Why does Obama support a group who's founder said they want to kill off blacks?

Sanger believed that lighter-skinned races were superior to darker-skinned races, but would not tolerate bigotry among her staff, nor any refusal to work within interracial projects.[82] Although Sanger's views on race appear archaic from a modern viewpoint, her contemporaries in the African-American community supported her efforts. In 1929, James H. Hubert, a black social worker and leader of New York's Urban League, asked Sanger to open a clinic in Harlem.[83] Sanger secured funding from the Julius Rosenwald Fund and opened the clinic, staffed with African-American doctors, in 1930. The clinic was directed by a 15-member advisory board consisting of African-American doctors, nurses, clergy, journalists, and social workers. The clinic was publicized in the African-American press and African-American churches, and received the approval of W. E. B. Du Bois, founder of the NAACP.[84] Sanger's work with minorities earned praise from Martin Luther King, Jr., in his 1966 acceptance speech for the Margaret Sanger award.[85]

From 1939 to 1942 Sanger was an honorary delegate of the Birth Control Federation of America, which included a supervisory role — alongside Mary Lasker and Clarence Gamble — in the Negro Project, an effort to deliver birth control to poor African Americans.[86] Sanger wanted the Negro Project to include black ministers in leadership roles, but other supervisors did not. To emphasize the benefits of involving black community leaders, she wrote to Gamble "we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." This quote has been used by numerous Sanger detractors, including Angela Davis and the pro-life movement, to support their claims that Sanger was racist.[87] However, according to New York University's Margaret Sanger Papers Project, Sanger, in writing that letter, "recognized that elements within the black community might mistakenly associate the Negro Project with racist sterilization campaigns in the Jim Crow South, unless clergy and other community leaders spread the word that the Project had a humanitarian aim."[88]

Wikipedia

Planned Parenthood has prevented more abortions than every piece of Republican antiabortion legislation

Link to the research?

Well California girl, it comes down to this...

Planned parenthood supports "prevention" as a primary deterrent to abortion
Republicans rely on fear and threats as a primary deterrent to abortion

While neither is 100% effective, encouraging the use of birth control has done a better job than forcing young women to see aborted fetuses

Sanger believed that lighter-skinned races were superior to darker-skinned races, but would not tolerate bigotry among her staff, nor any refusal to work within interracial projects.[82] Although Sanger's views on race appear archaic from a modern viewpoint, her contemporaries in the African-American community supported her efforts. In 1929, James H. Hubert, a black social worker and leader of New York's Urban League, asked Sanger to open a clinic in Harlem.[83] Sanger secured funding from the Julius Rosenwald Fund and opened the clinic, staffed with African-American doctors, in 1930. The clinic was directed by a 15-member advisory board consisting of African-American doctors, nurses, clergy, journalists, and social workers. The clinic was publicized in the African-American press and African-American churches, and received the approval of W. E. B. Du Bois, founder of the NAACP.[84] Sanger's work with minorities earned praise from Martin Luther King, Jr., in his 1966 acceptance speech for the Margaret Sanger award.[85]

From 1939 to 1942 Sanger was an honorary delegate of the Birth Control Federation of America, which included a supervisory role — alongside Mary Lasker and Clarence Gamble — in the Negro Project, an effort to deliver birth control to poor African Americans.[86] Sanger wanted the Negro Project to include black ministers in leadership roles, but other supervisors did not. To emphasize the benefits of involving black community leaders, she wrote to Gamble "we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." This quote has been used by numerous Sanger detractors, including Angela Davis and the pro-life movement, to support their claims that Sanger was racist.[87] However, according to New York University's Margaret Sanger Papers Project, Sanger, in writing that letter, "recognized that elements within the black community might mistakenly associate the Negro Project with racist sterilization campaigns in the Jim Crow South, unless clergy and other community leaders spread the word that the Project had a humanitarian aim."[88]

Wikipedia

You're gonna have to do better than Wikipdia.

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."

Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spike of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.

While Planned Parenthood's current apologists try to place some distance between the eugenics and birth control movements, history definitively says otherwise. The eugenic theme figured prominently in the Birth Control Review, which Sanger founded in 1917. She published such articles as "Some Moral Aspects of Eugenics" (June 1920), "The Eugenic Conscience" (February 1921), "The purpose of Eugenics" (December 1924), "Birth Control and Positive Eugenics" (July 1925), "Birth Control: The True Eugenics" (August 1928), and many others.

BlackGenocide.org | The Truth About Margaret Sanger

What does what she believed have in 1939 have anything to do with planned parenthood today?
Its still what it was made for Eugenics, population control.

