Why Gun Grabber 'Outrage' Over School Shootings is Horse Crap

O
Ah, you don't get it.

When a 90 year old dies, people are often like, oh no, but they lived their life.

When a 10 year old dies, it's a tragedy..

The second group of stats are all related to childhood deaths.

Stopping the leading causes of death of children makes far more sense than going on a prepaid gun grabbing obsession that will lead to civil war if it ever does get enacted.

Well, accidents on the roads are preventable. The UK has a much lower rate of deaths on the road.

List of countries by traffic-related death rate - Wikipedia

The UK has 2.9, only 4 countries have lower, two in Europe and two islands that probably don't have too much traffic, (one had 2 fatalities and the other 3).

You basically have a list of western European countries with Israel, Singapore, Japan etc.

Then at 10.6 you have the US, surrounded by Lithuania, the Philippines, Montenegro, Serbia, Eastern European countries, UAE, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Jamaica.

Countries the US should be way ahead of. There's no a single first world country after the US, South Korea is the closest at 9.3.

So, I'd say the US can do better with gun murders, it can do better with road deaths too.

Your attitude seems to be you can do only one. But I see that the US should be doing all of them.

But doesn't do any, why? Because the political system is broken and corrupt.
There are "no go" areas in the UK because they are infested with the vermin flooding in from shitholes like Pakistan and the rest of the Muslim Middle East. That wouldn't be true if British men and women had a firearm to protect themselves.

There are no go areas in the US too. I've found far more areas in the US where I would not want to go than the UK.

You can go a few blocks from the White House and you're into areas where people will not be welcome.

And yet there are guns.

The UK is safer than the US, London is still safer than most US cities.

List of United States cities by crime rate - Wikipedia

Look at the list of cities with a murder rate above 4. They're more dangerous than London at London's worst period is ages.
Of all the crime in the US, none has been the result of of an NRA member or the average consealed carrier.
So all criminals are open carry?

By his argument this poster ^^^... wait, sorry, he doesn't have a fucking argument, does he....?
Ha ha... Deny you and the Democrats want all guns confiscated so I can laugh at your lying ass.

Look, the UK has 4% of people owning guns, and a much lower rate of gun crime. I'm fine with that.

I'm not against guns per se.

My biggest problem is with the political system.

Then within the gun control issue there's a problem with the easy availability of guns for people who shouldn't be getting their hands on guns in the first place.

The problem here is that you want to fit people into tight little boxes so then you are comfortable arguing with them. But then some people have a little more about them than being a partisan hack.

You can laugh all you like, it doesn't make you right.

Gun crime is going up in Britain......it is going down in the United States.....your argument has no weight behind it....banning guns for law abiding people does not lower the gun crime rate...anywhere..

By his argument this poster ^^^... wait, sorry, he doesn't have a fucking argument, does he....?
Ha ha... Deny you and the Democrats want all guns confiscated so I can laugh at your lying ass.

Look, the UK has 4% of people owning guns, and a much lower rate of gun crime. I'm fine with that.

I'm not against guns per se.

My biggest problem is with the political system.

Then within the gun control issue there's a problem with the easy availability of guns for people who shouldn't be getting their hands on guns in the first place.

The problem here is that you want to fit people into tight little boxes so then you are comfortable arguing with them. But then some people have a little more about them than being a partisan hack.

You can laugh all you like, it doesn't make you right.
HOW do you feel that the UK has SURPASSED NYC in murders, and the primary weapon are KNIVES? It's IN the News...thoughts?

Gun crime is going up too......their criminals are not murdering people with guns, but they are using them to shoot people and for other crimes...

Forum List

Back