Why Don't America Haters Move Elsewhere??

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Bonnie, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Professor Teaches USA Is a Police State

more..
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/4/26/105917.shtml

Is that asking for too much? Apparently it's more gallant to stay, brainwash, and subvert kids than to live somewhere that looks up to insanity and unwarranted America bashing like France.

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403

I'm afraid they want to stay and take everything from the rest of us.

3. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Ask Bully why he stays.

4. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Did you just throw down?? LOL :dev1:

5. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Bonnie i've been throwing down with Mr. enemy of the constitution for many moons now. :firing:

6. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Maybe we should take up a collection to send them all on their way, it'd be less expensive than having them stay and us always doing damage control from the fall out.

7. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +491
    Bonnie --- I gotta say that you and Scattered have the cutest avatars!!!!! One of these days, my avatar is going to ask one of your avatars out on a date! :) Maybe they'll even get married and even have little emoticons!!!! :)

Of course, maybe your avatar doesn't go for the wild rock star type.... :)

Anyway.... that's not why I'm posting.....

the obvious reason that the America haters don't leave (at least to me) is obvious.... subversion.....

it's harder, much harder to undermine America from say, Cuba, North Korea or Europe than it is from within...

That, plus a lot of these malcontents are a bunch of spoiled brats whose mothers and fathers didn't discipline as youngsters and are now out-of-control adults!

8. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    I sure wish we could bring back a vibrant, and aggressive, Sen. Joe McCarthy from the grave, to hunt down all these traitors!

I think it's time to bring back the 50's and start rooting all the Commies out of their hiding holes in Colleges, High Schools, news media, etc. They hide under the "freedom of speech" clause, while all along they want to over-throw our Republic. They are subverting the pliable minds of our youth, and should be made accountable for their treasonous acts!

Freedom of speech, my @#$%! They have ruined the true intent of that wonderful "right".

Air America's little gun shot stunt the other day, in connection with GWB is just another example the left's abuse of the Constitution.

9. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +491
    What exactly did Senator McCarthy do that was so vile, anyway? He got a bunch of communists black listed in Hollywood and ??????? Try and be a conservative in Hollywood these days and watch how fast you get put on a black list. A lot of those writers that got black listed seemed to have found jobs teaching at universities and writing for the New York Times or what not.... the Left just loved them! The Left takes care of its own. In fact, Alger Hiss who was sent to prison for perjury over his testimony regarding his role in national security affairs was still giving lectures on the university circuit up until his dying day.... some big inconvenience!

Anyway, Sen McCarthy's real concern was Communists in the government. Apparently a lot of high government officials were on Stalin's payroll.... Sen McCarthy wasn't being paranoid, he was telling the truth! And one person who worked as his assistant was a Richard Nixon, and the media never forgave him for it. But they got even didn't they? They got him to resign.... after a media campaign to make it seem as if he actually broke some law.

BTW.... the same media knuckleheads who thought it was terrible that Nixon didn't cooperate with the Special Prosector and tried to get him impeached over it are the same media knuckleheads that thought it Clinton's non-cooperation with the Special Prosecutor was acceptable and that he shouldn't have been impeached over it. Yeah.... that figures!

10. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    I wonder what it is about both the media and colleges that attract communists? Is it that it's a good place to brainwash others maybe??