As you read on you will soon discover that I have primarily relied on material which can be readily found in books, audio-taped interviews, and public news sources. If you take the time to check my references, you will soon discover that there really are those who have publicly advocated the elimination of "human weeds" and "the cleansing of society." Indeed, to this very day your tax money is used to finance Planned Parenthood, an organization founded by Margaret Sanger. During the 1930s Margaret Sanger openly supported the Nazi plan for genetic engineering of the German population, and the propagation of a "super race."

In Planned Parenthood's 1985 "Annual Report" leaders of that organization proclaimed that they were, "Proud of our past, and planning for our future."3

How could anyone possibly claim to be proud of the organization founded by Margaret Sanger when history records that she wrote of the necessity of: "the extermination of 'human weeds' ...the 'cessation of charity,' ... the segregation of 'morons, misfits, and the maladjusted,' and ... the sterilization of 'genetically inferior races.'"4
LINK

What does what she believed have in 1939 have anything to do with planned parenthood today?

As you read on you will soon discover that I have primarily relied on material which can be readily found in books, audio-taped interviews, and public news sources. If you take the time to check my references, you will soon discover that there really are those who have publicly advocated the elimination of "human weeds" and "the cleansing of society." Indeed, to this very day your tax money is used to finance Planned Parenthood, an organization founded by Margaret Sanger. During the 1930s Margaret Sanger openly supported the Nazi plan for genetic engineering of the German population, and the propagation of a "super race."

In Planned Parenthood's 1985 "Annual Report" leaders of that organization proclaimed that they were, "Proud of our past, and planning for our future."3

How could anyone possibly claim to be proud of the organization founded by Margaret Sanger when history records that she wrote of the necessity of: "the extermination of 'human weeds' ...the 'cessation of charity,' ... the segregation of 'morons, misfits, and the maladjusted,' and ... the sterilization of 'genetically inferior races.'"4
LINK

C'mon dude, Saying you are proud of your past doesnt mean they are proud of the founders racist thoughts. Again, I fail to see what Obamas support for PP today has anything to do with the founders thoughts in 1939.

As USCitizen pointed out the founder on the Boy Scouts was gay. Does that mean my support for the Boy Scouts means I support man ass fucking? Be serious

Wikipedia

1920s Margaret Sanger wrote "The Pivot of Civilization" in which she called for:
"The 'elimination of 'human weeds,' for the 'cessation of charity' because it prolonged the lives of the unfit, for the segregation of 'morons, misfits, and the maladjusted,' and for the sterilization of genetically inferior races.'"5
According to George Grant, Margaret Sanger believed that the unfit should not be allowed to reproduce. Accordingly, she opened a birth control clinic in: "The Brownsville section of New York, an area populated by newly immigrated Slavs, Latins, Italians, and Jews. She targeted the 'unfit' for her crusade to 'save the planet.'"6
Nineteen years later, in 1939, Margaret Sanger organized her "Negro project," a program designed to eliminate members of what she believed to be an "inferior race." Margaret Sanger justified her proposal because she believed that: "The masses of Negroes ...particularly in the South, still breed carelessly and disastrously, with the result that the increase among Negroes, even more than among whites, is from that portion of the population least intelligent and fit..."7
Margaret Sanger then went on to reveal that she intended to hire three or four Colored Ministers "to travel to various black enclaves to propagandize for birth control." She wrote: "The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the Minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." (emphasis added-Ed.)8
As Margaret Sanger's organization grew in power, influence, and acceptance, she began to write of the necessity of targeting religious groups for destruction as well, believing that the "dysgenic races" should include "Fundamentalists and Catholics" in addition to "blacks, Hispanics, (and) American Indians."
Link

LINK

C'mon dude, Saying you are proud of your past doesnt mean they are proud of the founders racist thoughts. Again, I fail to see what Obamas support for PP today has anything to do with the founders thoughts in 1939.

As USCitizen pointed out the founder on the Boy Scouts was gay. Does that mean my support for the Boy Scouts means I support man ass fucking? Be serious

Planned Parenthood even today is about eugenic ideas that the Nazi's held, who was taught by Rockefeller and friends. Rockefeller is still backing planned parenthood and the population control agenda of their past.

See still active in Pop control and the UN pushes it too, same people created the United Nations

In the UNESCO Courier of November 1991, Jacques Cousteau wrote:
"The damage people cause to the planet is a function of demographics - it is equal to the degree of development. One American burdens the earth much more than twenty Bangladeshes ... This is a terrible thing to say. In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it's just as bad not to say it."17

MERCURY, AUTISM AND THE GLOBAL VACCINE AGENDA Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda

David Ayoub, M.D. goes through the relations of Mercury to Autism as well as its connection to

“National Security Study Memorandum 200”; for population control.

Showing its shocking connections to today’s GAVI.

Are powerful forces really trying to help the poor people or could it be for another agenda; the sterilization of the poor?

