Why is the proper and improper use of the N word such a fascinating topic for white people?

It should never be used by blacks or whites. If black people dont want white people to say this word they need to stop saying it in their every day lives , in music ect .. If they would stop using it in their own homes first others will follow suit!!

That doesnt make sense, you dont have to do something because a black person does it. It doesnt compel you to use the word no more than a dog shitting compels you to shit in the part.

And please stop the bullshit, blacks didnt create the word so that cause and effect bs you're pulling is backwards.
Yes, it makes perfect sense. If you dont want to be called the N word quit using it yourself. How can you tell others not to use it if you are going to do it yourself > Blacks put these in their lyrics of their songs which white kids buy . They think its ok to use the word because its part of a song.. Quit putting them in songs and the little white kids will stop using it

The same way I can call my sister an asshole but I will fold your eye socket if you attempt the same.

Forum List

Back