Why doesn't the Governor just sit down and talk with the Union Reps?

He should. And here's what he should say to them.. "Fuck it, keep your fucking pensions." Then, he should fire 5000 of them to make up the difference and send the Republicans on vacation to Hawaii. Case closed.

That would seem like one approach. How about he sell off the state buildings where his fat ass sits all day, so he can say he also has suffered for the noble cause, of all his bad business practices that fucked Wisconsin into the rat hole. LOL! :eusa_whistle:
The problem with each of you idiots is the same: the other side is always wrong and your side is purer than the newborn Jesus

You're both the problem

No! you're the problem asswipe.. Sell off the state buildings.. is that what Shinatttzu said.. sell off the state buildings????? what a hoot.

Republicans hate unions because unions oppose Republican friends...oil companies, insurance companies, chemical companies, Wall Street, the wealthy,...

I don't see what they have to lose. At least they could try to explain both sides and come to an agreement. Both sides are looking pretty uncompromising as it is.

It is not his job to negotiate with the union. He has people who work for him to do that, so he can get on with the business of running the state.

Just saying.

Oh, you mean the Retard has Czars working for him?

JB, apparently you think that your posts make sense. I have zero idea what you are talking about.

No governor is required to take a meeting because someone asks. This includes union bosses, lobbyists, special interest groups.

The question of the OP was why doesn't he take a meeting. The answer is because he doesn't have to.

Now if you want to do a liberal tap dance, I'll watch with a bored blank stare while you proceed. Or you could become interesting. Your choice.

That would seem like one approach. How about he sell off the state buildings where his fat ass sits all day, so he can say he also has suffered for the noble cause, of all his bad business practices that fucked Wisconsin into the rat hole. LOL! :eusa_whistle:
The problem with each of you idiots is the same: the other side is always wrong and your side is purer than the newborn Jesus

You're both the problem

No! you're the problem asswipe.. Sell off the state buildings.. is that what Shinatttzu said.. sell off the state buildings????? what a hoot.

Yeah, it is such a hoot the governor of Arizona sold off the state buildings to balance her budget. LMAO!!! Ain't that a hoot!! Read on, as selling off propertys to the Elite is a going concern across America. State budgets lean on property sales, leases

He should. And here's what he should say to them.. "Fuck it, keep your fucking pensions." Then, he should fire 5000 of them to make up the difference and send the Republicans on vacation to Hawaii. Case closed.

You're both the problem

Geeze, and I got the Virgin Mary in short shorts glued on my dash, and feel I am sinless.

JB, apparently you think that your posts make sense. I have zero idea what you are talking about.

No governor is required to take a meeting because someone asks. This includes union bosses, lobbyists, special interest groups.

I thought you were replying to the comment about the boss being 'forced' to recognize the union?
Now if you want to do a liberal tap dance
You don't know me or this board well. My rants against Liberalism are easy enough to find.

if i was the governor of the state and i had 10's of thousands of people protesting day after day Id consider at least talking to the protestors.. after all It is such a big crisis in his own words,and with schools being shut down state wide I would think the Gov would be happy to talk.. But his corporate masters wont allow it.. they see a chance to bust a union and wont let anything get in the way of their goal

if i was the governor of the state and i had 10's of thousands of people protesting day after day Id consider at least talking to the protestors.. after all It is such a big crisis in his own words,and with schools being shut down state wide I would think the Gov would be happy to talk.. But his corporate masters wont allow it.. they see a chance to bust a union and wont let anything get in the way of their goal

If you're representative of the people he'd be talking to, he'd be wasting his time.

Republicans hate unions because unions oppose Republican friends...oil companies, insurance companies, chemical companies, Wall Street, the wealthy,...

Why do you think those "republicans friends" are so rich :eusa_whistle:

cute-puppy-pictures-ball-pwned-puppy.jpg

Oh.... and one more thing.

The employees of those "republican friends" happen to make a very nice living..... as long as Obama does'nt cripple their industries with bullshit moratoriums. Just sayin'

Last edited:
he needs to pay back his campaign buddies who he already alloted 140 million for in the budget.. who better to take it from than the unions?

calling the national guard out on protestors will be sure to garner him more support as well...

I don't see what they have to lose. At least they could try to explain both sides and come to an agreement. Both sides are looking pretty uncompromising as it is.

I don't think there is a lot to talk about except we do this now when we have some control about how we balance the budget or we do it later when we don't have any options besides laying people off.

The left just doesn't seem to get the fact that the gravy train is over.The good old days are gone forever with these sweet heart deals where their pensions and health care benefits are completely paid for by the tax payers.:eusa_eh:

Apparently they were asleep during the campaign when the Governor said exactly what he was going to do. And now these people are suprised that he is true to his word?

They're problem is that they didn't take him seriously by thinking he was a Democrat performing a bait and switch. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back