Why Is This Person Working At The DOJ?

First amendment, you can say what you want on your own time! Sorry that is the US I would not change it!

I'm sure there's a general behavior clause in the contract somewhere.
Nice to hear you want to limit others speech! Pretty unamerican! Funny how people want to silent others voices but not their own!

First amendment, you can say what you want on your own time! Sorry that is the US I would not change it!
Tell it to Roseanne.
If Rossane had the ratings she would still be employed period. That is capitalism! Show biz get the ratings or disappear! If she was making money for the sponsors she stays!

Nice to hear you want to limit others speech! Pretty unamerican! Funny how people want to silent others voices but not their own!

I don't want to limit anyone's speech, but I personally would not have someone so juvenile in behavior working for me.

In terms of the particular circumstance, her rights end where others begin, and her actions did not affect only her target.

I don't want to limit anyone's speech, but I personally would not have someone so juvenile in behavior working for me.

In terms of the particular circumstance, her rights end where others begin, and her actions did not affect only her target.

Who are you to determine what is juvenile.

Who are you to determine what is juvenile.

A successful adult.

Forum List

Back