Why havent gays targeted Muslim owned business

NLT

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2011
Gays have been on a all out assualt on christian owned businesss. when have you heard about gays targeting businesses run by Muslims? In places like Dearborn, Michigan and Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Muslims have virtually taken over the area and now control local government, schools and many businesses.

Are they afraid of Muslims?

Gays have been on a all out assualt on christian owned businesss. when have you heard about gays targeting businesses run by Muslims? In places like Dearborn, Michigan and Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Muslims have virtually taken over the area and now control local government, schools and many businesses.

You seem to be.

You seem to be.
Nah, I have already fought muslims in Desert storm....they make easy targets.

If one of their businesses commits an act of illegal bigotry you can bet there will be an outcry. Of course since Muslims are only about 2% of the population we may be waiting a while.

If one of their businesses commits an act of illegal bigotry you can bet there will be an outcry. Of course since Muslims are only about 2% of the population we may be waiting a while.
I bet they do it daily. The gays are too afraid to target them.

People of MPLS are finding out they've made huge mistake in setting up Somalia in their city.

I bet they do it daily. The gays are too afraid to target them.
Well that's your opinion. A stupid one, but an opinion nonetheless.

If Muslims have 'taken over' an area, you should be happy. That's a victory for religion isn't it?

Gay's are mentally ill but they aren't stupid. ... :lol: :lol:

They'd like to keep their heads so they can Bully for another day

two faced hypocrites. I thought they were protesting for Equality? How is it Equal to only Target Christian businesses?

freaking Fascist is all they've become.

Why do conservatives fight to keep mosques from being built, but don't fight to keep Christian churches from being built?

Why do conservatives fight to keep mosques from being built, but don't fight to keep Christian churches from being built?
what does that have to do with the op?

two faced hypocrites. I thought they were protesting for Equality? How is it Equal to only Target Christian businesses?

How is it equal to only target mosque building, and not Christian church building?

Everything. You made hypocrisy the topic. I'm showing you yours.

How is it equal to only target mosque building, and not Christian church building?
links? the only Mosque I have heard of being targeted was the one at ground zero NYC.

Everything. You made hypocrisy the topic. I'm showing you yours.
Yea gay hypocrisy, you nailed it.

Wasn't there some rightwing nut going around trying to Muslim bakeries to bake a gay wedding cake?

How many Christian bakeries did he go to?

links? the only Mosque I have heard of being targeted was the one at ground zero NYC.

That's because you're ignorant.

And since you brought up Murfreesboro, TN,

kaboom!

Murfreesboro mosque fight laid to rest after Supreme Court ruling - Religion News Service

There is no assault by anyone, gays or otherwise, on Christians. There is an effort by all kinds of Americans against the radical right wing factions that attempt to impose their anti Christian Shiiria (Christshiira) laws and beliefs on others, including other Christians. The so called Christians you claim are being targeted are not viewed as Christians by many. They are viewed as fake Christians, much like Westboro Baptist are viewed as fake Christians.

kaboom!

Murfreesboro mosque fight laid to rest after Supreme Court ruling - Religion News Service
You found one, good for you. Now back to the OP. Why are gays afraid to target Muslims?

kaboom!

You found one, good for you. Now back to the OP. Why are gays afraid to target Muslims?
False premise

Forum List

Back