Serious question. Social Security: Republicans(all of them, including tea party)-really do want to eliminate social security. Sure they say its gone, or that its huge spending. Of course, they leave out the fact that its a program that you pay into, thats gaurenteed to be returned to you when you retire. Of course, even tho there is a 2.something trillion dollar surplus that wont go dry anytime soon, they still want to get rid of it to ultimately put it into the pockets of the corporations who fund thier campaigns. Gays/Minorites: Republican party has been against any minority for what, 70 years now? Sure not all of them. But 99% minimum. They ran thier campaigns in 2004 and 2006 AGAINST gays. They lie repeadetly about what illegal immigrants are going to receive should things like the DREAM act pass. Just despicable. Defense Spending, Illegal wars in Iraq and Afganistan: Massive overspending on defense. Come on, really? More money spent on defense than the other top 17 countries in the world COMBINED. Wanna do some real spending cuts? Start here. 2 billion a week for the war in Afganistan alone. Will we accomplish anything in those 2 countries? Hell no. This is our Vietnam. These wars are about 1 thing, making defense contractors richer. PERIOD Tax cuts: The same cuts that helped to crash our economy, which do nothing more than put more money in the hands of the rich. Money that many of them will never spend in thier lifetime. Money that these politicians will recieve back thru thier nice campaign contributions. FACT:For every dollar given to a millionare, only a fraction is put back into the economy. Why? Because they dont need to spend it. For every dollar given to lower/middle class? It multiples back into the economy. Why? Because they NEED to spend it. They create demand, which in turn creates the need for supply, which in turn creates jobs, which in turn gives more money to the newly hired who need it-who then spend it, and so on. Of course, the 1% of small businesses who make over 250,000$ a year in personal income are the republicans reason for wanting to to keep taxes low. The other 99% dont. Remember, personal income is taxed differently than business income. There ARE plenty of tax loopholes which essentially made it so if you put money BACK into your business, you get tax breaks. Of course, those tax cuts work better right? They lost what 8 million jobs before Obama took office? Good job on that. Republicans have never really balanced the budget or the economy or anything else money wise. Sure they get fat and rich and doing things for thier corporate masters, and are faster to sell out than hulk hogan doing rentacenter commercials, but the rest of us suffer. The sad thing is, our current president, who obviously either has no balls, or doesnt know how politics work and how to work them into your favor, supports these nutjobs. You want a vote to change, go campaign in thier state, make sure the people are on your side, then go after that vote by saying you can either vote for this, or go down with the next election. At least I agree with 1 thing these guys are for, getitng Obama out of office. I'd honestly be suprised if Obama gets the Democratic nomination next term. He is as much a republican as Orin Hatch. He just wanted a LITTLE progressiveness-only difference.