Why Does Brennan Have Such A Big Mouth?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
He needs a big mouth to cover his ass.
There's a shit-storm approaching Brennan/Clapper/Comey/et al.
After Mueller declares the hunt for the UFOs hovering over President Trump a dry hole President Trump will send Sessions and Rosenstien to the 'pig farm'.
The new AG will either be Ted Cruz or Devine Nunnes.
A Special Council will begin the real job of turning over all the rocks in Obama's back yard.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/john-brennan-melting-down-and-covering-up/

vladimir-putin-donald-trump.jpg

Brennan's face appears to be in a state of a constant snarl. The bastard is one lying piece of shit.

Poster child for left wing evil power tripper. Rand is spot on.

"I think John Brennan's completely unhinged and you see him now calling the president treasonous."

"What should worry every American is John Brennan was in charge of the CIA, the most powerful intelligence gathering group on the planet," he said. "They can absorb every bit of information you can imagine, your phone calls, your metadata, your bank records, your visa records. They can destroy any person's life. The person at the head of that turns out to be a very much partisan, a Trump hater and very much just someone who is a, you know, Trump hater, I guess that's the best way to put it."

"I really am worried that he was head of the CIA for so long harboring all of that bias," Paul added.

Rand Paul: I Am "Worried" That "Trump Hater" Brennan Was Ahead Of CIA While Harboring Bias

Last edited:
I just wonder why a guy that has no use for it and has been called out a number of times for leaking sensitive and secret information still has a top secret clearance? The guy is not only a risk he has proved that he his dangerous and deranged.

Forum List

Back