Why doesn't the Governor just sit down and talk with the Union Reps?

if i was the governor of the state and i had 10's of thousands of people protesting day after day Id consider at least talking to the protestors.. after all It is such a big crisis in his own words,and with schools being shut down state wide I would think the Gov would be happy to talk.. But his corporate masters wont allow it.. they see a chance to bust a union and wont let anything get in the way of their goal
how about they check to see just who is and who ISNT a WI resident and only let in residents and see how many there are

btw, no one in this union is working for a corporation
so there are no "corporate master" involved in this

Last edited:
if i was the governor of the state and i had 10's of thousands of people protesting day after day Id consider at least talking to the protestors.. after all It is such a big crisis in his own words,and with schools being shut down state wide I would think the Gov would be happy to talk.. But his corporate masters wont allow it.. they see a chance to bust a union and wont let anything get in the way of their goal
how about they check to see just who is and who ISNT a WI resident and only let in residents and see how many there are

btw, no one in this union is working for a corporation
so there are no "corporate master" involved in this

Only their Gubmint and Union Masters...And what is a Union but a Corporation unto itself? Commodity? Labour.

I don't see what they have to lose. At least they could try to explain both sides and come to an agreement. Both sides are looking pretty uncompromising as it is.

I was not aware that it is standard practice for governments to parlay with mobsters and thugs.

Good, i hope they all stay uncompromising. The best outcome is to fire everyone, outs the unions. And then put out job offers.

I don't see what they have to lose. At least they could try to explain both sides and come to an agreement. Both sides are looking pretty uncompromising as it is.

I was not aware that it is standard practice for governments to parlay with mobsters and thugs.

Good, i hope they all stay uncompromising. The best outcome is to fire everyone, outs the unions. And then put out job offers.

Just as Ronald Reagan did during the ATC strike in the 80's.

Just as Ronald Reagan did during the ATC strike in the 80's.

Exactly so.

If I were the Governor and the union was illegally striking and bringing in a bunch of agitators and goons in from out of state, I'd tell them to go suck a big chili dog.

If I were the Governor and the union was illegally striking and bringing in a bunch of agitators and goons in from out of state, I'd tell them to go suck a big chili dog.

HHHMMM, i wonder if they are paying the rabble union wages or minimum wage.

the really strange thing is they made the same arguments before the election in November, and the citizens of Wisconsin voted overwhelmingly to elect Republicans, who said the same thing back then they are now. Now you want the government to ignore the voters who want this reform, and to cater to a small group who is politically connected.

Explain that to me again.

Forum List

Back