Why is cost push inflation worst then demand pull inflation

What are the effects of cost push inflation
Cost push inflation is code name for wage price spiral fantasy that never happened. It is political propaganda taught in economics classes by Wallstreet Elite to keep them in power, not you. Just like the bogus Phillips Curve.

Last edited:
Cost-Push Inflation|

DEFINITION of 'Cost-Push Inflation'
A phenomenon in which the general price levels rise (inflation) due to increases in the cost of wages and raw materials.

INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS 'Cost-Push Inflation'
Cost-push inflation develops because the higher costs of production factors decreases in aggregate supply (the amount of total production) in the economy. Because there are fewer goods being produced (supply weakens) and demand for these goods remains consistent, the prices of finished goods increase (inflation).

DEFINITION of 'Demand-Pull Inflation' A term used in Keynesian economics to describe the scenario that occurs when price levels rise because of an imbalance in the aggregate supply and demand. When the aggregate demand in an economy strongly outweighs the aggregate supply, prices increase.

Cost-Push Inflation|

A phenomenon in which the general price levels rise (inflation) due to increases in the cost of wages and raw materials.

Cost-push inflation develops because the higher costs of production factors decreases in aggregate supply (the amount of total production) in the economy. Because there are fewer goods being produced (supply weakens) and demand for these goods remains consistent, the prices of finished goods increase (inflation).

DEFINITION of 'Demand-Pull Inflation' A term used in Keynesian economics to describe the scenario that occurs when price levels rise because of an imbalance in the aggregate supply and demand. When the aggregate demand in an economy strongly outweighs the aggregate supply, prices increase.

for last ten years US China Japan Europe have worried more about deflation so why on earth did you bring inflation up when its not an issue??

Cost-Push Inflation|

for last ten years US China Japan Europe have worried more about deflation so why on earth did you bring inflation up when its not an issue??

Could be because post #1 ask what the effects of cost push inflation.

I mean this thread is only 4 post long and you neither know what the first post contains or the general topic of the thread.

Perhaps you are lost, wrong thread maybe??

Last edited:
I mean this thread is only 4 post long and you neither know what the first post contains or the general topic of the thread.

any reason to say that?????

Yes Sir, you asked a stupid question, had you simply read the 4 post and have comprehension skills it would not have been necessary.

I see from our initial contact your are struggling withe English and best for me not to waste any more time here.

I will simply put you on ignore and move on, you do understand why I am doing this, correct??

any reason to say that?????

Yes Sir, you asked a stupid question, had you simply read the 4 post and have comprehension skills it would not have been necessary.

I see from our initial contact your are struggling withe English and best for me not to waste any more time here.

I will simply put you on ignore and move on, you do understand why I am doing this, correct??

translation: I'm afraid to debate

Forum List

Back