Why Do They Attack Doctors and Ambulances?

docmauser1

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2010
"Lately, there have been a number of incidents where Arabs hurled stones at Israeli Magen David [Israeli equivalent of the Red Cross, the Shield of David] ambulances in Jerusalem and other parts of the country. What is particularly outrageous is the fact that the ambulances are pelted with stones when they arrive at an Arab neighborhood to help Arabs.
Last week, two Magen David ambulances that were rushed to an Arab village in Jerusalem to save the life of a young man who had fallen from the fifth floor of a building were attacked with big stones by local youths. Miraculously, no one was hurt in the attack, but a lot of damage was caused to the vehicles.
In a separate incident last month, dozens of Arabs hurled stones at paramedics who came to treat a man who had been seriously injured in a car accident near the Arab city in Israel of Umm al-Fahm."
Palestinians:Why Do They Attack Doctors and Ambulances? :: Hudson New York

"Lately, there have been a number of incidents where Arabs hurled stones at Israeli Magen David [Israeli equivalent of the Red Cross, the Shield of David] ambulances in Jerusalem and other parts of the country. What is particularly outrageous is the fact that the ambulances are pelted with stones when they arrive at an Arab neighborhood to help Arabs.
Last week, two Magen David ambulances that were rushed to an Arab village in Jerusalem to save the life of a young man who had fallen from the fifth floor of a building were attacked with big stones by local youths. Miraculously, no one was hurt in the attack, but a lot of damage was caused to the vehicles.
In a separate incident last month, dozens of Arabs hurled stones at paramedics who came to treat a man who had been seriously injured in a car accident near the Arab city in Israel of Umm al-Fahm."

Probably because the Israelis do this on a regular basis using, not stones, but missiles and tank fire and the continue to shoot at the medics:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL50U3Ni6qM[/ame]

Probably because the Israelis do this on a regular basis using, not stones, but missiles and tank fire and the continue to shoot at the medics:

Israel: serial ambulance killers

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL5GxN-ytrk&feature=related[/ame]

Israeli terrorists attack doctors as well:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpNqcYgS4E&NR=1[/ame]

The doctor died, another great victory by the zionists against innocent people.

Last edited:

They hurl stones so they can instigate a fight and maybe get themselves fired upon. That way, they can say how mean and horrible the israelis are.

but don't worry, if the israelis stop taking care of them, you'll see a thousand threads here about how jews are nazis.

but it's not like they're anti-semitic or anything.

They hurl stones so they can instigate a fight and maybe get themselves fired upon. That way, they can say how mean and horrible the israelis are.

but don't worry, if the israelis stop taking care of them, you'll see a thousand threads here about how jews are nazis.

There are anti-semites on both sides, racism towards Palestinians is also anti-semitism :eek:

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Palestiniains: Why Do They Attack Doctors And Ambulances?
By Khaled Abu Toameh
There is absolutely nothing "heroic or "patriotic" about attacking ambulances, paramedics, physicians and nurses.

Israeli terrorists attack doctors as well:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpNqcYgS4E&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:
Every year thousands of Palestinian patients from Gaza and the West Bank are treated in Israeli hospitals across the country. Patients also come from many Arab countries, some of which still don't even recognize Israel.

When a young Palestinian from the Gaza Strip was shot in the leg last year by Hamas during the ongoing conflict between the two main Palestinian political parties, Hamas and Fatah, he was offered treatment in both Egypt and Jordan, but instead he chose to go to Israel.

When I was injured I chose to come to Israel because it's well known that the treatment here is better than in Egypt - by a lot - or in Gaza. I had to have a microsurgery to replace a tendon in my foot, and I knew this was the best place to do it. He insisted that his identity be hidden, for fear of repercussions from Hamas.

Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community:
All politics aside, Israel has a very good reputation in the world for medicine. There are many, many people who want to be treated by Israel. It just doesn’t matter to them [that it]s Israel. There would be many more patients coming from Persian countries, Arab and neighboring countries, if there wasn’t such difficulty getting their visas.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q[/ame]

There are anti-semites on both sides, racism towards Palestinians is also anti-semitism :eek:

Monkey Brain, the term anti-Semitism applies solely to Jews, not Arabs.

Middle East scholar Bernard Lewis...
Antisemitism has never anywhere been concerned with anyone but Jews

Now, even you know, Monkey Brain.:clap2:

Last edited:

These Palestinians who are a hoax, Monkey Brain?. You also believe in the Tooth Fairy, Monkey Brain?

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Last edited:

Next you'll try to tell us the Holocaust only happen to jews
Ho Say, who are these Palestinians? I could find no history of these ancient people in my local library and bookstores. Even on amazon.com, I found not one history of these Palestinian people.

I couldn't even find Palestinians in the Bible. Not even in the Quran!

What is the Palestinian religion?
What is the Palestinian language?
What is the Palestinian scripture called?
Who are the ancient Palestinian Kings, Emperors and leaders?
What are names of great ancient Palestinian writers, artists and poets?
When was there a sovereign state called Palestine?
when did Palestinians rule over Palestine?
Who are the great historical Palestinian warriors?
What unique Palestinian food do Palestinians eat?
What distinguishes Palestinians from, say, Syrians, Jordanians or any other Arabs?

Calling Ho Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! We're patiently awaiting your response to the questions, above. Where did you disappear to, mariposa?

I hear the crickets chirping. LOL

Last edited:
]Next you'll try to tell us the Holocaust only happen to jews

The other holocaust was perpetrated against the Armenians by the IslamoNazis, HO SAY.

Allah is a mass murderer.

Ho Say, who are these Palestinians? I could find no history of these ancient people in my local library and bookstores. Even on amazon.com, I found not one history of these Palestinian people.

What distinguishes Palestinians from, say, Syrians, Jordanians or any other Arabs?

Calling Ho Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! We're patiently awaiting your response to the questions, above. Where did you disappear to, mariposa?

I doubt if you'll find any modern day country mentioned in those old books, Even Israel will oneday disappear from the pages of history

Last edited:

I doubt if you'll find any modern day country mentioned in those old books[/SIZE], butterfly

Awww, Ho Say, c'mon, you can do better than that lame response. Now, go back, mariposa, and answer my questions, above, regarding your ancient Palestinians.

Israel and Jews are in those old books, dummy

Last edited:
]Next you'll try to tell us the Holocaust only happen to jews

The other holocaust was perpetrated against the Armenians by the IslamoNazis, HO SAY.

Allah is a mass murderer.

And the jews did what?
http://www.jewishracism.com/JewishGenocide.htm

Ho Say, this is what the Jews did...

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

The coming into being of a Jewish state in Palestine is an event in world history to be viewed in the perspective, not of a generation or a century, but in the perspective of a thousand, two thousand or even three thousand years" "This is an event in world history

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Ho Say, this is what the Muhammadan did...

Alexis de Toqueville..
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Forum List

Back