Why do Republicans want to return to George W. Bush's policies?

Didn't you already do this thread? Didn't everyone laugh at you and ask you to explain why we need to go back to the same thing Obama is currently doing?

Yes. But mocking the OP still hasn't rid this site of all the democrats. We just keep starting new threads. Maybe try participating instead of attacking?

Yeah, you morons keep starting threads, and the more you start them the more it's obvious how panicked you all are! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We want to start a war on women! We want to start a war on this country! Maybe next it will be a war on puppies!

It's pretty obvious you can't give us a reason to vote for Obama. He's a failure.

All you have is to try and scare people from voting for Romney.

I got news for you. You libs were in the same position in 1980 when Reagan ran against Carter.

All you libs had was to try and scare people from voting for Reagan, because there was NO WAY to spin a positive on Carter's four years in office.

IT DIDN'T WORK, and it won't work this time either.

THINGS ARE WORSE UNDER OBAMA THAN UNDER CARTER!

Carter didn't get near the unemployment we have right now with Obama.

So keep starting the threads. They get funnier and more shrill by the minute.

I want you to.

Next tell us Romney will get us into a war with Russia. They tried that with Reagan too.

I'm just going to pop some popcorn and watch the fun.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A spokesperson for the GOP said Romney's economic polices are Bush's policies, only "updated".

This is the same failed argument that McCain made in 2008: the problem with the Bush policies wasn’t the policies, it was Bush.

The fact of course is that the policies from the Bush years were indeed failed policies.

Yes. But mocking the OP still hasn't rid this site of all the democrats. We just keep starting new threads. Maybe try participating instead of attacking?

But participating is risky for the right, they may come face to face with facts and not know what to do.

A spokesperson for the GOP said Romney's economic polices are Bush's policies, only "updated".

This is the same failed argument that McCain made in 2008: the problem with the Bush policies wasn’t the policies, it was Bush.

The fact of course is that the policies from the Bush years were indeed failed policies.

But participating is risky for the right, they may come face to face with facts and not know what to do.

True. Far easier to point, laugh, and fling poo.

Republicans do not want to return to the Bush policies, at least most don't. Where've you been over the past 3 years, did you miss all the ruckus from the TPers? How can you bitch about them and then say the GOP wants to do the very things the TPers are against?

Here's a quesion for the leftwingers: why do you want to continue the same failed Obama policies that have lead to nothing except higher debt and deficits?

Republicans do not want to return to the Bush policies, at least most don't. Where've you been over the past 3 years, did you miss all the ruckus from the TPers? How can you bitch about them and then say the GOP wants to do the very things the TPers are against?

Here's a quesion for the leftwingers: why do you want to continue the same failed Obama policies that have lead to nothing except higher debt and deficits?

From many posts I've seen? apparently they do in thier effort to protect Obama's failures...and for partisanship sake.

Romney obviously believes in continuation of the Bush Doctrine and the Bush foreign policy.
Republicans want to end Wall Street Regulations in spite of the economic meltdown. They want to defund schools, like Bush talking about No Child Left Behind, and then not funding it. Michelle Bachmann said we should go ahead and abolish the EPA.

Why do Republicans want to turn the clock back? What is it about the Bush Era they find so appealing?

CIA lawyer: Obama ‘endorsed’ nearly all Bush-era programs | Raw Replay

Romney obviously believes in continuation of the Bush Doctrine and the Bush foreign policy.
Republicans want to end Wall Street Regulations in spite of the economic meltdown. They want to defund schools, like Bush talking about No Child Left Behind, and then not funding it. Michelle Bachmann said we should go ahead and abolish the EPA.

Why do Republicans want to turn the clock back? What is it about the Bush Era they find so appealing?

Why are Democrats SO desperate to run against W. again, Deanie? If Barack Obama really is doing wonderful things then why wouldn't he run on his record? Why is he NOT running on ObamaCare and the Obama Stimulus? Those are what he passed with his super majorities...those are his "signature" pieces of legislation. So how telling is it that he's running on everything ELSE other than ObamaCare and the Stimulus and running AWAY from them?

What exactly has Obama done differently?

Wars still going on, bush tax cuts, still in place, bailouts, yep bush and Obama both did those. i don't see much hope or any change at all.

Wars still going on, bush tax cuts, still in place, bailouts, yep bush and Obama both did those. i don't see much hope or any change at all.

He spent a heck of a lot more money and increased significantly the amount of regulations int his country. Plus he raised taxes quite a bit under ObamaCare, and your freedom has been compromised more than it already was in Jan 2009. You like being told you gotta buy something whether you want it or not? Today it's health insurance, buy it or pay a penalty on your taxes. Tomorrow it's broccoli.

I asked basically the same question I have not gotten a answer yet I suspect you won't either.

He spent a heck of a lot more money and increased significantly the amount of regulations int his country. Plus he raised taxes quite a bit under ObamaCare, and your freedom has been compromised more than it already was in Jan 2009. You like being told you gotta buy something whether you want it or not? Today it's health insurance, buy it or pay a penalty on your taxes. Tomorrow it's broccoli.

Moochelle will see to that...:eusa_whistle:

Of course tomorrow is broccoli. He's already done peas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lJSXTSS6V8&feature=related]eat peas - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't you already do this thread? Didn't everyone laugh at you and ask you to explain why we need to go back to the same thing Obama is currently doing?

I will be happy to mock the Republicans when they start supporting Romney.

Wait a minute, I already have. I guess that makes me an equal opportunity mocker and you a partisan hack.

Like the "facts" about the Obama deficit not being Obama's fault?

True. Far easier to point, laugh, and fling poo.

This is a repeat of a thread that rdean did less than a week ago, why should anyone take it seriously?

Forum List

Back