Would you mind providing a link please?

Well I was not allowed to post links till I got to 15 on this site, I think I have about half a million on boards on the net.

So here you go.

Nineteen years later, in 1939, Margaret Sanger organized her "Negro project," a program designed to eliminate members of what she believed to be an "inferior race." Margaret Sanger justified her proposal because she believed that: "The masses of Negroes ...particularly in the South, still breed carelessly and disastrously, with the result that the increase among Negroes, even more than among whites, is from that portion of the population least intelligent and fit..."7
http://www.radioliberty.com/ThePopulationControlAgenda.pdf

Thanks for the update. Wow. A real bitch wasn't she? I'll replace that neg when I'm reloaded. :redface:
Only if you're stupid enough to swallow the lies in that link!

For example, the liar has Sanger supporting the Nazis in the 1930s in "The Birth Control Review." The problem is Sanger stopped editing "The Birth Control Review" in 1929!!!!!!!!

From the link of lies:
"Margaret Sanger published "The Birth Control Review." In that magazine she openly supported the
"infanticide program" promoted by Nazi Germany in the 1930s,
and publicly championed Adolf
Hitler's goal of Aryan white supremacy."

Well I was not allowed to post links till I got to 15 on this site, I think I have about half a million on boards on the net.

So here you go.

http://www.radioliberty.com/ThePopulationControlAgenda.pdf

Thanks for the update. Wow. A real bitch wasn't she? I'll replace that neg when I'm reloaded. :redface:

For example, the liar has Sanger supporting the Nazis in the 1930s in "The Birth Control Review." The problem is Sanger stopped editing "The Birth Control Review" in 1929!!!!!!!!

From the link of lies:
"Margaret Sanger published "The Birth Control Review." In that magazine she openly supported the

I find it funny that you would quote eugenics supporter and globalist shrill Russell

Bertrand Russell, in his book, "The Impact of Science on Society," wrote,
"At present the population of the world is increasing ... War so far has had no great effect on this increase ... I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are others ... If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation, survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full ... the state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of it? Really high-minded people are indifferent to suffering, especially that of others."18

From the link of lies:

I find it funny that you would quote eugenics supporter and globalist shrill Russell

"At present the population of the world is increasing ... War so far has had no great effect on this increase ... I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are others ... If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation, survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full ... the state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of it? Really high-minded people are indifferent to suffering, especially that of others."18
Nice deflection from the fact that your source was caught lying.

From the link of lies:

Read Again:

Margaret Sanger published "The Birth Control Review." In that magazine she openly supported the "infanticide program" promoted by Nazi Germany in the 1930s, and publicly championed Adolf Hitler's goal of Aryan white supremacy. In the years prior to World War II Margaret Sanger commissioned Ernst Rudin, a member of the Nazi Party, and director of the dreaded German Medical Experimentation Programs, to serve as an advisor to her organization. In his excellent book "Killer Angel," George Grant chronicles the life and writings of Margaret Sanger, and painstakingly documents Sanger's plans for the genetic engineering of the human race. George Grant noted that in the
2Bartlett's Familiar Quotations: Fifteenth Edition: Little, Brown, and Company: p. 824.
3Killer Angel: George Grant: Reformer Press: p 105: available from Radio Liberty: P.O. Box 13, Santa Cruz, CA, 95063.
4ibid: page 65

What I have always found amazing about liberals is their need for revisionist history.

Why can't they just cheer the Planned Parenthood of today that they love and adore and say Sanger was one evil woman, but PP carries on?

Alas, liberal left wing nutbars have to try to eradicate true history and try to sanctify their evil heroes and heroines.

Quite sick.

Read Again:

Margaret Sanger published "The Birth Control Review." In that magazine she openly supported the "infanticide program" promoted by Nazi Germany in the 1930s, and publicly championed Adolf Hitler's goal of Aryan white supremacy. In the years prior to World War II Margaret Sanger commissioned Ernst Rudin, a member of the Nazi Party, and director of the dreaded German Medical Experimentation Programs, to serve as an advisor to her organization. In his excellent book "Killer Angel," George Grant chronicles the life and writings of Margaret Sanger, and painstakingly documents Sanger's plans for the genetic engineering of the human race. George Grant noted that in the
2Bartlett's Familiar Quotations: Fifteenth Edition: Little, Brown, and Company: p. 824.
3Killer Angel: George Grant: Reformer Press: p 105: available from Radio Liberty: P.O. Box 13, Santa Cruz, CA, 95063.
4ibid: page 65
How many times have I pointed out that when CON$ get caught lying, they just keep on lying. Sanger STOPPED editing "The Birth Control Review" in 1929!!!!!
So how could she have promoted anything in that magazine in the 1930s????? :asshole:

Forum List

Back