Why I Love Soccer

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

Clearly, there is no play called where Richarlison dribbles the ball 3 times off his head. The pass forward from there was instinct--move the ball forward, but the creativity of his team mates to pass it twice in or near the penalty area was so majestic. I think Richarlison was running at the goal keeper to get a possible rebound but in a moment of creativity he scored one of those iconic goals they'll be showing 10 world cups from now.

To quote Ray Hudson..it was majesterial.

Clearly, there is no play called where Richarlison dribbles the ball 3 times off his head. The pass forward from there was instinct--move the ball forward, but the creativity of his team mates to pass it twice in or near the penalty area was so majestic. I think Richarlison was running at the goal keeper to get a possible rebound but in a moment of creativity he scored one of those iconic goals they'll be showing 10 world cups from now.

YES!!!! It was a beautiful play! Plus his scissor kick

My niece in Brazil send me a meme of that on our WhatsApp feed after his SK goal in response to my "goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaallll"

Once in a generation. Have another.

I hear the US is out of the World Cup

1670355848024.png

Forum List

Back