Why does the 2nd amendment exist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ColonelAngus, Oct 3, 2017.

1. The Sage of Main Street

The Sage of Main Street Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,662
    Sacrifice Your Son to the Rich You Love

Sissyboy richkids got out of having to fight the Communists, their worst class enemy.

2. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,085
    How sweet fox! I love you too!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. hunarcy

hunarcy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,267
    You can keep and bear arms and ammunition for those arms, but not ordinance like bazookas, grenades, rocket launchers etc.

4. Flash

Flash Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,412

Principles and convictions to take away Constitutional rights (that clearly say they should not be infringed) are despicable. The Nazis and the Communist that slaughtered so many people and took away so much freedom in the last century had principles and convictions, didn't they?

The fake news is that gun control magically stops crime. Just take a walk down some side street in South Chicago after dark tonight if you don't believe me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. NightFox

NightFox Wildling

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,390
    You're right you're not the "sole holder of that belief" and you along with all the other sheeple that believe the same thing can't take credit for the "creative thinking" since you are all letting partisan politicians, assorted varieties of apparatchiks and pundits DO YOUR THINKING FOR YOU.

Huh? you mean to tell me inherent individual rights (aka God Given Rights) don't apply to Europeans? are Europeans some sort of non-human species in your book or something? Or do you just not understand what the term "God Given Rights" means?

Hate to break this to you but guns have nothing to do with it, they're just tools, the root cause is the people that are using them to commit murder and one suspects that the culture, the warhawks we tend to put in charge of government and the fact that we haven't completely surrendered every last ounce of our inherent individual liberty to the state (contrary to the wishes of people like yourself) have a great deal to do with the violence.

Freedom comes with trade-offs, you don't like the trade-offs I suggest you go sample one of the many flavors of authoritarian statism (North Korea perhaps?) that are available then we'll how see you feel about squandering your individual liberty along with everybody Else's.

No it's hair brained, hares have enough common sense not to make idiotic proposals like surrendering their and their fellow citizens individual liberty by disarming law abiding citizens in the hope that it'll effectively disarm criminals as well and thus they don't deserve to be disparaged.

6. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,085
    Death by stabbing or drowning is so much better than getting shot
    I think im starting to understand

7. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,286
    I respect the amount of effort and the quality of PC's posts. It has nothing to do with her looking like her avatar.

But that would be kind of cool. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,085
  9. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,286
    No, I am quite the idiot; sorry to disappoint you, lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,923
    You can like posters who have some loony opinions you don't agree with, at least relatively sane and adult posters can; it's just that nobody on the left can do it, they're emotionally stunted dysfunctional deviants and just can't relate like normal humans, they have to rely on mob mentality and fashion to make their decisions for them. That's why there is a 'left' in the first place, it's a haven for violent alienated sociopathic vermin.

• Agree Agree x 1