Why does Florida not relocate their own illegal immigrants?

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

So, Florida is paying for a plane to fly to Texas to get illegal immigrants and then taking them to California.

Why are they not taking the ones from their own state?

So, Florida is paying for a plane to fly to Texas to get illegal immigrants and then taking them to California.

They need to save some to feed to the gators.

Easy. They're too busy making money for the corporations that line the campaign pockets of Florida politicians.

Because this is all political theater for the rubes.
Then again, they did just pass a law that goes after employers in Florida. I think its only bigger companies though.. IDK
I just know I dont trust this guy.

and pick the crops and rebuild the houses
Bullshit. There's plenty of Americans here to do what work needs to be done without using illegal foreigners. Florida is the # 1 state in the country for US citizens moving in (fleeing northern blue cities racked with crime and high taxes)

Bullshit. There's plenty of Americans here to do what work needs to be done without using illegal foreigners. Florida is the # 1 state in the country for US citizens moving in (fleeing northern blue cities racked with crime and high taxes)

The people moving there are not people building houses or picking crops as those people could not afford a house in Florida now which has gotten so expensive that retirees are fleeing the state

Because Florida is countering sanctuary city political theater with it's own political theater.

I guess it's only wrong when Republicans do it, right?

Good question, If they did, the normal housing market could possibly be restored, vacancies might reappear, and rents might stop soaring (might even come down a bit)

The people moving there are not people building houses or picking crops as those people could not afford a house in Florida now which has gotten so expensive that retirees are fleeing the state
There are thousands of people coming here every day of all desriptions. Rich, middle class, poor. Many of them will take any job.

Let the sanctuary states & cities do what they have claimed they do, all along. Give sanctuary.

Because Florida is countering sanctuary city political theater with it's own political theater.

I guess it's only wrong when Republicans do it, right?

Does this seem a good use of Fla Tax Payer money?

Do you in general support the Govt using tax payer money for drama?

Does this seem a good use of Fla Tax Payer money?

Do you in general support the Govt using tax payer money for drama?

What's the cost differential in paying to take care of them for the 2-3 years of them staying in Florida for their asylum hearing vs. a few flights between florida and Cali?

This is called making sanctuary cities put their money where their mouths are.

What's the cost differential in paying to take care of them for the 2-3 years of them staying in Florida for their asylum hearing vs. a few flights between florida and Cali?

This is called making sanctuary cities put their money where their mouths are.

They are not in Florida, that is the whole point.

The ones in Florida are still costing them money since DeSantis is only moving ones from Texas to Cali.

Why does he not move the ones in Florida to Cali?

They are not in Florida, that is the whole point.

The ones in Florida are still costing them money since DeSantis is only moving ones from Texas to Cali.

Why does he not move the ones in Florida to Cali?

Or Texas, SS, DD.

Again, you only seem to get mad at political theater when Republicans do it.

So, you think it is cool that Florida is using their tax dollars to help Texas?

Is Texas in such dire straights that the need Florida to bail them out?

I think it's just fine. As a New York Resident I am suffering for the proclamations of NY politicians over the sanctuary bullshit, so this is a national issue, not a local one. It's a shame the national level of government has decided not to do something about it, so it's up to the States.

But keep giving Dems a pass and pretending you are a moderate.

I think it's just fine. As a New York Resident I am suffering for the proclamations of NY politicians over the sanctuary bullshit, so this is a national issue, not a local one. It's a shame the national level of government has decided not to do something about it, so it's up to the States.

So, you would be cool with NY spending its money flying illegals from Texas to Cali?

But keep giving Dems a pass and pretending you are a moderate.

Can you link to an example of the Dems doing what Florida is doing?

So, you would be cool with NY spending its money flying illegals from Texas to Cali?

Can you link to an example of the Dems doing what Florida is doing?

Considering how much they spend on other bullshit, it's s drop in the bucket if they did it.

Nice try making this about specifics, I'm talking about your general faux centrism and progressive excuse making.

"It's only wrong when Republicans do it" is your general mantra, suck it up, buttercup.

Forum List

Back