Why I want Trump to win the GOP Nomination....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
If Trump does win the GOP Nomination, he will loose to whomever the Dems nominate. He has alienated women, Latinos, and anyone with an IQ over two digits. Which I assume explains why he is leading the GOP field.

:happy-1:GO DONALD!:happy-1:
:thewave:

With 13 long months to go it's very possible he will implode, or have some kind of meltdown onstage, too many people are starting to hate his old senile acting ass, Especially with that BS with Mccain..

He's failed at Business declaring Bankruptcy more than once, been Married multiple times, never won any kind of election, has ZERO Foreign policy experience and too much of a Narcissist to succeed at it..

He's a poor man's Romney, he's fatter, dumber, has uglier hair, and isn't as nearly as well spoken...

He won't get any of the Black vote, Latino's hate his gut's and has a whopping 55% Unfavorable rating, i hope to hell he wins the nomination, because he would get killed in a National election..

Last edited:
If Trump does win the GOP Nomination, he will loose to whomever the Dems nominate. He has alienated women, Latinos, and anyone with an IQ over two digits. Which I assume explains why he is leading the GOP field.

So where's the proof that Trump has alienated those with IQ's above 99?

With 13 long months to go it's very possible he will implode, or have some kind of meltdown onstage, too many people are starting to hate his old senile acting ass, Especially with that BS with Mccain..

He's failed at Business declaring Bankruptcy more than once, been Married multiple times, never won any kind of election, has ZERO Foreign policy experience and too much of a Narcissist to succeed at it..

He's a poor man's Romney, he's fatter, dumber, has uglier hair, and isn't as nearly as well spoken...

He won't get any of the Black vote, Latino's hate his gut's and has a whopping 55% Unfavorable rating, i hope to hell he wins the nomination, because he would get killed in a National election..

I think Trump is a much better speaker than Romney or any of the current crop of Repubs, and most Dems, with the exception of Sanders, who's pretty good himself.

So where's the proof that Trump has alienated those with IQ's above 99?

Yeah, I guess that was an understatement. He has alienated nearly every non-white group. IQ is not a limitation.

I think Trump is a much better speaker than Romney or any of the current crop of Repubs, and most Dems, with the exception of Sanders, who's pretty good himself.

"LOSER!":argue:

????

????

This is the Trump most used phrase used in speech.

????

Because he's referring to the losers that allowed China and Japan to punk us on exports vs. imports. About time someone brought out the disaster our trade deals turned out to be. Where are those IQ statistics on voters you promised?

????

Because he's referring to the losers that allowed China and Japan to punk us on exports vs. imports. About time someone brought out the disaster our trade deals turned out to be. Where are those IQ statistics on voters you promised?

I owe you nothing Barney. I love Trump. He will lead the GOP to the most embarrassing defeat ever in 2016! GO DONALD!

Forum List

Back