Why don't Clooney,Longoria, et.al. Millionaire movie stars..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
give MORE to the government?
I mean these same people are piously claiming they pay less in taxes then their help..
why don't they just give to the government?
There is absolutely NO law saying they can't donate what they think is fair so why not donate these incomes instead of flying around the world to their many homes, burning jet fuel while there are so many poor people!

Why don't these Obama supporters just donate their entire net worth???
George Clooney - net worth of $160 million.
Eva Longoria -net worth of $35 million.
Scarlett Johansson a net worth of $35 million
Will.I.Am has an estimated net worth of $75 million.

They pay taxes. They support charities. While I could give a shit about them personally WHO THE FUCK CARES. How about the millions that are ripping off the system, not paying taxes and just taking up space. Huh???

They pay taxes. They support charities. While I could give a shit about them personally WHO THE FUCK CARES. How about the millions that are ripping off the system, not paying taxes and just taking up space. Huh???

Non Hollywood rich pay taxes and give to charity as well if you are going to go around telling everyone the rich pay less in taxes than their help and they need to pay their fair share then lead by example, put up or shut but please don't give us this do as I say not as do stuff.

give MORE to the government?
I mean these same people are piously claiming they pay less in taxes then their help..
why don't they just give to the government?
There is absolutely NO law saying they can't donate what they think is fair so why not donate these incomes instead of flying around the world to their many homes, burning jet fuel while there are so many poor people!

Why don't these Obama supporters just donate their entire net worth???
George Clooney - net worth of $160 million.
Eva Longoria -net worth of $35 million.
Scarlett Johansson a net worth of $35 million
Will.I.Am has an estimated net worth of $75 million.

You don't seem to understand how taxes work.

Forum List

Back