Why doesn't Honey Boo Boo address the UN?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
With her extensive TV and beauty pageant experience, Honey Boo Boo would be very poised and a refreshing respite from the gloomy, fuming Greta Von Iceberg. Hey maybe we could have a cage pillow fight to decide the future of climate change? Seriously, I for one would welcome Honey Boo Boo's perspectives on snacks and fashion after Greta's snarling speeches of doom.
HONEY.jpg

I guess that neither Ms. Greta nor Ms. Boo (whom I had never heard of before this thread) would decline to address the august members of the United Nations for the same reason: They would be laughed off the stage.

Ms. Greta may be fawned over in the West, but the rest of the world is not going to listen to the scripted sermon of some silly child.

I guess that neither Ms. Greta nor Ms. Boo (whom I had never heard of before this thread) would decline to address the august members of the United Nations for the same reason: They would be laughed off the stage.

Ms. Greta may be fawned over in the West, but the rest of the world is not going to listen to the scripted sermon of some silly child.

Then why are you all freaking out over what this kid is saying?

The sad thing is that Honey Boo Boo is more credible.

Why not? This reality TV star guy has.

upload_2020-1-23_7-10-12.jpeg

She’ll probably give a more intelligent speech than this guy as well.

We're not.

You are.

With her extensive TV and beauty pageant experience, Honey Boo Boo would be very poised and a refreshing respite from the gloomy, fuming Greta Von Iceberg. Hey maybe we could have a cage pillow fight to decide the future of climate change? Seriously, I for one would welcome Honey Boo Boo's perspectives on snacks and fashion after Greta's snarling speeches of doom.
View attachment 302020

lol.

How dare you!

She has been given attention by the world media and therefore the ear of at least a billion future voters

it would be foolish to ignore her and hope she goes away

They're not. You are.

You freak out about everything. :desk:

She has been given attention by the world media and therefore the ear of at least a billion future voters

it would be foolish to ignore her and hope she goes away

What isn't going to go away is the world is getting warmer. Attacking the messenger doesn't help.
The “messenger” being that brain damaged little twit from sweden or the bloated pompous ass from Tennessee?

I think they will be universally laughed at by future generations

Yes the earth is going through a warm spell which will inevitably be followed by a cooling period that earthlings used to call an Ice Age

And this seething liberal hatred for human beings is not going to change that

They're not. You are.

You freak out about everything. :desk:
So true

Gretta is preaching DOOMSDAY WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE! if humans dont radically change our way of living

and otherwise intelligent liberals are treating her like a prophetess

she’s a fool

Forum List

Back