Why doesn't MSNBC conduct any research before choosing to interview someone?

MSNBC is the king of cable sleaze. Keith Olbermann. Chris Matthews. Andrea Mitchell. The list of left wing dipshits is ENDLESS. MSNBC is several levels BELOW The Comedy Channel when it comes to "serious" news reporting.

I still don't believe Bush graduated from Harvard. It's hard to believe a degree from Harvard could be so worthless.

When are you on the left going to realize that degrees are meaningless when it comes to demonstrating intelligence. Lots of educated and intelligent people have never been to a college and lots of dumb people graduate with minimal amount of work.

I don't think questioning Bush's inteligence makes me or anyone else left but I agree with you.

Today, Contessa "educated" a conservative Representative that without the bailout, the country would be in "a depression."

Republican Mo Brooks (R-AL) said he disagreed which prompted the MSNBC host to ask him if he had a degree in economics.

"Yes ma'am, I do. Highest honors," Rep. Brooks responded.

What do you expect from a Political Propaganda machines disguised as a Impartial News Network. They live and breath one thing at that Network. Furthering their liberal Progressive Agenda. They are not to into checking facts when it comes to attacking people who oppose their point of view, because the Facts tend to make them look like the unashamed Political Hacks they are.

Matters very little, Because the only people watching are all Far Left zealots as well. Their Ratings are terrible, Not surprising when you do nothing but spew the Talking points, and do the dirty work, of a group of people that Represent only a tiny Minority of Americans (Far Left loons)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back