Why does Trump not want to help Puerto Rico ?

Then why didn't Lush Rimjob just go there instead of the DR?
'

How come you don't cruise on down there and straighten 'em out, Pogo?

Didn't you hear? You can't get there by truck!

This guy tried to. Then he found the island was surrounded by Big Water. You can see his reaction.

2622.jpg
The money and resources Puerto Rico was given over the decades should have had a modern road system. A modern electrical grid designed to withstand most hurricanes. A modern water distribution system. They were so spoiled the demanded a reduction of military presence there costing billions and billions of dollars. Give them their independence. Good riddance.

Diga me Tonto --- where is there a "modern electrical grid designed to withstand most hurricanes"? Hm?

I returned to New Orleans five weeks after Katrina -- the first day we were allowed back in --- and there was no electricity anywhere, not even traffic lights. You did whatever work you could by daylight, because after sunset it was totally dark. And if you wanted to do anything like eat beyond the MREs you left town to find it somewhere else.

Yeah but Pogo: Just like Puerto Rico, New Orleans corrupt politicians had squandered/pocketed the infrastructure money there for decades.

Bullshit. The power grid including all those traffic lights was well established by private enterprise (Entergy). It would have (and eventually did) restore that grid to restore its profits but five weeks was not nearly enough.

22Skidoo tried to sell us this shit about "A modern electrical grid designed to withstand most hurricanes". In both the case of PR and NOLA the operative word is "most". Puerto Rico sitting in the Caribbean Sea (which is a "REALLY BIGLY OCEAN") gets way more hurricanes than NOLA does. And in both cases it took The Big One to take it down to that degree --- the rest of the time, again in both cases, you get a temporary inconvenience and then back online. 22Skidoo is hiding behind his imaginary speculation fantasies where nothing Mother Nature does can trump human electrical inventions, because waaaah Rump is my Daddy figure or some shit. Totally ignorant of how the world works and willing to stay ignorant for the sake of his partisan hackery.

As far as the actual NOLA infrastructure the negligent party was established (in court) as the Army Corps of Engineers. The storm itself did relatively little permanent damage; it was the collapse of the levee system that brought most of it. So don't hand me dollops of bullshit about Katrina, whatever mythologies you want to cart around I've already heard them and I know better.

'

This guy tried to. Then he found the island was surrounded by Big Water. You can see his reaction.

2622.jpg
The money and resources Puerto Rico was given over the decades should have had a modern road system. A modern electrical grid designed to withstand most hurricanes. A modern water distribution system. They were so spoiled the demanded a reduction of military presence there costing billions and billions of dollars. Give them their independence. Good riddance.

Diga me Tonto --- where is there a "modern electrical grid designed to withstand most hurricanes"? Hm?

I returned to New Orleans five weeks after Katrina -- the first day we were allowed back in --- and there was no electricity anywhere, not even traffic lights. You did whatever work you could by daylight, because after sunset it was totally dark. And if you wanted to do anything like eat beyond the MREs you left town to find it somewhere else.

Yeah but Pogo: Just like Puerto Rico, New Orleans corrupt politicians had squandered/pocketed the infrastructure money there for decades.

Bullshit. The power grid including all those traffic lights was well established by private enterprise (Entergy). It would have (and eventually did) restore that grid to restore its profits but five weeks was not nearly enough.

22Skidoo tried to sell us this shit about "A modern electrical grid designed to withstand most hurricanes". In both the case of PR and NOLA the operative word is "most". Puerto Rico sitting in the Caribbean Sea (which is a "REALLY BIGLY OCEAN") gets way more hurricanes than NOLA does. And in both cases it took The Big One to take it down to that degree --- the rest of the time, again in both cases, you get a temporary inconvenience and then back online. 22Skidoo is hiding behind his imaginary speculation fantasies where nothing Mother Nature does can trump human electrical inventions, because waaaah Rump is my Daddy figure or some shit. Totally ignorant of how the world works and willing to stay ignorant for the sake of his partisan hackery.

As far as the actual NOLA infrastructure the negligent party was established (in court) as the Army Corps of Engineers. So don't hand me dollops of bullshit about Katrina, whatever mythologies you want to cart around I've already heard them and I know better.

