Why don't Dems support Hispanic/American Marco Rubio?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Dems like to pretend they support Hispanic progress in America but why the disconnect with Marco Rubio? He's Hispanic, right? He's a real American, right?

What's the problem?

Why are they asking the black man Meeks to step aside to help Lilly-white Charlie Crist?

They're asking the black guy to step down so they can defeat the Hispanic, hurting both blacks and Hispanics to help the white guy?

Signed,

Confused on USMB

Dems like to pretend they support Hispanic progress in America but why the disconnect with Marco Rubio? He's Hispanic, right? He's a real American, right?

What's the problem?

Why are they asking the black man Meeks to step aside to help Lilly-white Charlie Crist?

They're asking the black guy to step down so they can defeat the Hispanic, hurting both blacks and Hispanics to help the white guy?

Signed,

Confused on USMB

It's as easy as the 'C' Word. He's of the wrong stripe. Nevermind his parents struggled to get him to where he is now. To the Statist? Rubio is an anomolie that must be squashed for their real story.

Cannot have a real life story of struggle when the person in the story picks the wrong side.

CrusaderFrank, even your question is racist, you know? It adds nothing to the discussion whatsoever. Perhaps racists, like pedophiles, should be monitored by local law enforcement. What do you think?

Because Marco Rubio is an Uncle Jose.

Priceless!

were-not-worthy.jpg

My hunch--and this is just a guess, mind you--would be that it's because he's a Republican.

However, that does raise an interesting question. Democrats have a decent number of old white men running--why don't Republicans support them?

If the race were over today, the breakdown would be

171 Dems
43 Toss Ups
GOP 221

That means they have 44 right there.

The interesting thing coming up is not going to be the Obama-House struggle as much as it is going to be a GOP TeaParty fight in the House.

My hunch--and this is just a guess, mind you--would be that it's because he's a Republican.

However, that does raise an interesting question. Democrats have a decent number of old white men running--why don't Republicans support them?

So, he's just not the right kind of Hispanic, right?

CrusaderFrank, even your question is racist, you know? It adds nothing to the discussion whatsoever. Perhaps racists, like pedophiles, should be monitored by local law enforcement. What do you think?

Wrong answer Fake. Frank's question highlights WHY Staist Americans don't support Rubio. It's because of his Conservative message...while the President says to Latinos this past week that they must 'Punish their enemies'.

Where the Hell have you been? Under a fucking rock?

Don't go away angry...just go away Fake.

What is your problem GreenTeeth? Idealology. Those 'Old White Men' are Statists...where Rubio is Conservative.

You figure it out dipshit. Nice trap you set. The bait I throw back in your face Green.

If the race were over today, the breakdown would be

171 Dems
43 Toss Ups
GOP 221

That means they have 44 right there.

The interesting thing coming up is not going to be the Obama-House struggle as much as it is going to be a GOP TeaParty fight in the House.

Agree. The latter will be a real look-see!

I wonder if the Tea Party will be strong enough to try to dictate House Speaker and Senate Majority Leader selections. Somehow, if I were McConnell, I would be kissing up to the junior senator of his home state, Rand Paul. The patronage fight in Kentucky is going to be stupendous!

So we have the Democrats trying to get rid of the black Democrat who won his primary so that the white former Republican who lost his primary can maybe beat the Brown Republican who won his primary?

:confused::confused::confused:

SFC Ollie, that is merely rightwing mindless talking points, and I doubt that is going to have any effect on the GOP's chance for victory: like it's 99.9% sure.

Because they're Old and White...and Democrat.

Besides...your question doesn't fit because the GOP isn't the one accusing anyone of being an old white, or a racist, or anything. The GOP doesn't believe in making special dispensations for any group, race, religion, or any other reason. Democrats crow about fairness when in fact they are the ones trying to us class-warfare and race-baiting.

So we have the Democrats trying to get rid of the black Democrat who won his primary so that the white former Republican who lost his primary can maybe beat the Brown Republican who won his primary?

:confused::confused::confused:

That would be Meek...versus Crist...Versus Rubio. Democrats deny it, Clinton Denies It, Meek Denies it...Crist Acknowledges it with blessing from the WhiteHouse albiet Crist won't divuldge whom he talked to.

SFC Ollie, that is merely rightwing mindless talking points, and I doubt that is going to have any effect on the GOP's chance for victory: like it's 99.9% sure.

You have to admit he has a point. The Dems are the ones trying to screw the black man this time. An honest black man who would be a better representative of his state then the jag-off they want to support.

What's the problem?

Signed,

Confused on USMB
Why are you playing the race card? I thought Republicans were supposed to be beyond that.

I think racism should be criminalized and that such convicts monitored by local law enforcement.

That would stop a lot of stupidity on both sides.

Forum List

Back