Why Is Everybody Being So Mean to America’s Sweetheart, Nancy Pelosi?…

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
LAUREL, Md. — Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) could wind up supplanting Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) as the Democratic House leader in a matter of weeks, but for now, all he has is sympathy for the embattled Speaker.
“She’s hard-working, focused, trying to do things that are good for the American public, and for average working people, and she’s being vilified. I think that’s unfortunate,” Hoyer, the House majority leader, told The Hill as he campaigned in his home district.
Hoyer panned the decision by candidates — both Republican and Democrat — to run ads focused on Pelosi, saying the strategy hasn’t worked in the past and that campaigns should stick to the issues. “I’m not happy about them. I wish they wouldn’t be done,” he said of the ads.

LAUREL, Md. — Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) could wind up supplanting Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) as the Democratic House leader in a matter of weeks, but for now, all he has is sympathy for the embattled Speaker.
“She’s hard-working, focused, trying to do things that are good for the American public, and for average working people, and she’s being vilified. I think that’s unfortunate,” Hoyer, the House majority leader, told The Hill as he campaigned in his home district.
Hoyer panned the decision by candidates — both Republican and Democrat — to run ads focused on Pelosi, saying the strategy hasn’t worked in the past and that campaigns should stick to the issues. “I’m not happy about them. I wish they wouldn’t be done,” he said of the ads.

Who, besides you, has called Speaker Pelosi "America's Sweetheart"?

How stupid can these clowns possibly be?

“She’s hard-working, focused, trying to do things that are good for the American public, and for average working people, and she’s being vilified. I think that’s unfortunate,"... Well, Steny, when the Speaker pushes the president's unpopular programs...shit happens!

Strong, accomplished women are always a problem for the weak. Nancy Pelosi has done one heck of a job getting the institutionalized tribe of crooks together on anything. Anyone who has managed groups of people should admire her abilities. That the 'right' pillories her is rather normal for them, they are among the weak. Consider their treatment of Hillary Clinton, one would have thought she was the devil incarnate had you wallowed in reactionary right-wing media. The women wingnuts do admire are among the looniest out there: Bachmann, Angle, O'Donnell, and Palin. What do they have in common? Aside from they are all crazy, they believe things that are downright idiotic, such as witchcraft, creationism, they are anti environment, anti social security, anti taxes, anti government, anti common sense. A strong woman with strong progressive ideas that moves America forward scares the panties off the wingnuts - they like em nuts!

"...In his classic study of mid 19th century American labor, Norman Ware observes that the imposition of industrial capitalism and its values 'was repugnant to an astonishingly large section of the earlier American community'. The primary reason was 'the decline of the industrial worker as a person', the 'degradation' and 'psychological change' that followed from the 'loss of dignity and independence' and of democratic rights and freedoms. These reactions were vividly expressed in the working class literature, often by women, who played a prominent role despite their subordination in the general society." Introduction Alex Carey 'Taking The Risk Out Of Democracy'

Last edited:
Strong, accomplished women are always a problem for the weak. Nancy Pelosi has done one heck of a job getting the institutionalized tribe of crooks together on anything. Anyone who has managed groups of people should admire her abilities. That the 'right' pillories her is rather normal for them, they are among the weak. Consider their treatment of Hillary Clinton, one would have thought she was the devil incarnate had you wallowed in reactionary right-wing media. The women wingnuts do admire are among the looniest out there: Bachmann, Angle, O'Donnell, and Palin. What do they have in common? Aside from they are all crazy, they believe things that are downright idiotic, such as witchcraft, creationism, they are anti environment, anti social security, anti taxes, anti government, anti common sense. A strong women with strong progressive ideas that moves America forward scares the panties off the wingnuts - they like em nuts!

"...In his classic study of mid 19th century American labor, Norman Ware observes that the imposition of industrial capitalism and its values 'was repugnant to an astonishingly large section of the earlier American community'. The primary reason was 'the decline of the industrial worker as a person', the 'degradation' and 'psychological change' that followed from the 'loss of dignity and independence' and of democratic rights and freedoms. These reactions were vividly expressed in the working class literature, often by women, who played a prominent role despite their subordination in the general society." Introduction Alex Carey 'Taking The Risk Out Of Democracy'

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Holy crap.... you got it bad!