Bullshit my ass!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...a78e1da/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9c1702abcc8d

puerto rican embezzl - Google Search

Nagin Guilty of 20 Counts of Bribery and Fraud

new orleans mayor embezzled - Google Search

Safe drinking water is pretty standard in the civilised world.

They've had 3-4x the money needed to fix water supply in Puerto Rico. Roads too.

Hookers n blow.

'

2622.jpg
They have enough trouble providing food and housing for their people.
Puerto Rico is a poor country. The infrastructure you are talking about, to withstand two force 5 hurricanes back to back ...would require all utilities to be below ground

The US can’t afford that...how can Puerto Rico?

They've had 3-4x the money needed to fix water supply in Puerto Rico. Roads too.

Hookers n blow.

'

2622.jpg

How revealing that someone finds this account "funny". Here's some of what it looked like. Laugh your asses off, sociopaths.

Cleveland Ave.jpg
flood line.jpg
uptown- Carrollton.jpg

These were taken in October, AFTER five weeks of cleanup. See those straight horizontal lines? That's where the fires burned to before they met the water, which was the only thing that was going to put it out, fire departments being unable to navigate several feet of flood.

Hilarious, isn't it.

'

2622.jpg

As far as the actual NOLA infrastructure the negligent party was established (in court) as the Army Corps of Engineers. The storm itself did relatively little permanent damage; it was the collapse of the levee system that brought most of it. So don't hand me dollops of bullshit about Katrina, whatever mythologies you want to cart around I've already heard them and I know better.
It was reported that their infrastructure was not very good. And i do support massive upgrades in infrastructure rebuilding. The price for living in regions like this. NOLA was corrupt. There was supposedly billions of dollars over the years earmarked for Hurricane infrastructure that they do not know where it went. Donald Trump wins nothing by screwing over PR. Because he wins nothing by not screwing them over also. NOLA was warned for decades. Cat 3 capabilities of the levee system. You guys think government gets things done minutes after a tragedy. FEMA was supposed to be there with hundreds of thousands of trailers for people to live in with many months of supplies a day later. You skewered Bush as you do any Repub. Well you had a Prog mayor, a Prog City Council and a Prog Governor. None of them got the blame. NOLA was totally Prog for at least 25 years. There is a lot things people take chances with and do and live in. But seeing a wall in front of my house with water lapping at the top of it which would reach my second floor would tell me to get out. The Mississippi River wants to change course. There is something else. People helping each other. Very little in NOLA and very little in PR. My spout on PR was the truth. Lots of government money has went there. Infrastructure was lacking. Again I live in a potential Hurricane area and I understand. No power and you are miserable. I understand. Perhaps studying corruption of unions and politicians and contractors and more would be a start. Plus there was corruption on contractors providing services from here. But to say so would be hate.

2622.jpg

It was reported that their infrastructure was not very good. And i do support massive upgrades in infrastructure rebuilding. The price for living in regions like this. NOLA was corrupt. There was supposedly billions of dollars over the years earmarked for Hurricane infrastructure that they do not know where it went. Donald Trump wins nothing by screwing over PR. Because he wins nothing by not screwing them over also. NOLA was warned for decades. Cat 3 capabilities of the levee system. You guys think government gets things done minutes after a tragedy. FEMA was supposed to be there with hundreds of thousands of trailers for people to live in with many months of supplies a day later. You skewered Bush as you do any Repub. Well you had a Prog mayor, a Prog City Council and a Prog Governor. None of them got the blame. NOLA was totally Prog for at least 25 years. There is a lot things people take chances with and do and live in. But seeing a wall in front of my house with water lapping at the top of it which would reach my second floor would tell me to get out. The Mississippi River wants to change course. There is something else. People helping each other. Very little in NOLA and very little in PR. My spout on PR was the truth. Lots of government money has went there. Infrastructure was lacking. Again I live in a potential Hurricane area and I understand. No power and you are miserable. I understand. Perhaps studying corruption of unions and politicians and contractors and more would be a start. Plus there was corruption on contractors providing services from here. But to say so would be hate.

