Why doesn't MSNBC conduct any research before choosing to interview someone?

Jul 14, 2011
Tulane County, CA
Today, Contessa "educated" a conservative Representative that without the bailout, the country would be in "a depression."

Republican Mo Brooks (R-AL) said he disagreed which prompted the MSNBC host to ask him if he had a degree in economics.

"Yes ma'am, I do. Highest honors," Rep. Brooks responded.

Today, Contessa "educated" a conservative Representative that without the bailout, the country would be in "a depression."

Republican Mo Brooks (R-AL) said he disagreed which prompted the MSNBC host to ask him if he had a degree in economics.

Typical lazy reporting by a liberal talking hairdo.

I saw this in another post....
I will never get tired of hearing this story....
She thought she was going to get some big high fives after the show was over and maybe even a call from the WH for defending the peeps....
What a dope....
I only hope that she had a bad night sleeping realizing she's lazy,didn't do her home work,realize she's not the journalist she believes herself to be,accepts the fact that she is a hack and will never rise above
MSNBC.....

I am glad I am a gentleman and felt bad for her and went a little easy in my critique....

Typical lazy reporting by a liberal talking hairdo.

It's a shame; she didn't even realize what a dope she made of herself. Oh well.

Journalism school appears to be the last bastion for the eternally dumb.. that and MSNBC.

She got kicked off the Don Imus show that was on MSNBC in the morning...Then she gets her own show
later in the day...what a joke.

Contessa Brewer may be dingbat, but she is hot. :thup:

She's unqualified to be a news anchor or have her own show, but should make a great weather lady.

Contessa Brewer may be dingbat, but she is hot. :thup:

She's unqualified to be a news anchor or have her own show, but should make a great weather lady.
Oh, puuuuuLEEEASE!

Brewer couldn't make the second string at TWC.

Hell, the local traffic chick in Minneapolis blows her clean out of the water.

KS.jpg

I still don't believe Bush graduated from Harvard. It's hard to believe a degree from Harvard could be so worthless.

When are you on the left going to realize that degrees are meaningless when it comes to demonstrating intelligence. Lots of educated and intelligent people have never been to a college and lots of dumb people graduate with minimal amount of work.

Are you kidding--MSNBC "investigate". They sure didn't with Barack Obama. It was peddle to the medal with this guy--all those tingley leg feelings--and they were very instrumental in kicking Hillary Clinton to the curb--to get Obama elected.

$media bias.gif

Forum List

Back