I actually feel bad for laughing at you, but then again.....

Im a sadistic bastard at times, and this just happens to be "one of those times"

Strong, accomplished women are always a problem for the weak. Nancy Pelosi has done one heck of a job getting the institutionalized tribe of crooks together on anything. Anyone who has managed groups of people should admire her abilities. That the 'right' pillories her is rather normal for them, they are among the weak. Consider their treatment of Hillary Clinton, one would have thought she was the devil incarnate had you wallowed in reactionary right-wing media. The women wingnuts do admire are among the looniest out there: Bachmann, Angle, O'Donnell, and Palin. What do they have in common? Aside from they are all crazy, they believe things that are downright idiotic, such as witchcraft, creationism, they are anti environment, anti social security, anti taxes, anti government, anti common sense. A strong woman with strong progressive ideas that moves America forward scares the panties off the wingnuts - they like em nuts!

"if this guy had half a brain we could hire him to scrape the gum off the sidewalks"....Rufas T.Firefly...Rufas observing Midcant trying to peel a Banana....

"if this guy had half a brain we could hire him to scrape the gum off the sidewalks"....Rufas T.Firefly...Rufas observing Midcant trying to peel a Banana....

Another moronic post from the brain dead. While it probably isn't worth a comment, please back up your assumption by providing a few threads and posts in which you demonstrate more than the usual ignorant cute single sentence reply. Prove my opinion wrong that you are not a bitter, insecure, right wing tool. And pretty limited in thought as well. IM me the link so I can apologize if you are really not brain dead.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/93856-and-you-know-that-how.html#post1685325

The links to PoliticalPass are no longer active. Let me see your brilliance.

I consider myself "right leaning" and to be honest, I cannot stand her politics but I have much respect for Hilary as a woman. She has endured much more than the average politician could and still hang on to popularity.

In what ways do progressive ideas move America forward?

Another moronic post from the brain dead. While it probably isn't worth a comment, please back up your assumption by providing a few threads and posts in which you demonstrate more than the usual ignorant cute single sentence reply. Prove my opinion wrong that you are not a bitter, insecure, right wing tool. And pretty limited in thought as well. IM me the link so I can apologize if you are really not brain dead.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/93856-and-you-know-that-how.html#post1685325

The links to PoliticalPass are no longer active. Let me see your brilliance.

im a right wing tool.....who has bad mouthed the right many a time here,has said Dick Cheney and just about every guy in Bush's Cabinet were slime balls......have said i was against the Iraq invasion.....could care less if gays marry......all for minorities getting somewhere.....want to see jobs HERE not THERE....want to see EVERYONE having access to decent medical care,i just dont care for the way they are trying to do it.....all for helping people who actually NEED help.....all for helping Seniors live as comfortably as possible,and other things to numerous to list......lots of RIGHT winging there aint it? .....now lets see where you,a genuine LEFT Wing tool,has ever bad mouthed the left......like i told you earlier....i have read your posts.....conclusion.....everything bad in the Country=Republican ....everything good in the Country =Democrat.....the LEFT can not possibly screw up,inconceivable.....the RIGHT can not do anything right,inconceivable....if there is a TOOL in this thread, his name is Midcan.....

She's ugly, she's a liar, and I bet the body parts of her that are not made of plastic smell just like tuna.

Well, she managed for the Democrats to lose the House in just 4 years. It took the Republicans 12 (albeit 2 Speakers).

Says a lot about Fancy Nancy Pants, eh?

Well she's getting her ass ousted from the Speakership along with the Dems losing their majority in the House.

Hope the botoxed hag retires and goes to her vinyard in CA. Wonder if she will still get a waiver on water if she's not a sitting Senator?? Just think. Her vinyard could dry up and look like the farmland thats been allowed to dry up because of that minnow.

I will hate like hell to support her sorry ass for the rest of her sorry life . I can only hope her golden parachute springs a leak.

Nancy Pelosi got exactly what she deserved last night, i.e., essentially "FIRED" as Speaker of the House. The large influx of new Republican Representatives is a clear indication that the people of America think she, and the rest of the Democrats, are all ASSCLOWNS.

Forum List

Back