Cram your creative writing fantasies up your ass, Twinklefuck. I "skewered" no one. FEMA was right on top of things in my experience. We had no "Progs" --- "Progs" were gone a hundred years ago. Again Dumbass, the storm was not the issue; the FLOODING was. And the flooding was caused by faulty levees, and faulty levees were caused by Army Corps of Engineers incompetence.

MOREOVER, Stupid, you don't "get out" when water is at your second floor, you get out in the 36 hours notice you get before the storm arrives, which is what we did. So take your blogosphere partisan hack "Prog" fantasies written by pencil pushers who weren't there and Prog them back up your ass.

Here's something for your ass-umptions :fu:

22Skidoo tried to sell us this shit about "A modern electrical grid designed to withstand most hurricanes". In both the case of PR and NOLA the operative word is "most". Puerto Rico sitting in the Caribbean Sea (which is a "REALLY BIGLY OCEAN") gets way more
hurricanes than NOLA does. And in both cases it took The Big One to take it down to that degree --- the rest of the time, again in both cases, you get a temporary inconvenience and then back online. 22Skidoo is hiding behind his imaginary speculation fantasies where nothing Mother Nature does can trump human electrical inventions, because waaaah Rump is my Daddy figure or some shit. Totally ignorant of how the world works and willing to stay ignorant for the sake of his partisan hackery.

Cram your creative writing fantasies up your ass, Twinklefuck. I "skewered" no one. FEMA was right on top of things in my experience. We had no "Progs" --- "Progs" were gone a hundred years ago. Again Dumbass, the storm was not the issue; the FLOODING was. And the flooding was caused by faulty levees, and faulty levees were caused by Army Corps of Engineers incompetence.

MOREOVER, Stupid, you don't "get out" when water is at your second floor, you get out in the 36 hours notice you get before the storm arrives, which is what we did. So take your blogosphere partisan hack "Prog" fantasies written by pencil pushers who weren't there and Prog them back up your ass.

"

Corps of Engineers wasn't responsible for maintaining the levees, local levee boards were.

"the responsibility of maintenance belongs to the local levee boards. The Corps hands components of the system over to the local levee boards upon completion."

2005 levee failures in Greater New Orleans - Wikipedia

"Levee Management - The Levee Board
The current, ineffective levee board system in New Orleans is partly what led to the levee failures. The levees are controlled by local levee boards, and there is little interaction or communication between them. The safety standards vary greatly from district to district, and there was no set plan for the maintenance of the levee system. The levee boards are also involved in many other interests, such as real estate and economic ventures. This also causes corruption to be a hindering factor in the levee boards."

Mission 2010: Team 4: Levees and Flood Protection Systems - Levee Board

Last edited:

I saw how many got out. It was fun and games at first. Laughing and jiving. A day later a ot less were laughing and jiving. And the African American bullies who stayed committing crimes and hurting and killing others was pure civility. The MSM telling us how good the government was because coast guard helicopters were dropping baskets on some roofs was funny. They have been doing that for decades. The rest of the government was slow and tedious. D Day took many months to prepare for. What I saw was a travesty. Those people were warned. They stayed. Buy you live government and the Army Corp of Engineers are part of it. The mayor was strutting, the city council was partaying, the female governor was out of her league. I know what you are. You are death and carnage. You make the gay people that died at the Pulse Club in Orlando look like Chesty Puller!

I saw how many got out. It was fun and games at first. Laughing and jiving. A day later a ot less were laughing and jiving. And the African American bullies who stayed committing crimes and hurting and killing others was pure civility. The MSM telling us how good the government was because coast guard helicopters were dropping baskets on some roofs was funny. They have been doing that for decades. The rest of the government was slow and tedious. D Day took many months to prepare for. What I saw was a travesty. Those people were warned. They stayed. Buy you live government and the Army Corp of Engineers are part of it. The mayor was strutting, the city council was partaying, the female governor was out of her league. I know what you are. You are death and carnage. You make the gay people that died at the Pulse Club in Orlando look like Chesty Puller!

English is just not your language is it.

Get someone to translate whatever this is and I'll give you more comeuppance.

we need to cut off all ties/etc to PR---we are in huge debt as it is

Forum List

Back