any ball team playing, 16 home games a day for almost five months now. Still no reports. Me thinks it is still all fake. No evidence to say anything else. I want to see sick people in hospitals, let's see the sick!!!!!!!! prove it!!!!!!!!!!!

That has nothing to do with the commies do as I say and not as I do BS.

Forum List

Back