Why is Loretta Lynch Lying?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
The administration of Barack Obama is one of open corruption, By far the most corrupt in the history of the nation. From tax cheats to head the Treasury, to a Secretary of State who ordered forces to stand down as an American ambassador was slaughtered, to his use of the IRS to haze and harass those on his enemies list, to the corrupt Eric Holder who used the DOJ to extort businesses doing business with enemies of the administration. Obama runs more of a Mafia family than a legitimate government.

So I suppose that open and outright lies for his current gangsta in chief, Loretta Lynch should be no surprise. Shock Collar Lynch promised to release the 9-11 calls from the Orlando shooting. She did, but not the complete transcripts; but more disturbing is that the portions released were altered.

{

2:35 a.m.: Shooter contacted a 911 operator from inside Pulse. The call lasted approximately 50 seconds, the details of which are set out below:

(OD) Orlando Police Dispatcher

(OM) Omar Mateen

OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

OM: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficent [Arabic]

OD: What?

OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: What’s your name?

OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.

OD: Ok, What’s your name?

OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

OD: Alright, where are you at?

OM: In Orlando.

OD: Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]

}

Now clearly the terrorist used both the name ALLAH and ISIS, which Lynch and her thugs changed

Orlando Attack: FBI Releases More Complete Transcript of 911 Call, Still Replaces ‘Allah’ With ‘God’

Corruption defines the Obama regime, but this crap is openly insulting.

I think Obama running what is provably the cleanest administration of our lifetimes has sent all the ODSers over the edge. They understand how corrupt they themselves look in comparison, and it's driving them insane.

ODSers, there is a better way for you to not look so corrupt than constantly making up loony stories about Obama. Just stop being so corrupt. Instead of trying to drag everyone down to your level, try to elevate yourselves.

I think Obama running what is provably the cleanest administration of our lifetimes has sent all the ODSers over the edge. They understand how corrupt they themselves look in comparison, and it's driving them insane.

ODSers, there is a better way for you to not look so corrupt than constantly making up loony stories about Obama. Just stop being so corrupt. Instead of trying to drag everyone down to your level, try to elevate yourselves.

I think Obama running what is provably the cleanest administration of our lifetimes

Only if you're 7 years old. Durr.

I think Obama running what is provably the cleanest administration of our lifetimes has sent all the ODSers over the edge.

Being a hack is one thing, but seriously,

They understand how corrupt they themselves look in comparison, and it's driving them insane.

Who is "they?"

• Fast and Furious
  • Operation Choke Hold
  • Use of the IRS against political enemies
  • Benghazi
  • Obamacare lies
  • Executive Orders
  • Jeffery Immelt and the the laws favoring his Chinese CFL's

Honestly, I would say that you are more than a sycophant and in fact insane.

liberals.jpg
Obama is the lying-est son of a bitch this side of, of ...I guess there ain't nobody.

Liberals

Forum List

Back