Why do some posters

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Apr 26, 2006
South Australia est 1836
Why do some posters have so much crap in their signature lines that you can't see the post for the signature line bullshit?

And why do some posters have, in their signature lines, prefabricated arguments on the usual issues?

Are they stupid, lazy or both? :confused:

Why is it you want to bitch about other posters and their likes and dislikes and PERSONAL signature lines? Ohh wait, I forgot, being a Liberal, you are just trying to help by forcing your views on everyone.

Why is it you want to bitch about other posters and their likes and dislikes and PERSONAL signature lines? Ohh wait, I forgot, being a Liberal, you are just trying to help by forcing your views on everyone.

When I want you to post I'll unlock your cage, in the meantime get back in there and do as you're told, whiner :lol:

Why do some posters have so much crap in their signature lines that you can't see the post for the signature line bullshit?

And why do some posters have, in their signature lines, prefabricated arguments on the usual issues?

I'd say they're unable to read the rules.:eusa_whistle:

I'd say they're unable to read the rules.:eusa_whistle:

I'll call them what they are - FLOUTERS! :lol:

vBB allows people to shut off signatures in the options, one could always shut them off it it is a bother.

you are bitching...pissing and moaning about everything lately....the summer does not agree with you...all moody in the heat....snappish and all...

They suffer from SPS.

They suffer from SPS.

and what, pray tell, is SPS?
:lol: Obviously something you don't suffer from.

Why do some posters have signature lines? Are they stupid or what??? :lol:

i remember in the old days on usenet, people would get into huge fights over how sig files were bad because they used up bandwidth. life was simpler at 1200 baud. :lol:

i remember in the old days on usenet, people would get into huge fights over how sig files were bad because they used up bandwidth. life was simpler at 1200 baud. :lol:

1200 baud? Life was good for you! I started with 300 baud.

i remember waiting 3 weeks to have the specially trained tech come and install a 300 baud modem for a "facsimile" machine at work.

i remember waiting 3 weeks to have the specially trained tech come and install a 300 baud modem for a "facsimile" machine at work.

I was able to dial-in to the mainframe at the University with a 300 baud modem. When I was a sophomore, I worked with a partical Physicist on one of his projects and he had a 900 baud modem. It was so fast, I almost couldn't read the letters when I scrolled down the page.

I was able to dial-in to the mainframe at the University with a 300 baud modem. When I was a sophomore, I worked with a partical Physicist on one of his projects and he had a 900 baud modem. It was so fast, I almost couldn't read the letters when I scrolled down the page.

we had to keypunch to use the mainframe at rochester back in the day- lived in fear that someone would rearrange your cards as a "joke".

Forum List

Back